Hillary drops attack ad on trump ! Boom!

One thing that was great about Obama is that he never lied. And it's funny to hear Republicans talk about him like he's a POS when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Obama never lied?!? :lmao:

Well, despite the fact that I could literally give you thousands of examples of him egregiously lying (in some of the worst ways we've ever seen politicians lie), I'll just hit you with this little gem for now...

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance - NBC News

I can only imagine how embarrassed you have to feel right now showing people not only how partisan you are, but how extremely ignorant you are. You have no idea what your own leaders are saying or doing. You just blindly worshiping them. Man, I would be mortified and humiliated if I had made that statement.

Ooohhh sealybobo, you're awfully quiet over there.... :eusa_whistle:

Show me a democrat who won't endorse hillary. Now show me a Republican who will support trump.

How about I show you 20% of the Democrats who won't vote for Hillary....

Poll: 20% of Dems would defect for Trump
And 30% will defect to Hillary from the GOP OR just stay home this November.
That might very well be true. But in your supreme and infinite arrogance, you keep predicting what will happen and defiantly proclaimed "show me a Democrat who won't endorse Hillary". Well, I just showed you millions of them according to one poll.

Strut around like a rooster all you want - but your false bravado doesn't influence elections.
They say that now but you'll see they'll show up and vote for Hillary. You'll see.

And I notice you aren't cocky, which means you guys are certainly not confident. This will be your face the day after the election

You're right....I'm not cocky. You seem to think that's an admirable trait for some bizarre reason. You false bravado doesn't decide elections (apparently you wish it would - but it doesn't).
That's exactly what a loser says. Funny thing is when you guys think you are winning and you think you've got us right where you want us, boooy ohhh boy do you guys get cocky.

I can smell the collective shit you guys have taken in your pants. You're trying to give your full throated support of Trump but I'm not hearing it yet. Maybe in a week after the shock wears off.

Show me a democrat who won't endorse hillary. Now show me a Republican who will support trump.

How about I show you 20% of the Democrats who won't vote for Hillary....

Poll: 20% of Dems would defect for Trump
And 30% will defect to Hillary from the GOP OR just stay home this November.

Ridiculous. Trump has to motivate them to show up, but they aren't voting for Hillary. You're just gratifying yourself again.

Trump is in the same boat with Hillary who'd having the exact same problem with Democrats, getting them to give a shit about voting for her and show up
Sorry, Democrats are doing just fine. Your negative attacks on Hillary has had some impact on independents undecideds and moderates and swing voters but the truth is going to come out.

I would say your party should be embarrassed nominating Trump but the fact is I'd rather have a President Trump than I would a President Romney McCain Rubio Cruz or Kasich anyday.

Pathetic

Republicans never stop making excuses for your lame politicians, do you?

The OP does realize we don't like the folks in the ad right? We just kicked their ass so its not like we care.

You're dumber than I thought. That ad isn't intended to change your mind. She knows your mind is closed, and won't bother much with you and those like you. It's intended to remind her supporters and independents just how disliked Trump is, even by his own party. It's called activating and expanding the base.
and then can she run the add with Bernie and how she is disliked? hahahahahahaahhahaahaha what a bunch of nonsense if I've ever read it. thanks for the laugh.

One Soros doesn't equal all the billionaires pulling the GOP's strings. For example all the corporations paying Republicans to deny global warming.

Here is a crash course for you on the farce that is "Global Warming". I have an ungodly amount more if you're interested...

Scientists all recognize that "Global Warming" is an outright lie. Every shred of evidence has proven time and time again that it is a lie. The only people who claim otherwise are on the Democrat payroll.

Here are the facts (backed up with links) and they are indisputable:
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why have "scientists" (ie dirt-bags on the Democrat payroll) been caught in not one, but two rounds of "Climate Gate" in which they were caught talking in emails about how they falsified their research in order to make it look like "Global Warming" existed?
Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate

Three themes are emerging from the newly released emails:

(1) prominent scientists central to the global warming debate are taking measures to conceal rather than disseminate underlying data and discussions;

(2) these scientists view global warming as a political “cause” rather than a balanced scientific inquiry and

(3) many of these scientists frankly admit to each other that much of the science is weak and dependent on deliberate manipulation of facts and data.
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why has the planet been on a "cooling period" which was predicted decades in advance as part of a natural cycle?
Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why did liberals rebrand it to "Climate Change" after several years of cooler than normal periods proved them wrong? The left's entire position was that greenhouse gases were being trapped in the atmosphere causing the planet to heat up. Well then how in the hell is that also causing cooler temperatures. The same thing cannot cause opposite results. It's like saying my automobile drives both forward and backward simultaneously. Um...no. No it doesn't. I have to change the transmission manually from drive to reverse and can only do one at a time. It defies the laws of physics to proclaim that trapped greenhouse gases which are causing the earth to heat up are also causing the earth to cool down.
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why did the polar ice-cap expand a mind-boggling 60% (or over 900,000 miles) when "scientists" (ie political activists on the Dumbocrat payroll) predicted it would be completely melted by 2014?
Updated NASA Data: Global Warming Not Causing Any Polar Ice Retreat

Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum
FYI...Antarctic Sea Ice is annual ice.

That's exactly what a loser says. Funny thing is when you guys think you are winning and you think you've got us right where you want us, boooy ohhh boy do you guys get cocky.

I can smell the collective shit you guys have taken in your pants. You're trying to give your full throated support of Trump but I'm not hearing it yet. Maybe in a week after the shock wears off.

Hey, I know....why don't you tell us again how "Obama never lied" :lmao:

One Soros doesn't equal all the billionaires pulling the GOP's strings. For example all the corporations paying Republicans to deny global warming.

Here is a crash course for you on the farce that is "Global Warming". I have an ungodly amount more if you're interested...

Scientists all recognize that "Global Warming" is an outright lie. Every shred of evidence has proven time and time again that it is a lie. The only people who claim otherwise are on the Democrat payroll.

• If "Global Warming" existed - why have "scientists" (ie dirt-bags on the Democrat payroll) been caught in not one, but two rounds of "Climate Gate" in which they were caught talking in emails about how they falsified their research in order to make it look like "Global Warming" existed?

(1) prominent scientists central to the global warming debate are taking measures to conceal rather than disseminate underlying data and discussions;

(2) these scientists view global warming as a political “cause” rather than a balanced scientific inquiry and

(3) many of these scientists frankly admit to each other that much of the science is weak and dependent on deliberate manipulation of facts and data.
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why has the planet been on a "cooling period" which was predicted decades in advance as part of a natural cycle?
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why did liberals rebrand it to "Climate Change" after several years of cooler than normal periods proved them wrong? The left's entire position was that greenhouse gases were being trapped in the atmosphere causing the planet to heat up. Well then how in the hell is that also causing cooler temperatures. The same thing cannot cause opposite results. It's like saying my automobile drives both forward and backward simultaneously. Um...no. No it doesn't. I have to change the transmission manually from drive to reverse and can only do one at a time. It defies the laws of physics to proclaim that trapped greenhouse gases which are causing the earth to heat up are also causing the earth to cool down.
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why did the polar ice-cap expand a mind-boggling 60% (or over 900,000 miles) when "scientists" (ie political activists on the Dumbocrat payroll) predicted it would be completely melted by 2014?

You know what else is "annual"? The liberal prediction that the earth is on the verge of exploding. Unfortunately for them, the facts prove otherwise time and again.

Pretty funny . Using the GOPers statements against the great unifier !

hehe. the best parts are "i am really rich", and the way bush is saying that trump needs therapy.

It's the lamest "attack" ad I've ever seen. Trump wouldn't refute any of it. He's proud of being hated by establishment politicians

Trump nuts will celebrate it

The ads are focused on moderate voters who will have nothing to do with him

Dems don't take losing very well. heck they aren't nice when they win, now they see the Donald drawing in more people and enthusiasm than the wicked witch Grandma Hillary they are stuck with....I'm lmao

You know what else is "annual"? The liberal prediction that the earth is on the verge of exploding. Unfortunately for them, the facts prove otherwise time and again.
Us lefties believe science you idiots believe religious end days Armageddon bullshit

Us lefties believe science you idiots believe religious end days Armageddon bullshit

Clearly you don't because the science unequivocally proves that nothing has changed with the planet, while you idiots keep predicting the Armageddon end of times because we manufacture automobiles :lmao:

Dems don't take losing very well. heck they aren't nice when they win, now they see the Donald drawing in more people and enthusiasm than the wicked witch Grandma Hillary they are stuck with....I'm lmao
All trump has won over are Republican voters who normally vote Ron Paul tea party Ross Perot Reagan Republicans who hate what the Republican party has become. You've chosen the most liberal of candidates.

I hear trumps going to pick a liberal for his VP. That will bring both parties together.

I don't hate the idea of a trump presidency. Not as much as a rubio Christie jeb carli Ben Rand Cruz huckabee one

All trump has won over are Republican voters who normally vote Ron Paul tea party Ross Perot Reagan Republicans who hate what the Republican party has become. You've chosen the most liberal of candidates.

Wow. I mean, seriously, wow. Lets see.... a run-on sentence. Completely incoherent. And, the Tea Party (Constitutional Conservatives) have nothing to do with Ron Paul (Libertarian), Ross Perot (old school Republican), and while they do represent Ronald Reagan very well, they didn't even exist while he was alive.

:cuckoo:

Clearly you don't because the science unequivocally proves that nothing has changed with the planet, while you idiots keep predicting the Armageddon end of times because we manufacture automobiles :lmao:
97% climate scientists say you're a fucking idiot. I agree
Actually, a 100% of scientists have proven that "Global Warming" is just another liberal lie in an attempt to usurp the Constitution and steal power.

Only ignorant libtard minions (such as yourself) who blindly listen to political activists instead of science think I'm an "idiot". Here are the indisputable facts and it makes you look really stupid...

Forum List

Back