Hillary embarrassing the Democratic Party

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I know its the latest talking point to say that Trump is embarrassing the GOP. Lest, we forget that the Democratic Party has anointed Hillary (murders, bribes, insider trading, serial lying) to be their candidate for like this is two decades in the works. If Democrats had any shame, this would never have been the case. So liberals, don't be getting on your high horse, which is a flimsy straw pony at the end of the day. Cos after all, what difference does it make?

Okay, then.

Hillary-Clinton-Nazi-salute.jpg

Hilary doesn't talk up fascism. She is pretty excited in that photo though. Fear of Trump does not mean support of Hilary.

Hilary doesn't talk up fascism. She is pretty excited in that photo though. Fear of Trump does not mean support of Hilary.
QFT.

I could not be further from supporting Hillary. I think I would rather see the office vacant.

Trump is a fucking no go though. Just as bad of not WORSE than Hillary - and that is damn near impossible.

QFT.

I could not be further from supporting Hillary. I think I would rather see the office vacant.

Trump is a fucking no go though. Just as bad of not WORSE than Hillary - and that is damn near impossible.
The only person worse than Hillary is already president.

I know its the latest talking point to say that Trump is embarrassing the GOP. Lest, we forget that the Democratic Party has anointed Hillary (murders, bribes, insider trading, serial lying) to be their candidate for like this is two decades in the works. If Democrats had any shame, this would never have been the case. So liberals, don't be getting on your high horse, which is a flimsy straw pony at the end of the day. Cos after all, what difference does it make?

Guy, you've pissed away tens of millions of dollars trying to incriminate Hillary on something, and you've come up empty every time.

The fact you guys are being led around by a reality TV rodeo clown who says racist shit out loud, and your leaders are plotting ways to keep him from getting the nomination even if he wins all the primaries.

QFT.

You seem to be criticizing Trump for his blunt talk that might get through to voters. Is this worse than RINOs trying to be inoffensive?

Hill-Beast and the far-left hijacked Democrap Party cannot be embarrassed cause they have no shame, thus, no embarrassment!

Okay, then.

Hillary-Clinton-Nazi-salute.jpg
Nice pic of her , at least she isn't some fat blob of shit with fake Orange hair, like your Orangutan, who will probably be stupid enough to blow the nomination to sleazy Cruz the most hated man in your sorry bitch party..

Hillary vs Cruz BRING IT ON:clap2:YOU FUCKERS ARE TOAST IF YOU PUT CRUZ IN THE CAGE WITH HER..

The national demrats are rarely embarrassed about anything. Immigrants killing American citizens, no border security, in bed with Goldman/Sachs hedge fund crooks etc etc.

Then why, after 7 years of obstruction, did the Republicans finally see the light and agree to a budget compromise? I guess they weren't as confident as they've been making out and Obama isn't as incompetent as they've been saying. IMO, it's BIG Xmas present for Hillary. :2up:

Then why, after 7 years of obstruction, did the Republicans finally see the light and agree to a budget compromise? I guess they weren't as confident as they've been making out and Obama isn't as incompetent as they've been saying. IMO, it's BIG Xmas present for Hillary. :2up:

Very little obstruction genius. The GOP has done little in 'obstructing' BO other than making some noise. They let the demrats get away with most everything. So the country is becoming a sewer.

How can you still like yourself after making all that shit up?

Then why, after 7 years of obstruction, did the Republicans finally see the light and agree to a budget compromise? I guess they weren't as confident as they've been making out and Obama isn't as incompetent as they've been saying. IMO, it's BIG Xmas present for Hillary.
Very little obstruction genius. The GOP has done little in 'obstructing' BO other than making some noise. They let the demrats get away with most everything. So the country is becoming a sewer.
When are you moving? If it's that bad, you're not staying, right? I'm assuming you won't want to watch Bill & Hill's first dance at her inauguration ball. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back