🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary has not won yet!!--:(

The fat lady has not sung yet, arrogant democrats!!

So stop with your polls and your smirks and recognize the truth:Trump is going to stomp on Hillary when they debate!!

After the first debate, let see how many of you dems will wave around your polls then!! The moment Trump begin to expose the corruption of the Clinton Crime Syndicate, I bet the left wing moderator will try to intercede with some leftwing dribble to deflect from Clinton's mess!!
Q
That may have worked with mitt, but you can forget it with Donny! He is not going to shut up!! They can send in their security to try and shut him up, Trump is going to speak Truth to power and educate you left wing SIMPs what it means to be a real American!!

So enjoy your cheese and your wine, loony lefties!! Go ahead and wave the early polls and dance your victory dance while you can! After the first debate, let's see how happy you are when Trump is beating old cankles!!

Let see you smirk when you realize Trump is going to win!
Hillary has heard it all before and from a lot better sources than Trump

Republicans were dumb enough to roll around in the mud with Trump. Hillary will not

Trump will be his usual arrogant, obnoxious and unprepared self. Hillary will calmly respond and look Presidential
Hillary look presidential lol. This bus stop rat bag old hag incompetent power-hungry piece of shit couldn't run a laundrymat.
Obviously, she can

The majority of Americans who are not rightwing conspiracy nuts are going to vote for her

LOL, the biased media is lying to you, winger. Are you moving to Canada or mexico when she loses?

the conspiracy is between the DNC and the media, but thanks to the internet its not working.

More paranoia about the left wing media

Even mainstream Republicans are not supporting Trump..what does that say about the media?

nope, she lied under oath, just like a Clinton. Even the liberal Wash Post is now calling her a liar. She is going down, winger. and not on Huma.
She did?

Looks like Republicans got something on her.......Ooops, they don't

Yes, she did lie. That has been proven. But you are right, she will never be charged under an Obama administration-------------------------and that is why she is scared shitless of losing to Trump.

Where is the Republican Congress with recommended charges?

Afraid their conspiracy theories won't stand up?
nope, she lied under oath, just like a Clinton. Even the liberal Wash Post is now calling her a liar. She is going down, winger. and not on Huma.
She did?

Yes, she did lie. That has been proven. But you are right, she will never be charged under an Obama administration-------------------------and that is why she is scared shitless of losing to Trump.

Yeah, right. The Republicans are a weak, do-nothing establishment. Hence, the Trump nomination.

No, Republicans are a paranoid, hateful, fading establishment that Trump was able to exploit

your bullshit talking points are getting old, winger. Got anything else?

The fat lady has not sung yet, arrogant democrats!!

So stop with your polls and your smirks and recognize the truth:Trump is going to stomp on Hillary when they debate!!

After the first debate, let see how many of you dems will wave around your polls then!! The moment Trump begin to expose the corruption of the Clinton Crime Syndicate, I bet the left wing moderator will try to intercede with some leftwing dribble to deflect from Clinton's mess!!
Q
That may have worked with mitt, but you can forget it with Donny! He is not going to shut up!! They can send in their security to try and shut him up, Trump is going to speak Truth to power and educate you left wing SIMPs what it means to be a real American!!

So enjoy your cheese and your wine, loony lefties!! Go ahead and wave the early polls and dance your victory dance while you can! After the first debate, let's see how happy you are when Trump is beating old cankles!!

Let see you smirk when you realize Trump is going to win!

Republicans were dumb enough to roll around in the mud with Trump. Hillary will not

Trump will be his usual arrogant, obnoxious and unprepared self. Hillary will calmly respond and look Presidential
Hillary look presidential lol. This bus stop rat bag old hag incompetent power-hungry piece of shit couldn't run a laundrymat.
Obviously, she can

The majority of Americans who are not rightwing conspiracy nuts are going to vote for her

LOL, the biased media is lying to you, winger. Are you moving to Canada or mexico when she loses?

the conspiracy is between the DNC and the media, but thanks to the internet its not working.

Even mainstream Republicans are not supporting Trump..what does that say about the media?

a few rinos are not on board, but no one cares. those clowns don't control any votes but their own, and many of them will be kicked out in November.

HRC will do everything she can to avoid a debate, an unscripted press conference, or any venue where she can be questioned openly.

Question for clintonites, when was the last time she had an unscripted press conference where reporters could ask any questions?

second question, how many of them has Trump had?

Answer those questions and you will understand which candidate has things to hide.
How about the 11 hour unscripted interview with the Republican Benghazi witch hunt?

Hillary made them look like fools

She did?

changes to what? the charges against her? try to stay on topic, I know its tough with the crack pipe burning, but try.

Obviously, she can

a few rinos are not on board, but no one cares. those clowns don't control any votes but their own, and many of them will be kicked out in November.
When are you going to realize that Trump is the RINO?

The asinine "lesser of two evils" voting strategy has devolved this country's political system so much, the day after the Trump-Clinton debate we will be arguing over which candidate lied the least.

Obviously, she can

Trump is a populist, running under the republican party. He is showing up the lying and corruption in both parties, that's why he is winning and why some establishment rinos are scared shitless of him.

The asinine "lesser of two evils" voting strategy has devolved this country's political system so much, the day after the Trump-Clinton debate we will be arguing over which candidate lied the least.

whats the alternative? one of them will win, would you prefer the worse of two evils?

whats the alternative? one of them will win, would you prefer the worse of two evils?

Really? You are that unimaginative?

When you vote for evil, lesser or otherwise, you are telling them they are doing something right. I refuse to communicate that message to evil. I absolutely refuse.

How's that lesser-of-two-evils strategy been working for you? It gave us Bush and Obama and now Trump or Clinton.

Devolution.

When you vote for evil, lesser or otherwise, you are telling them they are doing something right. I refuse to communicate that message to evil. I absolutely refuse.

How's that lesser-of-two-evils strategy been working for you? It gave us Bush and Obama and now Trump or Clinton.

Devolution.

I understand what you are saying. But from a practical standpoint one of them will be the next president, no third party candidate can win. Staying home accomplishes nothing.

So do you vote for the most evil or the lesser evil--------because those are your only options.

Devolution.

I understand what you are saying. But from a practical standpoint one of them will be the next president, no third party candidate can win. Staying home accomplishes nothing.

So do you vote for the most evil or the lesser evil--------because those are your only options.
I am not staying home. I am writing in a name. Staying home communicates apathy. Voting for someone you believe in communicates a much stronger message. It says FUCK YOU to the party.

Like Joe Biden once said...

I do not have to beat the almighty, I only have to beat the alternative

Trump is the alternative

Devolution.

I am not staying home. I am writing in a name. Staying home communicates apathy. Voting for someone you believe in communicates a much stronger message. It says FUCK YOU to the party.
Voting third party can actually help in that if a third party gets some percentage it qualifies for a successive year ballot, at least I think that's the case. And why I generally vote libertarian ... not that I share all that philosophy.

Obviously, she can

Trump is a populist, running under the republican party. He is showing up the lying and corruption in both parties, that's why he is winning and why some establishment rinos are scared shitless of him.

Trump is more corrupt and a bigger liar than anyone in either party

The assholes who chose Trump as the nominee deserve Hillary as their President. I will feel absolutely no qualms about not voting for Trump and writing in a name instead. The GOP deserves a big FUCK YOU from the sane people left in the party.

Devolution.

Voting third party can actually help in that if a third party gets some percentage it qualifies for a successive year ballot, at least I think that's the case. And why I generally vote libertarian ... not that I share all that philosophy.

only in fantasy land.

Devolution.

The bar is 5 percent of the popular vote.

Forum List

Back