Hillary Has Started Vetting Running Mates...

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
So far, three.

Elisabeth Warren
Virginia Senator, Tim Kaine
Julian Castro

I'm hoping Julian, maybe.

So far, three.

Elisabeth Warren
Julian Castro

I do like all 3....However, 2 women from the NE may be too much for a still somewhat misogynist country.
Kaine is also somewhat from the "east" coast.

Castro would be the best bet because of Texas' Latino connection; he is young, articulate and if Clinton does noy fear being overshadowed, Castro would be the optimum running mate.

So far, three.

Elisabeth Warren
Julian Castro

I do like all 3....However, 2 women from the NE may be too much for a still somewhat misogynist country.
Kaine is also somewhat from the "east" coast.

Castro would be the best bet because of Texas' Latino connection; he is young, articulate and if Clinton does noy fear being overshadowed, Castro would be the optimum running mate.
She needs someone with a lot of charisma. I love her but she isn't a good speaker. I think Julian Castro or Cory Booker.

94bcf964-0929-3fcc-be3d-c200e18803ee

She needs to pick someone safe, sensible, squeaky clean, charismatic and presidential.

Don't go a bridge too far just because Trump is the worst candidate since Goldwater.

Her running mate is important because she is the one who will be in the WH.

Her and big Bill. :)

I could never fathom the abysses of the depraved mind of Mrs. Bill Clinton...my wild-ass guess is that her pick originally was Castro to suck up to the Mexicans; but with Trump against her, she figures she has the Mexican vote...and can take them for granted like she does the Black vote...figuring they are dumb-asses and will buy her Bullshit.

Her Wall Street Bosses have said NO to Pocahontas. This is an interesting development...in what it tells anyone with a brain.

Hillary and Pocahontas can (and will) both go out and say they are going to bridle the Money-Whores on Wall Street..Put them in Jail, even.

The Money-Whores know they already have Hillary bought and sold...They Literally Own Her...and so she can talks all she wants, they know she is a liar and that she particularly enjoys lying to the American people, who she thinks are simple uneducated fools.

But this Pocahontas bitch...she actually means what she says...and she must not be one-heart beat from the Presidency...especially with a President whose health is already failing. The Wall Street Boys said NO...and that's that.

That means Tim Kaine. In the end, Hillary always turns to a White Boy to save her Ass. If she hadn't married a pussy-lovin Southern Boy who happened to be a political genius... if she hadn't ridden his coat-tails everywhere she went...I am guessing she would have risen to night court judge in some sequestered borough in Chicago...if she didn't get disbarred or jailed first.

Its Tim Kaine, because she needs a White Boy.

I could never fathom the abysses of the depraved mind of Mrs. Bill Clinton...my wild-ass guess is that her pick originally was Castro to suck up to the Mexicans; but with Trump against her, she figures she has the Mexican vote...and can take them for granted like she does the Black vote...figuring they are dumb-asses and will buy her Bullshit.

Her Wall Street Bosses have said NO to Pocahontas. This is an interesting development...in what it tells anyone with a brain.

Hillary and Pocahontas can (and will) both go out and say they are going to bridle the Money-Whores on Wall Street..Put them in Jail, even.

The Money-Whores know they already have Hillary bought and sold...They Literally Own Her...and so she can talks all she wants, they know she is a liar and that she particularly enjoys lying to the American people, who she thinks are simple uneducated fools.

But this Pocahontas bitch...she actually means what she says...and she must not be one-heart beat from the Presidency...especially with a President whose health is already failing. The Wall Street Boys said NO...and that's that.

That means Tim Kaine. In the end, Hillary always turns to a White Boy to save her Ass. If she hadn't married a pussy-lovin Southern Boy who happened to be a political genius... if she hadn't ridden his coat-tails everywhere she went...I am guessing she would have risen to night court judge in some sequestered borough in Chicago...if she didn't get disbarred or jailed first.

Its Tim Kaine, because she needs a White Boy.

Good point. No way Goldman Sachs would allow Hillary to take Lizzy Cheekbones

Would I be considered out of line and not taken seriously if I offer this choice....

Caitlyn Jenner....

It covers a lot of bases...

Caitlyn Jenner.jpg

Forum List

Back