Hillary is Done and she knows it.

Really? So tell me....why would Trump 'know more about ISIS than the generals do?"
As Trump is advised by a few generals that specialize in Asymetrical Warfare, and many generals dont know much more than their own specialty (logistics, maintenance, finance, etc) it is hardly an outrageous statement to say Trump knows more than many generals, particularly if the generals in question are lying, moron Dimbocrats.

Based on what?

What experience does Trump have that means he knows more about ISIS than the generals do?

Be specific. Was he trained at westpoint? Was he privy to the special secret breifings that the generals weren't? Did Meatloaf work for ISIS when Trump fired him from Celebrity Apprentice?

Oh, and I've already bookmarked your post, Jim. I'm gonna be beating you with that piece of turd polishing for *years*.

Your speculations based on your misguided bias. Your words in pink to match your persona.

Its far lower than 50-50. Which is way higher than it should be. No one like Trump should ever sit in the oval office. The man is a blithering incompetent with impulse control issues, ludicrously thin skinned, delusions of knowledge he simply doesn't have, and dangerously fascist instincts.

Trump has a better understanding of the law than some poor little Internet whiner when it comes to what can be done to military combatants inside of the US that have gain citizenship for nefarious projects against the safety and liberty of ALL United States citizens;

Really? So tell me....why would Trump 'know more about ISIS than the generals do?"

Explain how founding Trump Mortgage or firing Meatloaf on Celebrity Apprentice gives him more insight into ISIS than the generals who fight for us professionally?

If Trump is that knowledgable, then this should be remarkably easy for you to explain. If he's not....then we'll get excuses and akward subject changes.

Gee, I wonder which we'll get.

The rest you have nothing specific only what you have said with your misguided illusions.

You may want to educate yourself on Trump's own positions first:

Interviewer: Would you try to get the military commissions to try US citizens?

Trump: I know they want to try them in our regular court system. I would say that they could be tried there, that would be fine.
Trump: Americans could be tried in Guantánamo

With 'there' being Guantanamo, under the military commissions. He's actively proposed taking US Citizens accused of terrorism OUT of the civilian court and trying the under military tribunals.

How do you not know this?

What women and children the ones that take up bombs for jihad? How do you separate them if they choose to be with the Jihadist?

No, the families of terrorists. He insisted we should kill their entire families. Emphasizing 'their entire families'.

Spoiler Alert! Families include women and children.

Again, how do you not know this?
Again back up your claims with links. I gave you the courts findings and you have nothing more than your own personal insane ramblings.

I just did. I even linked to a video where Trump *says* exactly what I attributed to him.

But as we all knew you would.....you refused to follow it. And refusing, insist that the claims haven't been backed up. Ah, Argument from Ignorance. Its a classic fallacy of logic for a reason.

And of course, you never did explain how Trump would 'know more about ISIS than the generals do.

Laughing.....good luck with that.
Again I already gave you the COURT findings that you so ignorantly ignore. You have nothing more than your insane ramblings. Go back to sniffing glue or whatever it is you do for kicks.

As Trump is advised by a few generals that specialize in Asymetrical Warfare, and many generals dont know much more than their own specialty (logistics, maintenance, finance, etc) it is hardly an outrageous statement to say Trump knows more than many generals, particularly if the generals in question are lying, moron Dimbocrats.

Based on what?

What experience does Trump have that means he knows more about ISIS than the generals do?

Be specific. Was he trained at westpoint? Was he privy to the special secret breifings that the generals weren't? Did Meatloaf work for ISIS when Trump fired him from Celebrity Apprentice?

Oh, and I've already bookmarked your post, Jim. I'm gonna be beating you with that piece of turd polishing for *years*.
I already said based on what, shit4brains.

And please, save me the trouble of bookmarking anything, idiot.

Your speculations based on your misguided bias. Your words in pink to match your persona.

Its far lower than 50-50. Which is way higher than it should be. No one like Trump should ever sit in the oval office. The man is a blithering incompetent with impulse control issues, ludicrously thin skinned, delusions of knowledge he simply doesn't have, and dangerously fascist instincts.

Trump has a better understanding of the law than some poor little Internet whiner when it comes to what can be done to military combatants inside of the US that have gain citizenship for nefarious projects against the safety and liberty of ALL United States citizens;

Explain how founding Trump Mortgage or firing Meatloaf on Celebrity Apprentice gives him more insight into ISIS than the generals who fight for us professionally?

If Trump is that knowledgable, then this should be remarkably easy for you to explain. If he's not....then we'll get excuses and akward subject changes.

The rest you have nothing specific only what you have said with your misguided illusions.

Trump: I know they want to try them in our regular court system. I would say that they could be tried there, that would be fine.

With 'there' being Guantanamo, under the military commissions. He's actively proposed taking US Citizens accused of terrorism OUT of the civilian court and trying the under military tribunals.

What women and children the ones that take up bombs for jihad? How do you separate them if they choose to be with the Jihadist?

No, the families of terrorists. He insisted we should kill their entire families. Emphasizing 'their entire families'.

Again back up your claims with links. I gave you the courts findings and you have nothing more than your own personal insane ramblings.

I just did. I even linked to a video where Trump *says* exactly what I attributed to him.

But as we all knew you would.....you refused to follow it. And refusing, insist that the claims haven't been backed up. Ah, Argument from Ignorance. Its a classic fallacy of logic for a reason.

And of course, you never did explain how Trump would 'know more about ISIS than the generals do.

Again I already gave you the COURT findings that you so ignorantly ignore. You have nothing more than your insane ramblings. Go back to sniffing glue or whatever it is you do for kicks.

So you insist that I've provided nothing to back up my claim that Trump wants to turn over US Citizens to be tried in military court.

And when I back up my claim that Trump wants to turn over US Citizens to be tried in military court....video of Trump saying exact that........you shift your argument to court cases.

You're now arguing WHY I'm right. Which is the opposite of disagreeing with me.

Based on what?

No, you didn't say why. You simply said 'it is hardly an outrageous statement to say Trump knows more than many generals'.

Why?
What basis of knowledge does Trump have that would lead someone to reasonably conclude that Trump 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do?

Explain it to us.

Hillary makes a terrible personal appearance. Men are forgiven much of their appearance. Women are forgiven nothing. She's old, her last facelift is already fading. She's gone from overweight to morbidly fat. She moves with difficulty. She falls, needs to be held up, propped up by pillows when she sits. She has seizures.

Hilly is one event away from a complete collapse of her campaign. As it is, her inability to handle the rigors of the ordinary campaign are bleeding her.

what a sad election, if there was an alternative like a Reagan this one would be in the bag, I think Romney could have won this one. The fact is neither party has put forward anybody decent for along time, politics is changing fast for the worse.

Hillary is a remarkably weak candidate, probably the worse the Dems have run since maybe McGovern. But in defiance of all reason the GOP nominated the one guy she can beat easily.

A guy that conservatives weren't happy with. And the general electorate can't stand.

Who is hated and despised by the Political Class, the very people who shit on the middle class every single time and yet the middle class has been voting for them since time began. I can't stand trump but i have to say I LIKE the fact that the political class is afraid of him. And i think that is why he actually has a 50/50 shot at winning. It is becoming clear that hilary isn't crushing him, as she should be, considering she has outspent him 60 million to maybe 1 million so far.
People around the world are afraid of Trump because they are afraid of what such a fascist will do to the world. Americans are afraid of Trump because they are afraid of what an ignorant man, a shallow thinker, a reactionary and racist will do to America.

No one is 'afraid' of him because he has a distant chance of winning the election. The fear is about the harm he will do if he actually gets elected. Even major GOP members 'fear' him.

Really? He's now a fascist? He is a capitalist. Although I'm sure in your book that's worse.

Hillary makes a terrible personal appearance. Men are forgiven much of their appearance. Women are forgiven nothing. She's old, her last facelift is already fading. She's gone from overweight to morbidly fat. She moves with difficulty. She falls, needs to be held up, propped up by pillows when she sits. She has seizures.

Hilly is one event away from a complete collapse of her campaign. As it is, her inability to handle the rigors of the ordinary campaign are bleeding her.

what a sad election, if there was an alternative like a Reagan this one would be in the bag, I think Romney could have won this one. The fact is neither party has put forward anybody decent for along time, politics is changing fast for the worse.

Hillary is a remarkably weak candidate, probably the worse the Dems have run since maybe McGovern. But in defiance of all reason the GOP nominated the one guy she can beat easily.

A guy that conservatives weren't happy with. And the general electorate can't stand.

Who is hated and despised by the Political Class, the very people who shit on the middle class every single time and yet the middle class has been voting for them since time began. I can't stand trump but i have to say I LIKE the fact that the political class is afraid of him. And i think that is why he actually has a 50/50 shot at winning. It is becoming clear that hilary isn't crushing him, as she should be, considering she has outspent him 60 million to maybe 1 million so far.
People around the world are afraid of Trump because they are afraid of what such a fascist will do to the world. Americans are afraid of Trump because they are afraid of what an ignorant man, a shallow thinker, a reactionary and racist will do to America.

No one is 'afraid' of him because he has a distant chance of winning the election. The fear is about the harm he will do if he actually gets elected. Even major GOP members 'fear' him.

Really? He's now a fascist? He is a capitalist. Although I'm sure in your book that's worse.

you're just learning this?

Is Donald Trump a Fascist? A Historian of Fascism Weighs In.

btw, one isn't automatically a fascist if one is a capitalist. that's just silly.

Based on what?

No, you didn't say why. You simply said 'it is hardly an outrageous statement to say Trump knows more than many generals'.

No I did explain it and what makes this so hilarious is that anyone can look at the preceding posts and see that I did

roflmao

I don't need to explain where Trump gets his knowledge or his intel as I am not the one running for president. Hillary can't recall where she laid her last email so I have no doubt I definitely prefer Trump over her and her lies any day.

And again your own ignorance of what is lawful against proven enemy combatants is not my problem. That is why the court case was given to you.

Your denial of what has already been ruled on in court is noted concerning enemy combatants of the US.

Are those the generals in your head that you are talking about again?

The liberal media has done everything it can possibly do to prop up hillary and put out false information regarding the polls trying to convince folks Trump cannot win...........yet still it is a neck and neck race.

Wayne Allyn Root - Hillary's Done... And She Knows It
The major polls speak for themselves. They are not run or paid for by the campaigns and they have much to loose by favoring a candidate. The Trump campaign minimizes them and the Clinton campaign maximizes them. That's just politics.

Attorneys, doctors and any other profession has specialty field expertise. Idiots like Skylar don't get that.

The liberal media has done everything it can possibly do to prop up hillary and put out false information regarding the polls trying to convince folks Trump cannot win...........yet still it is a neck and neck race.

Wayne Allyn Root - Hillary's Done... And She Knows It
The major polls speak for themselves. They are not run or paid for by the campaigns and they have much to loose by favoring a candidate. The Trump campaign minimizes them and the Clinton campaign maximizes them. That's just politics.
But you dont see a trend in Trumps favor over the last week and ahalf or so?

If Trump does not continue sticking his foot in his mouth, Hillary loses because she cannot win on the issues or by campaigning harder.

I don't need to explain where Trump gets his knowledge or his intel as I am not the one running for president.

Your best explanation for why a person would reasonably conclude that Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals ....is that you don't need to explain?

Holy shit, dude! That's it?

Lets be clear: You *can't* explain why Trump would have more knowledge about ISIS than the generals do. As Trump has no basis of knowledge that would credibly provide him with that insight.

But keep trying to convince yourself that the only reason you can't polish that turd....is that you don't have to.

Oh, and can I take your complete abandonment of any discussion of Trump calling for US Citizens to be tried in military tribunals as you conceding the point?

So much for me having 'nothing' to back up the claim. I have Trump citing Trump. Which, of course, you ignored.

Your best explanation for why a person would reasonably conclude that Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals ....is that you don't need to explain?
lol, that is not what he said, you lying pile of shit.

I don't need to explain where Trump gets his knowledge or his intel as I am not the one running for president.

Lets be clear: You *can't* explain why Trump would have more knowledge about ISIS than the generals do. As Trump has no basis of knowledge that would credibly provide him with that insight.

But keep trying to convince yourself that the only reason you can't polish that turd....is that you don't have to.

Oh, and can I take your complete abandonment of any discussion of Trump calling for US Citizens to be tried in military tribunals as you conceding the point?

So much for me having 'nothing' to back up the claim. I have Trump citing Trump. Which, of course, you ignored.
Dream on dipshit.

Attorneys, doctors and any other profession has specialty field expertise. Idiots like Skylar don't get that.

Oh, I get it. I just don't see how Celebrity Apprentice provides Trump with the 'specialty field expertise' about ISIS.

And you can't explain it either. Or back the claim with the slightest evidence.

Damn. Is there any claim I can't run you off of?

Oh, I get it. I just don't see how Celebrity Apprentice provides Trump with the 'specialty field expertise' about ISIS.

Whatever you claim is pretty worthless and you continue to prove that with your continued fake, twisted shit and bs. You must be related to the other weirdos on here that twist shit around in your own little warped heads. The chemicals and pharms worked well. I could almost feel sorry for ya' but I don't.

Dream on dipshit.

Laughing.....yeah, that's why you from elaborate, multi paragraph posts to three words.

You just blinked. As we both know you've got jack shit to back the absurd premise that Trump 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do'.

Whatever you claim is pretty worthless and you continue to prove that with your continued fake, twisted shit and bs.

And by 'fake, twisted shit and bs', you mean direct quotes and videos of Trump saying *exactly* what I've attributed to him?

How did you not know he'd called for US citizens to be tried by military tribunals?

And of course, what base of knowledge does Trump have that would lead a reasonable person to conclude that he 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do?

Laughing...even you can't polish that turd.

Forum List

Back