Hillary is full of...

Clinton Faces Broader Email Deception Issue Involving Entire State Department

Weekly Standard ^
Hillary Clinton’s email problems do not end with her illegal privatization of government communications or her Nixonian stonewalling of questions about how much of her public record she has destroyed in order to avoid public scrutiny. She must also defend her broader record at the State Department—a record of building information technology systems designed to keep the vast majority of public records from becoming public. In 2009 the State Department began an overhaul of its email system in order to bring its system...

160948_600.jpg

mid terms is the only way they can get elected ... that the only time republicans ever get control... when you see it going down as I posted here you will here your self whining with the rest of them

:lmao:

and the whining begins ... as I said whiner, she doesn't have to show us any of her emails ... deal with it and stop your whining

She has to show the emails she sent under business of Sec of State.

She has to show the emails she sent under business of Sec of State

well the law is more clear then that

she was to as everyone else turn over all documents related to the business of S of S

upon departure from office

she did not do that

I believe that is true...that she did not turn them over after she had left the department....her excuse (lame in my opinion) was that the State department had a record of all of them through the people she sent them to....

I believe that is true...that she did not turn them over after she had left the department

you should believe it because it is a fact and a criminal act

her excuse (lame in my opinion) was that the State department had a record of all of them

you see she is not being truthful and wordsmithing

the State Department would at best may have copies of emails she sent to others at the State Department

they would have no copies of emails she sent to civilians -folks from other departments such as the White house

-foreign governments- rebel groups and such

and the whining begins ... as I said whiner, she doesn't have to show us any of her emails ... deal with it and stop your whining

She has to show the emails she sent under business of Sec of State.

She has to show the emails she sent under business of Sec of State

well the law is more clear then that

she was to as everyone else turn over all documents related to the business of S of S

upon departure from office

she did not do that

I believe that is true...that she did not turn them over after she had left the department....her excuse (lame in my opinion) was that the State department had a record of all of them through the people she sent them to....

I believe that is true...that she did not turn them over after she had left the department

you should believe it because it is a fact and a criminal act

her excuse (lame in my opinion) was that the State department had a record of all of them

you see she is not being truthful and wordsmithing

the State Department would at best may have copies of emails she sent to others at the State Department

they would have no copies of emails she sent to civilians -folks from other departments such as the White house

-foreign governments- rebel groups and such

Or other people through their private addresses at the state department. There is but one reason to set this type of thing up - to conceal her actions.

so many great "Fill In The Blank" answers for "Hillary Is Full Of ________". I still like "Sniper Bullets". maybe one did pierce thru the part of the brain that helps you remember all events of the past 14 days.

I think Hillary's chances are weaker than most other Democrats. She's very polarizing and has been demonized by the media repeatedly (conniving, mob ties, Benghazi scare) enough to turn off moderate voters and a lot of us on the Left wouldn't feel good supporting her either.

I think Hillary's chances are weaker than most other Democrats. She's very polarizing and has been demonized by the media repeatedly (conniving, mob ties, Benghazi scare) enough to turn off moderate voters and a lot of us on the Left wouldn't feel good supporting her either.

She comes across as a person with strong interventionist mindset. This in my opinion turns off core of democratic party which is against unwarranted interventions. But, she does have backing of lobbies that are pushing for war against Iran and Syria. So she is still a force to be reckoned with in my opinion.

shes only polarized my right wing media... its like this email thing... here we had Dick Cheney refusing to give up his private email account that the set up in the republican parties account same with powell ...same with george bush they were all issued subpoena and we didn't hear a peep from you righties... benghazi is nothing more the republicans looking for a smear tactics... same with these so-called mob ties really you think the public will buy that nonsense

Forum List

Back