Hillary kicking Trump's ass in California by 30% (poll)

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
photo.jpg

Donald Trump recently said he can win California.
Trump is nuts judging by a new poll that has Clinton ahead of him by a whopping 30% in California. From the Los Angeles Times (June 13, 2016):

The poll also offers no sign of Republicans being competitive in the state in the fall. Even with only partial support so far from Sanders’ voters, Clinton defeats presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, who has vowed to contest California, by 30 percentage points in a projected general-election matchup.

Sanders voters in California look for concessions from Clinton, but most will support her — if reluctantly

Last edited:
photo.jpg

Donald Trump recently said he can think California.
Trump is nuts judging by a new poll that has Clinton ahead of him by a whopping 30% in California. From the Los Angeles Times (June 13, 2016):

The poll also offers no sign of Republicans being competitive in the state in the fall. Even with only partial support so far from Sanders’ voters, Clinton defeats presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, who has vowed to contest California, by 30 percentage points in a projected general-election matchup.

Sanders voters in California look for concessions from Clinton, but most will support her — if reluctantly

Yes, thanks. But we already have gotten a pretty good grasp of this freak show and circus the past 7+ years.

It's the tower of babel revisited. When man thinks they are god and they think God is some ancient fairy tale. So they play in the sand and wallow in the mud nude for 70 years and then they find out what it means to be a fool.

Just the fact you think elections mean all that much to your life and destiny is a bad sign.

photo.jpg

Yep......flood the state with illegals and ask them who they support and you get this kind of result.

photo.jpg

Yep......flood the state with illegals and ask them who they support and you get this kind of result.
Are you suggesting that polls found Obama ahead of Romney in 2012 In California because illegals were answering surveys?

California recently passed a law stating that even high school drop outs should receive a high school diploma. That right there tells a person all they need to know about California.

Democrats hate education rdean

California recently passed a law stating that even high school drop outs should receive a high school diploma. That right there tells a person all they need to know about California.

Gimme a link to that law.

Wow a Democrat leads in one of the top blue states in America stop the presses.
Right wrong nuts continue to ignore the question of why trump thinks he can won California.
Either answer my question, or call Trump delusional. Pick one.

"We have to win, and I want my energy to be put into the states where it could go either way," Trump said at a rally here on Thursday evening. "And we're going to play heavy, as an example, in California. Now no other Republican -- they wouldn't even go to dinner in California. They wouldn't do it." https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNENhQIOR7al78oeuzL7igUJtKCG9g

Gimme a link to that law.

SB 172, and what it actually does is allows those who failed the exit exam going back to 2001 , which previously meant no graduation, to receive a diploma . If you dropped out in 8th grade you aren't getting a diploma .

She's winning by the same percentages at all other Mental Institutions as well.

Right wrong nuts continue to ignore the question of why trump thinks he can won California.

"We have to win, and I want my energy to be put into the states where it could go either way," Trump said at a rally here on Thursday evening. "And we're going to play heavy, as an example, in California. Now no other Republican -- they wouldn't even go to dinner in California. They wouldn't do it." https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNENhQIOR7al78oeuzL7igUJtKCG9g

What is he supposed to say "nope can't win California, may as well not even try?"

And further, what does that say about any state when you already know years in advance, even before candidates or issues are known which party that state will support? It tells me that people don't give a shit about the actual issues, they only stupidly vote either Republican or Democrat, whichever one has brainwashed them.

What is he supposed to say "nope can't win California, may as well not even try?"

And further, what does that say about any state when you already know years in advance, even before candidates or issues are known which party that state will support? It tells me that people don't give a shit about the actual issues, they only stupidly vote either Republican or Democrat, whichever one has brainwashed them.
Please call Trump a dishonest phony for pretending he thinks he can win California

No candidate is going to come out and say they can't win a state not Trump not Hillary even though both know there are states they have no chance of winning. The only delusional ones are those who think they will.

Forum List

Back