🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Lashes Out At Rape Victim At NH Town Hall Questioning Her About Bill's Sexual Misconduct

That woman didn't show up there as a "rape victim", she showed up there as a Republican operative who wanted to disrupt her campaign event. And, seeing as she was interrupting and trying to cause a fuss, Hillary told her that she was being rude and wouldn't be called on.

• Banned
That woman didn't show up there as a "rape victim", she showed up there as a Republican operative who wanted to disrupt her campaign event. And, seeing as she was interrupting and trying to cause a fuss, Hillary told her that she was being rude and wouldn't be called on.
The woman was a rape victim! It doesn't matter what party affiliation the victim is.

Rape victim? Don't you mean Republican operative?
A rape victm is just that, a rape victim.........period.
But of course the Democrats defend rape...

As long as a Democrat commits it!!!
It's called Moral Relativism - something that LibTards have become famous for, in recent decades.

Identity politics. If the republicans were pro-science and weren't so hell bent on abolishing and cutting I'd probably be voting for them. America's place as a world power is at stake and i am not going to vote for the diminishing strength of our nation.

I'll of course be doing it as I hold my nose and probably sicken at the experience.

The woman was a rape victim! It doesn't matter what party affiliation the victim is.

Did she ever identify herself as a rape victim BEFORE shouting her question? I watched it on the news, and saw her stand up and yell, but didn't hear anything about her being a victim of rape.

If she'd showed up as a rape victim and identified as such, I might have some sympathy, but she showed up there as a political operative to disrupt the event.

Did she ever identify herself as a rape victim BEFORE shouting her question? I watched it on the news, and saw her stand up and yell, but didn't hear anything about her being a victim of rape.

If she'd showed up as a rape victim and identified as such, I might have some sympathy, but she showed up there as a political operative to disrupt the event.
She showed up to ask a question and be heard...

But that's the problem...

Anybody that questions the Democrats' narrative automatically loses their FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS, according to the Libs...

Rape victim? Don't you mean Republican operative?
A rape victm is just that, a rape victim.........period.
But of course the Democrats defend rape...

As long as a Democrat commits it!!!
It's called Moral Relativism - something that LibTards have become famous for, in recent decades.

Identity politics. If the republicans were pro-science and weren't so hell bent on abolishing and cutting I'd probably be voting for them. America's place as a world power is at stake and i am not going to vote for the diminishing strength of our nation.

I'll of course be doing it as I hold my nose and probably sicken at the experience.
Then maybe it's time to reevaluate your position...

d00Qm.gif

Now if she had interrupted Jihadi Don, his thug audience would have beaten her up and then spat on her.

Forum List

Back