Hillary Meets With Terrorist Group Black Lives Matter Today

Well, Soros has been warming up blacks for riots through his #MoveOn.org. If Trump wins, the riots will be organized and paid pretty easy. Besides, Soros has a huge experience of successful coups and colorful revolutions all over the world (the last one was in Ukraine in 2014).

Also I'd like to point out: during the debate Hillary never answered the question about peaceful transfer of the power. Liberal Media is all over Trump for being frank about "peaceful transfer of the power". Why everyone is silent about Clinton's response, just because there was no response at all? I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.

May be she knows that they have enough dummies+traitors+illegals+dead people to decide the future of the country and not to worry about the elections to be fair.

I want to point out: during the debate Hillary never answered the question about peaceful transfer of the power. Liberal Media is all over Trump for being frank about "peaceful transfer of the power". Why everyone is silent about Clinton's response, just because there was no response at all? I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.

May be she knows that they have enough dummies+traitors+illegals+dead people to decide the future of the country and not to worry about the elections to be fair.
100% correct. The liberal apparatus is already in place to contest Ohio and Florida I am sure.

I want to point out: during the debate Hillary never answered the question about peaceful transfer of the power. Liberal Media is all over Trump for being frank about "peaceful transfer of the power". Why everyone is silent about Clinton's response, just because there was no response at all? I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.

IMHO, Clinton will put up more of a fuss than Trump if she loses.

After all, it's her turn

Since there is no context, there's no way to know what he meant so feel free to ascribe your own interpretation.
He meant that too bad we couldn't pin it on a white guy. Especially a conservative NRA member. Why? Because left always uses the race card.
Oh, you can read minds. These emails are a treasury trove for the Alt Right. They can create whatever scenario they choose.

Since there is no context, there's no way to know what he meant so feel free to ascribe your own interpretation.
He meant that too bad we couldn't pin it on a white guy. Especially a conservative NRA member. Why? Because left always uses the race card.
Oh, you can read minds. These emails are a treasury trove for the Alt Right. They can create whatever scenario they choose.

Well, they are certainly a treasure trove for Americans who enjoy watching the vicious, treasonous, hate-filled leftists squealing in indignation that their hatreds and machinations have been so utterly exposed.

hahaha, ok, what context would give different meaning to “Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.” than that Podesta wished the shooter in San Bernardino had been white?
He is a typical liberal in denial of how scum filled Clinton campaign is.

Alt right only exist in your mind.

hahaha, ok, what context would give different meaning to “Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.” than that Podesta wished the shooter in San Bernardino had been white?
You could interpret it that way or you could make a more reasonable interpretation that it would have been better if the Syeed Farouk, the terrorist was reporting that Christopher Hayes, a journalist and commentator that criticized Clinton had done the shooting. You can also interpret it to mean literally that Podesta thought Hayes should have been doing the shooting and Farouk reporting it. However, it sounds to me more of tongue in cheek comment. And of course Podesta could have been drunk as a skunk in which it would be anybody's guess what he meant. Without context, these emails which are out of order and have missing replies mean nothing which allows the reader to ascribe any meaning that fits his purpose.

Reasonable? Reasonable that a journalist and commentator who had criticized Clinton had shot fourteen people and now a terrorist was on TV reporting it? Yeah, real reasonable. Like anyone is going to believe there is such a thing as journalist critical of Clinton.

You can contort yourself all you want: but in Podesta's world, for whatever reason, it is preferable for his agenda that the bad guys are named Chris and the good guys are named Syeed.

Well, Soros has been warming up blacks for riots through his #MoveOn.org. If Trump wins, the riots will be organized and paid pretty easy. Besides, Soros has a huge experience of successful coups and colorful revolutions all over the world (the last one was in Ukraine in 2014).

Also I'd like to point out: during the debate Hillary never answered the question about peaceful transfer of the power. Liberal Media is all over Trump for being frank about "peaceful transfer of the power". Why everyone is silent about Clinton's response, just because there was no response at all? I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.

maybe Soros is the one that needs to be assasinated.
I dont mind seeing something like that happen.

but can you really imagine Chris Hayes as a shooter --LOL

bio_hayes_01.jpg

he makes pajama boy look masculine

--LOL

Forum List

Back