🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary most honest candidate...according to Fact Checkers!

Only 28 percent of what Hillary says is a lie?

Golly, Wally, she's a saint.
giphy.gif

Show me a Republican candidate with a better score...

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

Hillary scores slightly better than Bernie, and blows Trump clear out of the water. 72% of statements by Hillary were rated as true, compared to 70% for Bernie, and 24% for Trump.

PolitiFact rated 24% of Hillary's statements with the best possible score of "True" and only 3% of Trump's statements as "True"
Hillary should run on that lie too.
I wonder who this fact checker is voting for.

Nice to know fact checkers are 'all in' for Hillary. At least the majority of Americans who believe Hillary is the most dishonest candidate in this entire race are too smart to buy their B$!

Washington Post: “There’s never been a presidential candidate like Donald Trump — someone so cavalier about the facts and so unwilling to ever admit error, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. At last count, nearly 65 percent (17 of 27) of our rulings of his statements turned out to be Four Pinocchios, our worst rating. By contrast, most politicians tend to earn Four Pinocchios 10 to 20 percent of the time. (Moreover, most of the remaining ratings for Trump are Three Pinocchios.)”

original.jpg
<--Trump Rally

wow, you need puddle boots for that one and you can write.. off fact CheckerS

Pravda has taken over in this country

If Trump was the worst liar, Trump vs Hillary, more Democrats would be attracted to him, not just around 25%.

11071445_10152806531278716_191308292839287219_n.jpg

^^^^^ There would be a lot more Democrats with burnt buns and fresh epiphanies, in my opinion..:smile:

Hillary Clinton honest??

WOW Her name and the word honest in the same sentence??

Never the two shall meet.

Hillary Clinton honest??

Just a few months ago, people were asked to think of ONE word to describe the Hillbillery and it was: DISHONEST

She must have become honest in that short period of time. and I'm the queen of England too.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton honest??

Just a few months ago, people were asked to think of ONE word to describe the Hillbillery and it was: DISHONEST

She must have become honest in that short period of time. and I'm the queen of England too.
Well, according to Hillary.......its worth a shot.

Heck, 260,000 Hispanics in Arizona think she's the right person for the job.

j-jonah-laughing.gif

Last edited:
better go get them fact checkers. whoever the hell they are. poor hillbilly. they cut her off from her senile rambling on and on.

snip:
FOX and CNN Cut into Hillary’s Endless Victory Speech – Even Her Crowd Looked Bored (VIDEO)

Mar 22nd, 2016 11:45 pm

FOX News and CNN cut into Hillary Clinton’s endless victory speech tonight.
You could see Hillary waving her arms around as FOX News cut to ads.

all of it and video here:
FOX and CNN Cut into Hillary's Endless Victory Speech - Even Her Crowd Looked Bored (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

The OP headline should be changed...... "Hillary uses most honest words and slogans that other candidate"
This has absolutely nothing to do whether she is honest herself...which we all know, she isn't.

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

Hillary scores slightly better than Bernie, and blows Trump clear out of the water. 72% of statements by Hillary were rated as true, compared to 70% for Bernie, and 24% for Trump.

PolitiFact rated 24% of Hillary's statements with the best possible score of "True" and only 3% of Trump's statements as "True"
Now that is proof PolitiFact is full of shit...not that more proof was necessary.

Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?

well people that eat a lot of dog steaks and sandwiches to tend to lie 10 times more often then people who dont eat dog steaks.

Typically, revolution means tear down and start over. Yes, the Republicans caused a lot of damage under Bush. The deficit creating Bush tax cuts, the millions of jobs moved to China and the over 40,000 factories closed. The terrible debacle in Iraq and so on. But a lot of that mess has been fixed under Obama even with the GOP doing everything they can to block him. But we need to continue the cleanup. NOT tear it down and have a revolution. Nothing is free. Not health care or education. We need to make them affordable. And when it comes to the rich, of course they should be paying their fair share, but the real goal needs to be good jobs.
And all that is why I think Bernie Sanders would be a disaster for the US. The GOP wants to move the wealth of nation to the top 1%, Bernie wants to soak them. Both policies are disasters. Terrible disasters.

Forum List

Back