Hillary Rodham Clinton Speaks Out for Gay Marriage

Homosexual marriage approved by progressive politicians to conjure up votes will never make it any less of a laughable charade then it is now............

Good thing no one is ever going to MAKE you have a gay marriage, isn't it?

But, I'm sure even YOU can't help but notice that being FOR gay marriage is no longer the kiss of political death. :D

We'll see how 2014 and 2016 works out for the Recently Outed Barry and his Party after their Lame Duck Agenda Pushing.

:)

peace...

gay marriage has been voted down in twice in the liberal state of california. all of the red states are opposed to it. my statement is accurate.

Not only has gay marriage in California been voted down, but advocates recently tried to get it on the ballot again. Seems like there is a pervasive belief that opinion has changed. But they couldn't get enough signatures to qualify for a ballot initiative.

Its not going to matter ...The Supreme Court will strike down Prop 8

It will be Wrong if it does. :thup:

Homosexuals aren't being Denied Marriage... They are Denying their own Natural Design and Equipment... The very reason they exist in the first place.

peace...

Yeah right. Everybody "evolved" on this issue because of a gay friend or family member at the same time. The truth is - it's kind of scary how all these people have suddenly "evolved". Propaganda is a very powerful wepon against a weak mind.

It isn't propaganda, it's social acceptance which is turning the tide.

I think deep down, the majority of people in this country have believed for a while that gay couples should get the same marriage benefits as straight couples but it just wasn't acceptable in their circles to say so. Now that more and more people come out and say they support gay marriage benefits, it's easier for everyone else to now vocally agree. Its typical bandwagon mentality. Not many people want to be the first to speak up even though they hold strong opinions on the subject.

having equal benefits, yes most people agree. civil unions, yes most people agree.

but its not a marriage, thats where the disagreement rests.

It's about Forcing Society to Validate the Invalid...

They Know it. :thup:

peace...

Yeah right. Everybody "evolved" on this issue because of a gay friend or family member at the same time. The truth is - it's kind of scary how all these people have suddenly "evolved". Propaganda is a very powerful wepon against a weak mind.

I think deep down, the majority of people in this country have believed for a while that gay couples should get the same marriage benefits as straight couples but it just wasn't acceptable in their circles to say so. Now that more and more people come out and say they support gay marriage benefits, it's easier for everyone else to now vocally agree. Its typical bandwagon mentality. Not many people want to be the first to speak up even though they hold strong opinions on the subject.

having equal benefits, yes most people agree. civil unions, yes most people agree.

Whether it's called marriage or not, that's a disagreement between religions.

Has nothing to do with the federal government providing benefits.

Simply not true. IF it were....we'd have states passing Civil Union laws left and right rather than states like TX, FL, VA passing laws making sure that Civil Unions are NOT recognized.

IF it were true, we would have had people complain about civil marriages in front of Justices of the Peace ONLY being called marriages instead of civil unions.

IF it were true, there would be no DOMA.

Whether it's called marriage or not, that's a disagreement between religions.

Has nothing to do with the federal government providing benefits.

Then they will need to Provide Marriage and Benefits to (2) Sisters Caring for a Child...

There is no End to this because you all are asking for an Exclusionary Expansion of a Rights that don't Exist for yourselves and nobody else.

Selfish to your Core you are... And always have been.

Have a Civil Union, Suck a Bag of Dicks and Shut the Fuck up already. :thup:

peace...

Another politican all of a sudden has a change of heart. Shocker. These people have no principles.
The US public has had a change of heart.

That's proof that few think for themselves. We're just a bunch of mindless sheep.
Should there be politicians who believe that it's not wrong to mandate separate but equal?

Or have they too abandoned their principles?

Should there be politicians who believe that women should not earn equal pay for equal work? Or are they a bunch of mindless sheep?

For you see, the resistance to social change always comes from Conservatives. Conservatives are consistently in keeping themselves behind the curve of history. If you do not believe me, please cite the Conservative champions of civil rights. good luck!

how about a three person marriage? marriage between a human and his/her dog? group marriage? where does it end?

If they are consenting adults.....is there any reason three people should be barred from marrying? You can have a wife and mistress on the side and you do not break any laws

All of these different types of marriage marginalizes real marriage (marriage brtween a man and a woman).

I have been married over 30 years. Allowing gays to marry does not affect my marriage one bit. Allowing people to divorce does not affect my own marriage

What harm will befall your marriage once same sex marriage is legal? What will the real damage be to you and your spouse? Will you no longer be married? Will you have to be re-married?

Would you agree that marriage is one of the best stabilizing institutions society has generated? Marriage, along with family, community service, church, legitimate employment, home ownership. These things all contribute to the stability of society, do they not? How is excluding a group of law abiding, sober, responsible tax paying citizens from these groups further the growth and stability of society?

If two consenting adults who are law abiding, responsible citizens want to enter into a contract made available by the state, why should they be excluded? Because you find their life styles 'icky'?

There are plenty of slovenly hillbillies who keep their yards looking like the set of the old Sanford & Son TV show. They park inoperable and often irreparable junk cars and trucks on their lawns and then tie dogs to the bumpers with chains. They burn their garbage out back, festoon their property with empty beer cans, keep their homes in disrepair and don't believe in mufflers for their beater vehicles. I find their life style 'icky'. But I don't believe they should not get married. Quite the contrary! For if they did marry, they might take better care of their many many children.

If they are consenting adults.....is there any reason three people should be barred from marrying? You can have a wife and mistress on the side and you do not break any laws

All of these different types of marriage marginalizes real marriage (marriage brtween a man and a woman).

I have been married over 30 years. Allowing gays to marry does not affect my marriage one bit. Allowing people to divorce does not affect my own marriage

Apparently, Rocko's marriage isn't as strong as yours.

Actually, according to polls, a majority of Americans support marriage equality. A HUGE majority support equal benefits.

So we should be seeing a lot of states trying to get "marriage" removed from their licenses, right?

Unless republican pull a miracle out of thin air Hillary will be our next President.

That's why she has come out in favor of gay marriage. It's her, I'm running for president announcement.

Anyone who's against same sex marriage is a born again imbecile.

Judge not lest ye be judged and found wanting.

Matthew 5:22 (Jesus Christ speaking)

New International Version (©2011)
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

New Living Translation (©2007)
But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

English Standard Version (©2001)
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
But I tell you, everyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. And whoever says to his brother, Fool!' will be subject to the Sanhedrin. But whoever says, You moron!' will be subject to hellfire.

International Standard Version (©2012)
But I say to you, anyone who is angry with his brother without a cause will be subject to punishment. And whoever says to his brother 'Raka!' will be subject to the Council. And whoever says, 'You fool!' will be subject to hell fire.

NET Bible (©2006)
But I say to you that anyone who is angry with a brother will be subjected to judgment. And whoever insults a brother will be brought before the council, and whoever says 'Fool' will be sent to fiery hell.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
But I am saying to you, that everyone who will be angry against his brother without cause is condemned before the judge, and everyone who will say to his brother, 'I spit on you', is condemned before the assembly, and whoever will say 'You fool.' is condemned to the Gehenna of fire.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
But I can guarantee that whoever is angry with another believer will answer for it in court. Whoever calls another believer an insulting name will answer for it in the highest court. Whoever calls another believer a fool will answer for it in hellfire.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

American King James Version
But I say to you, That whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

American Standard Version
but I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council; and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But I say to you, that whosoever is angry with his brother, shall be in danger of the judgment. And whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council. And whosoever shall say, Thou Fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Darby Bible Translation
But I say unto you, that every one that is lightly angry with his brother shall be subject to the judgment; but whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be subject to be called before the sanhedrim; but whosoever shall say, Fool, shall be subject to the penalty of the hell of fire.

English Revised Version
but I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council; and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire.

However, it may invite your grandchildren to experiment. That is how advertising works...

However, it may invite your grandchildren to experiment. That is how advertising works...

Experiment with gay marriage? :cuckoo:

Nip, the bible judges everyone, so does god before he sends people to heaven or hell. So what's up with the quotes?

Social issues like civil rights require government intervention

You say you want the government out of your bedrooms.....you want the government out of your body (abortion),.,..but now.... you WANT the government into your bedroom ONLY if it means gays being able to marry. And you WANT the government involved in your body ONLY when they pay for your pills.

Will you guys ever make up your minds???

Gay marriage is not about the bedroom it is about marrying the person you love.

Marriage is about the bedroom or children would be allowed to marry their mother.

Experiment with gay marriage? :cuckoo:

Nip, the bible judges everyone, so does god before he sends people to heaven or hell. So what's up with the quotes?

So, you never heard of anyone attempting something because others were doing it and saying it felt good? The government condones "gay" marriage, so it must be ok. A President practices oral sex, so it must be alright...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back