Hillary: Russian hack an attempt to ‘undermine our democracy’

Sure hope that thing growing on her lip is not cancerous......that would be tragic.

hillary-upset.jpg

Are you saying that you think we should ignore the fact that Russia hacked and tried to influence our election? No biggie since your guy won... Is that the mindset?

Wow, the hypocrisy I pointed out and the irony of what Hillary is doing / saying just shot right over your head, didn't it?! :p

No, I'm NOT saying that. I wasn't referring to any of that at all, in fact.

That's the exact thing she said about anyone willing to challenge the outcome of the election....which is what SHE is doing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hillary: Russian hack an attempt to ‘undermine our democracy’ - Hot Air
Are you saying that you think we should ignore the fact that Russia hacked and tried to influence our election? No biggie since your guy won... Is that the mindset?
There was NO I repeat NO hacking of voting machines. Plus voting machines are NOT connected to the internet. Thus the election was NOT hacked. The DNC was but NOT the election.

That's the exact thing she said about anyone willing to challenge the outcome of the election....which is what SHE is doing.

Russia did NOT influence the election, just ask Assange. The intel agencies can't agree on anything either, ask Congress. Everyone hacks, period. China hacked the new Stealth F-35 plans. Multiple bad guys hacked Hillary's illegal bathroom server that was loaded with classified intel.

Can you prove that the hack of the DNC that proved that the dems cheated Bernie and Trump had ANY effect on voters? In my case the bathroom server and Comey's cop-out were much worse. Hillary should be in prison.

Wow, the hypocrisy I pointed out and the irony of what Hillary is doing / saying just shot right over your head, didn't it?! :p

No, I'm NOT saying that. I wasn't referring to any of that at all, in fact.
Just clarifying... I agree, there was tremendous hypocrisy in the way many anti-trump people responded to the election. But I also hear insane statements from Trump supporters standing up for Russia and acting like the hacking is no big deal. It is disturbing.

There was NO I repeat NO hacking of voting machines. Plus voting machines are NOT connected to the internet. Thus the election was NOT hacked. The DNC was but NOT the election.

your sig is fabulously funny. thanks for that. hahahahahaha

crime-rate-jpg.101407

I agree, the election was legit, Trump won the electoral college. The only claim that i've heard about there being rigging in the election was from Trump when he stated there were over a million illegal votes that were cast. The Left is focusing on the influence and intentions but forth by the Russians. I don't think it warrants a revoke of Trumps win, but it absolutely warrants an investigation and response from our country

Russia did NOT influence the election, just ask Assange. The intel agencies can't agree on anything either, ask Congress. Everyone hacks, period. China hacked the new Stealth F-35 plans. Multiple bad guys hacked Hillary's illegal bathroom server that was loaded with classified intel.

Can you prove that the hack of the DNC that proved that the dems cheated Bernie and Trump had ANY effect on voters? In my case the bathroom server and Comey's cop-out were much worse. Hillary should be in prison.
I'm not questioning the validity of the election.

They need to show the proof...until they do it's just talk
Really? They need to show the proof? Just like Trump needs to tell us his plan to defeat Isis?

What if the proof is from an informant or a spy that is in their government? Or from surveillance that we have on the Russians that we don't want them to know about? You think we should just put all our cards on the table and show our hands even if it compromises our intelligence assets? The arrogance from people like you who think they know everything and the lack of trust in our institutions, especially one as honorable as the CIA where operatives risk their lives for zero credit, is quite appalling.

Really? They need to show the proof? Just like Trump needs to tell us his plan to defeat Isis?

What if the proof is from an informant or a spy that is in their government? Or from surveillance that we have on the Russians that we don't want them to know about? You think we should just put all our cards on the table and show our hands even if it compromises our intelligence assets? The arrogance from people like you who think they know everything and the lack of trust in our institutions, especially one as honorable as the CIA where operatives risk their lives for zero credit, is quite appalling.

Ahhh shaddup....January 20th 2017 Donald Trump will be sworn in as POTUS....it's high time you started to deal with it

Ahhh shaddup....January 20th 2017 Donald Trump will be sworn in as POTUS....it's high time you started to deal with it
Ha, nice diversion. I got no problem with Trump being president, I hope he kicks ass and we prosper. It's pretty classless of you go for the partisan attacks when you lose an argument though. Just take it like a man and understand that you are not the smartest guy in the room and you aren't gonna win every time.

I guess the first question is.....do they have a right to influence the election ?

The second is.....did they ?

The third is.....why is this a bid deal. You don't think countries have tried before ?

Ha, nice diversion. I got no problem with Trump being president, I hope he kicks ass and we prosper. It's pretty classless of you go for the partisan attacks when you lose an argument though. Just take it like a man and understand that you are not the smartest guy in the room and you aren't gonna win every time.

You obviously missed the "ahhhh shaddup"

Or this could be a fake story.

Forum List

Back