Hillary’s Historic Fail...Clinton Calls Lincoln a 'Senator From Illinois'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like the funniest thread ever. How did I miss this?

You haven't seen ANYTHING yet, TD! I plan on making this a daily update....just for shits and giggles, and because I CAN! :D

f2j3x1.jpg

I still cant beleive she said they were broke.

I usually don't nit-pick politicians for these kinds of gaffes, but this one is rather severe. I mean, how can any educated person not know that Lincoln was never a senator? Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but it does show that Hillary is not the intellectual that her fans paint her to be.
No Mike, actually she is quite intellectual. But compared to the major blunders and downright gaffes made by Republican President George "Dubya" Bush, an educated college graduate also, what Hillary said should be very pale by comparison except with Republicans eager to find something, anything about Hillary to try to hang their hat on but that won't happen here. Like you say it was "Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, ...." People obviously know that was far from being a serious mistake.

bah----In an attempt to sound intellectual she made an attempt to compare herself to historical events and figures. So much so in fact that she didn't check out--the facts. Fail.

Ok so who does anyone have as a good candidate.

Start here and weed them out!

Publicly expressed interest

We're so vicious now. I wish we could back to the old days where a politician could just say I fucked up. But it's so mean these days. We'll never go back there.

You put Teddly up against the rest of them and you're trying to make it a fair contest against Nugent?

Are you crazy?

You put Teddly up against the rest of them and you're trying to make it a fair contest against Nugent?

Are you crazy?

Nothings fair in politics TD, but THESE are the people that have expressed interest...so far! Just names to make you think and watch them for another year!

Holy shit. It's expected from Sarah Palin because she's a total idiot who traipsed through several lower-rung colleges before getting a bachelor's in journalism from U of Idaho.

But Hillary's got degrees from Wellesley and Yale Law School. That's it...the rumors of her health must be true. Freakin' Alzheimers probably.

You didn't click on the video, or read the story did you asshole! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

For you too lazy, it was a spoof, it had a picture of Sarah on the video face, and as soon as you click it, it goes to that asshole Hillary saying Lincoln was a Senator.... TOO FUCKING FUNNY!!!.....Bookmarked for future fun!

Last edited:
I usually don't nit-pick politicians for these kinds of gaffes, but this one is rather severe. I mean, how can any educated person not know that Lincoln was never a senator? Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but it does show that Hillary is not the intellectual that her fans paint her to be.
No Mike, actually she is quite intellectual. But compared to the major blunders and downright gaffes made by Republican President George "Dubya" Bush, an educated college graduate also, what Hillary said should be very pale by comparison except with Republicans eager to find something, anything about Hillary to try to hang their hat on but that won't happen here. Like you say it was "Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, ...." People obviously know that was far from being a serious mistake.

You are being sarcastic, I hope!

You honestly expect these people of the MSM to say anything against her Thighness?....

2dbw3gk.jpg

And just a tip of the iceberg with some of the Hildebeasty's scandals....

soilied.jpg

Report: Hillary Clinton’s Book A “Bomb,” Only 60K Hard Covers Sold In First Week…
06-10hclinton_full_600-550x365.jpg

Rush's first week book sales for his history book was 200,000! LOLOLOL....World's most dishonest woman!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back