Hillary’s Historic Fail...Clinton Calls Lincoln a 'Senator From Illinois'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savage is quit wrong.

HRC is a wolverine, as that silly NPR reporter regretfully found out when trying a loaded question.

Rand Paul may be able to beat her, but no one else that we have seen in the field have a prayer's chance so far.

Give us a fucking break, Rep Frog Boy..... Oy!

Got you ass kicked again, so you deflect.

The responsible right to the responsible left on this Board took the far right's neg crap for almost a decade.

So we crushed it.

Tuff, huh!

Savage is quit wrong.

HRC is a wolverine, as that silly NPR reporter regretfully found out when trying a loaded question.

Rand Paul may be able to beat her, but no one else that we have seen in the field have a prayer's chance so far.

The responsible right to the responsible left on this Board took the far right's neg crap for almost a decade.

So we crushed it.

Tuff, huh!

Write a BOOK!!!

I WANNA SIGNED COPY!!!!

O2-Hemmingway.jpg

Savage is quit wrong.

So we crushed it.

Tuff, huh!

Well, you're almost right Rep Frog Boy II... we on the right, for 10 years beat you little subversives like a red headed stepchild, BUT found out, without you deranged little shits posting your preposterous shit, the board isn't any fun... so we take it easy on you 2 digit IQ'ers to keep you here! Obvious, to all but the subversive!

10405366_401186303355527_8803920087230318087_n.jpg

Last edited:

Got your ass kicked again, so you deflect.

So we crushed it.

Tuff, huh!

Well, you're almost right Rep Frog Boy II... we on the right, for 10 years beat you little subversives like a red headed stepchild, BUT found out, without you deranged little shits posting your preposterous shit, the board isn't any fun... so we take it easy on you 2 digit IQ'ers to keep you here! Obvious, to all but the subversive!

You are not responsible right, not responsible conservative.

You are reactionary far right wing nuts with an anti-American agenda.

So we slapped guys like you on the Board here down like feral rogues. :lol:

Last edited:
Got your ass kicked again, so you deflect.

So we crushed it.

Tuff, huh!

So we put you guys down like feral rogues. :lol:

Learn something Grasshopper, besides how to increase your Rep Count!

rcirt0.jpg

Show us where she said that, V.

Your type of crap is what drove the centrists away from Romney and will do again in 2016.

Hillary’s Historic Fail...Clinton Calls Lincoln a 'Senator From Illinois'!!

If the Lincoln Presidential Library ever obtains WMDs, this could come back to bite her!

We have been running far right rogues down on the Board for five years, using their own tactics against them -- causing them to lose rep; in some cases, taking away rep power.

The far right are still board thugs but with far less influence than even last summer.

The TP debacle aftermath from the debt and budget losses last fall as well as the butt kickings in this year's primaries have terminated the political hope of this generation of the reactionary far right.

Can you imagine the OUTROAR of the demented left if PALIN had been THIS STUPID?....And the Hildebeast DOUBLES DOWN on the GAFFE in her book....You just can't make this shit up! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Yup, Subversive/Democrat presidential material...takes right after the Manchurian muslim!

The terrible week continues for Hillary Clinton.

At Wednesday’s Rahm Emanuel-Hillary Clinton show for her book tour, she was responsible for another unforced error.

“I actually write about Rahm in the book,” Clinton said. “I asked him not to read it before we sat and did our interview! But it was in the very first chapter, the chapter I rightly call ‘Team of Rivals’ because that’s what it was in the beginning. A senator from Illinois ran against a senator from New York just as had happened way back with a senator from Illinois named Lincoln and a senator from New York named Seward. And it turned out the same way.”

Maybe Hillary is not ‘ready’ as Lincoln was never a senator because he lost that election to Stephen A. Douglas.

In Illinois, Clinton Calls Lincoln A "Senator From Illinois" - YouTube

Granted, it was not her best moment and I'm no Hillary fan, but the comparison is fumbling at best. Hillary visited 112 countries (according to Wikipedia) as Secty of State. I doubt Sarah Palin could find 111 of them on a map.

Can you imagine the OUTROAR of the demented left if PALIN had been THIS STUPID?....And the Hildebeast DOUBLES DOWN on the GAFFE in her book....You just can't make this shit up! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Yup, Subversive/Democrat presidential material...takes right after the Manchurian muslim!

At Wednesday’s Rahm Emanuel-Hillary Clinton show for her book tour, she was responsible for another unforced error.

“I actually write about Rahm in the book,” Clinton said. “I asked him not to read it before we sat and did our interview! But it was in the very first chapter, the chapter I rightly call ‘Team of Rivals’ because that’s what it was in the beginning. A senator from Illinois ran against a senator from New York just as had happened way back with a senator from Illinois named Lincoln and a senator from New York named Seward. And it turned out the same way.”

Maybe Hillary is not ‘ready’ as Lincoln was never a senator because he lost that election to Stephen A. Douglas.

Granted, it was not her best moment and I'm no Hillary fan, but the comparison is fumbling at best. Hillary visited 112 countries (according to Wikipedia) as Secty of State. I doubt Sarah Palin could find 111 of them on a map.
At OUR expense. Has the Hildebeast ever run a State? NO. And I'll bet her shit doesn't stink either.

SHE IS A CRIMINAL.:eusa_hand:

We have been running far right rogues down on the Board for five years, using their own tactics against them -- causing them to lose rep; in some cases, taking away rep power.

The far right are still board thugs but with far less influence than even last summer.

The TP debacle aftermath from the debt and budget losses last fall as well as the butt kickings in this year's primaries have terminated the political hope of this generation of the reactionary far right.

Well look at this! Rep Frog Boy II FULLY admits, that for him, it's all about Rep and seeing who he, Statishisfuckingnameis, and a few others SCARED TO DEATH FAGERALS can NEG Rep out of existence!.... But you do have to give this 2 digit IQ'd asshole credit for spouting his Subversive party line loud and clear so that I, and other PATRIOTS can post a few small cartoons that bitch slap him continually.... Flakey, YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT here, now don't you ever whimper and run away, I'll only have that fool and complete asswipe SWALLOW to pull his string, and watch him become unglued! In the meantime, since You think the TP is dead....

10434267_10152898729393942_4549893106420709326_n.jpg

Rino-saw-590-CI.jpg

149707_600.jpg

ziqdye.png

osdbm1.gif

10447652_10202375144044803_2363291646958345886_n_800x600.jpg

29506_image.jpg

toon140614.jpg

149629_600.jpg

29514_image.jpg

2up4hhi.jpg

wsnupk.jpg

149822_600.jpg

2co09dd.jpg

I have more! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Last edited:

And you're so bright, I'd bet that you can see Russia from your front porch, ....on a New Moon night!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

No the Hildebeasty BEST moment was her BOSNIA FAIL...would you like to see that video again?...Of course you would, It's Hildies BEST!!!...CBS NEWS even stated it is!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4]CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip. - YouTube[/ame]

Show us where she said that, V.

Your type of crap is what drove the centrists away from Romney and will do again in 2016.

Why Rep Frog Boy II, it was at the same photo-opt with the little black girl on her lap, that made a face when she said.....

10374025_401072646700226_779585205515395164_n.jpg

Don't forget.....The first Republican president freed the slaves and was murdered by a democrat.

Well look at this! Rep Frog Boy II FULLY admits, that for him, it's all about Rep and seeing who he, Statishisfuckingnameis, and a few others SCARED TO DEATH FAGERALS can NEG Rep out of existence!.... But you do have to give this 2 digit IQ'd asshole credit for spouting his Subversive party line loud and clear so that I, and other PATRIOTS can post a few small cartoons that bitch slap him continually.... Flakey, YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT here, now don't you ever whimper and run away, I'll only have that fool and complete asswipe SWALLOW to pull his string, and watch him become unglued! In the meantime, since You think the TP is dead....

10434267_10152898729393942_4549893106420709326_n.jpg

Rino-saw-590-CI.jpg

149707_600.jpg

ziqdye.png

osdbm1.gif

10447652_10202375144044803_2363291646958345886_n_800x600.jpg

29506_image.jpg

toon140614.jpg

149629_600.jpg

29514_image.jpg

2up4hhi.jpg

wsnupk.jpg

149822_600.jpg

2co09dd.jpg

I have more! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
I have a scroll wheel. :mm::mm::mm:

Oops, I guess she'll have to fold up her entire plans to run because of that one...

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back