Hillary said Trump was "FOR THE WAR"...he was a private citizen, she was a Senator...

Trump does NOT get to lay claim to the Conservative uniform.

He's a fucking poser. A liberal pretending to be a conservative because he knew he couldn't capture the Democratic nomination.

That's why his answers sound so bizarre. He answers them the way a liberal thinks a conservative would answer them. Should women be punished for abortions? Oh hell yeah, says Trump the fucking poser.

She got it wrong 3 times....

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

She VOTED against the surge.

She VOTED for the withdraw of troops that led to ISIS.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Nice try for Libs trying to blame the war on Trump.

Kiddo, nobody is trying to blame the war on Trump. We all blame Bush and his cooked intel.
What is being factually stated by those in the know is that Donald Trump supported the war as he admitted to Howard Stern.

Nobody would hold it against him…after all, HRC voted for it as did the majority of Congress. But of course, now that the war is looked back on as those having supported it being sold a bill of goods; Donald is trying to change his stance. You can run from your record…but you can’t hide.

You do know you're wasting your breath, right?

Oh yeah. Trumpians are immune from facts, logic, reason…etc…

This is why I think there will be an attempt on her life.
This is all about Clinton lying about Trump supporting the war she helped launched.

Are you saying he didn’t answer “I guess” when asked about whether he supported the war?

From Factcheck.org:

Others have looked, but no one else — including PolitiFact and the Washington Post Fact Checker — has been able to find any evidence to support his claims, either. Now, BuzzFeed reports that Trump indicated his support for war in a radio interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Sept. 11, 2002 — a little more than six months before the war started.

Stern asked Trump directly if he supported going to war with Iraq, and Trump hesitantly responded, “Yeah, I guess so.”

again…not a big deal. Until you try to lie about it like Trump is doing… Then he gets called on the lie and all of the sudden, the story is “Why are they asking about it?” Because he is not telling the truth.
"I guess so" means he's not sure, not that he supports the war. Compare that to Hillary's support of the war.

Clinton has been trying to weasel her way out of responsibility for helping to start that war first by falsely claiming she had been tricked by Bush, but Bush had made all of the intel he had available to all members or Congress and no one from Clinton's office had ever accessed, and now by claiming Trump also supported the war when he clearly was undecided at this date and opposed to it later.

Trump did support the war, but the most disturbing thing is how he thinks we should have plundered and looted Iraq before leaving.
No, he never supported the war and that is the reason no one has been able to find an instance when he did. This all goes to show how powerful a liar Hillary is.

Sure he did...

In 2002, Donald Trump Said He Supported Invading Iraq

But in a 2002 interview with Howard Stern, Donald Trump said he supported an Iraq invasion.

In the interview, which took place on Sept. 11, 2002, Stern asked Trump directly if he was for invading Iraq.

Yeah, I guess so,” Trump responded. “I wish the first time it was done correctly.
"I guess so" is supporting the war?
"I wish the first time it was done correctly."
Exactly, Trump's only hesitancy was whether the invasion would be done correctly not whether to invade and take their oil.
Trump was unhappy that Bush Sr didn't go all the way to Baghdad the first time.

Then, five years later, he wants to impeach Bush and cut and run from Iraq.

Trump was a limousine liberal Democrat all during the Bush Administration.

That tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about his character and his judgment.

He didn't even become a Republican until Obama slam-dunked him at the correspondent's dinner over his retarded birtherism.

Wake up, Chumps!

Trump did support the war, but the most disturbing thing is how he thinks we should have plundered and looted Iraq before leaving.
No, he never supported the war and that is the reason no one has been able to find an instance when he did. This all goes to show how powerful a liar Hillary is.
Trump is on record saying he was for the war before it started. And his first negative remarks about the war did not come until well after it began, after it had pretty much been accepted that we were wrong about WMD's.

But regardless, I'd love to read your opinion on Trump's stance that we should have looted and plundered Iraq.
Prove it liar.

It's fucking hilarious how Trump's Chumps are taking the position of the anti-war commies prior to the invasion now.

Were you fucking retards in diapers back then? Because you know what the Right was saying about people opposed to the invasion back then?

They were called traitors, and MUCH worse.

You know who the people who organized the anti-war rallies were? They were STALINISTS! International ANSWER.

And now you are actually bending over BACKWARDS to prove Trump was one of them.

Holy fuck, you people are NOT conservatives. You are some kind of weird blind leeches, bleeding the conservative movement dry.

In your retarded zeal to support a goddam lying huckster, you are exposing your abject absence of a single conservative cell in your bodies.

Trump lies constantly. He is the most dangerous nominee in presidential history. He has zero policy knowledge, and his pathological insecurity and narcissism will make Bush's destruction of the housing market and financial market and destabilization of Iraq seem like mosquito bites.

Hillary Clinton supported the war. She belongs to a long line of democratic politicians who should forever be held accountable for appeasing the Bush administration and being outplayed on Iraq.

Both are a nightmare, but Trump lacks the minimum policy knowledge and temperament to assume the most powerful office in the world.

If he gets elected, we are fucked.

Sure he did...

But in a 2002 interview with Howard Stern, Donald Trump said he supported an Iraq invasion.

In the interview, which took place on Sept. 11, 2002, Stern asked Trump directly if he was for invading Iraq.

Yeah, I guess so,” Trump responded. “I wish the first time it was done correctly.

Whatever it is , it's not that important because he wasn't a politician or involved in the decision making. Most likely he had less to base an opinion on than Hillary did.

Sure he did...

But that is not saying he wanted to start another war. Clearly Hillary did.

This is why Priebus needs to be impeached. He has delivered the kill stroke to the GOP and conservatism in the form of an obese orange imposter.

Sure he did...

Exactly, Trump's only hesitancy was whether the invasion would be done correctly not whether to invade and take their oil.
He wished the first one had been done correctly but didn't say he wanted to start a new war.

"I guess so" means he's not sure, not that he supports the war. Compare that to Hillary's support of the war. I made the key part large enough so that even the most blind wing-nut can see it

Clinton has been trying to weasel her way out of responsibility for helping to start that war first by falsely claiming she had been tricked by Bush, but Bush had made all of the intel he had available to all members or Congress and no one from Clinton's office had ever accessed, and now by claiming Trump also supported the war when he clearly was undecided at this date and opposed to it later.
Of course from Trump's whole answer he makes it clear it is whether the invasion would be "done correctly" is what he was not sure of! But the dishonest Right leave that part out as they lie for Trump.

And the video you posted is a perfect example of how the worthless lying scum Right try to deceive Americans. Like your incomplete Trump quote, the video stops at the most important part which clearly gives the full context. I made the key part large enough so that even the most blind wing-nut can see it!

Hillary's vote speech in context:

This matter cannot be left hanging forever with consequences we would all live to regret. War can yet be avoided, but our responsibility to global security and to the integrity of United Nations resolutions protecting it cannot. I urge the President to spare no effort to secure a clear, unambiguous demand by the United Nations for unlimited inspections.

And finally, on another personal note, I come to this decision from the perspective of a Senator from New York who has seen all too closely the consequences of last year's terrible attacks on our nation. In balancing the risks of action versus inaction, I think New Yorkers who have gone through the fires of hell may be more attuned to the risk of not acting. I know that I am.

So it is with conviction that I support this resolution as being in the best interests of our nation. A vote for it is not a vote to rush to war; it is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our President and we say to him - use these powers wisely and as a last resort. And it is a vote that says clearly to Saddam Hussein - this is your last chance - disarm or be disarmed.

Thank you, Mr. President.

Sure he did...

He wished the first one had been done correctly but didn't say he wanted to start a new war.
Actually, he did hoping it would be done correctly.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Yes, yes, thank you for this. See, these liberals just don't understand why it's so bad for Hillary Clinton to be such a liar. It's not the same thing as Trump being a raging liar, because he is a private citizen. We can still trust him.

Kiddo, nobody is trying to blame the war on Trump. We all blame Bush and his cooked intel.
What is being factually stated by those in the know is that Donald Trump supported the war as he admitted to Howard Stern.

Nobody would hold it against him…after all, HRC voted for it as did the majority of Congress. But of course, now that the war is looked back on as those having supported it being sold a bill of goods; Donald is trying to change his stance. You can run from your record…but you can’t hide.

Well if there is, and if it's successful, I'll still piss on her grave.

I believe you. This is the mindset of the Trump supporter. Take a person you never met, never will meet, never will meet anyone who has ever met her and muster that sort of hate and rage. This is what happens when you have no morality.

She has shitty judgement and is a huugge corrupt liar!

And your stating you’ll “piss on her grave” is an example of good judgment?

"I guess so" means he's not sure, not that he supports the war. Compare that to Hillary's support of the war. I made the key part large enough so that even the most blind wing-nut can see it

Of course from Trump's whole answer he makes it clear it is whether the invasion would be "done correctly" is what he was not sure of! But the dishonest Right leave that part out as they lie for Trump.

And the video you posted is a perfect example of how the worthless lying scum Right try to deceive Americans. Like your incomplete Trump quote, the video stops at the most important part which clearly gives the full context. I made the key part large enough so that even the most blind wing-nut can see it!

Hillary's vote speech in context:

This matter cannot be left hanging forever with consequences we would all live to regret. War can yet be avoided, but our responsibility to global security and to the integrity of United Nations resolutions protecting it cannot. I urge the President to spare no effort to secure a clear, unambiguous demand by the United Nations for unlimited inspections.

And finally, on another personal note, I come to this decision from the perspective of a Senator from New York who has seen all too closely the consequences of last year's terrible attacks on our nation. In balancing the risks of action versus inaction, I think New Yorkers who have gone through the fires of hell may be more attuned to the risk of not acting. I know that I am.

So it is with conviction that I support this resolution as being in the best interests of our nation. A vote for it is not a vote to rush to war; it is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our President and we say to him - use these powers wisely and as a last resort. And it is a vote that says clearly to Saddam Hussein - this is your last chance - disarm or be disarmed.

Thank you, Mr. President.

She certainly makes it sound like she gave a lot of thought to it, but in fact, when Bush made all the intel and analysis available to members of Congress so they could carefully consider their votes, no one from Clinton's office ever accessed any of it. She made a political decision to invade Iraq because she thought it would make her look strong.

Trump said he wished the first war had been done correctly, as many, many people did, but he never said he wanted to start another war. You are just trying to help Hillary weasel her way out of responsibility for helping to launch the Iraq war.

Sure he did...

Actually, he did hoping it would be done correctly.
No matter how many times you repeat a lie, it is still not true.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

why would anyone risk killing that bitch when nature is going to do it anyway within the next year.
and the only one that has actually had threats like that made against him would be Trump.
Face it, liberals are just violent animals.

Interesting.

The question of her being killed is not the subject of your post. It is the “risk” a Trump enabler would take.
It really says quite a bit about Drumpf enablers that it’s not taboo for it to happen, just don’t take the risk…

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

You nailed it!

Like the Hill-Beast nailed Libya..............:Boom2:............('Frontline' exposed her last nite for that being her idea...).

The world is better off without Quadhifi. Fact.

This is all about Clinton lying about Trump supporting the war she helped launched.

Are you saying he didn’t answer “I guess” when asked about whether he supported the war?

From Factcheck.org:

Others have looked, but no one else — including PolitiFact and the Washington Post Fact Checker — has been able to find any evidence to support his claims, either. Now, BuzzFeed reports that Trump indicated his support for war in a radio interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Sept. 11, 2002 — a little more than six months before the war started.

Stern asked Trump directly if he supported going to war with Iraq, and Trump hesitantly responded, “Yeah, I guess so.”

again…not a big deal. Until you try to lie about it like Trump is doing… Then he gets called on the lie and all of the sudden, the story is “Why are they asking about it?” Because he is not telling the truth.
“I guess so" means he's not sure, not that he supports the war.
lie.

“No” Means he opposes it.

But good to admit that you’re no longer stating he was opposed to the war.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Nobody is trying to blame the war on him. He brought the subject up with an easily checked lie. This wouldn't even be an issue if he wouldn't have continuously repeated his lie, So why does he continue to lie about what he was for or against?

Forum List

Back