Hillary said Trump was "FOR THE WAR"...he was a private citizen, she was a Senator...

You do know you're wasting your breath, right?

Oh yeah. Trumpians are immune from facts, logic, reason…etc…

This is why I think there will be an attempt on her life.

Well if there is, and if it's successful, I'll still piss on her grave.

I believe you. This is the mindset of the Trump supporter. Take a person you never met, never will meet, never will meet anyone who has ever met her and muster that sort of hate and rage. This is what happens when you have no morality.

She has shitty judgement and is a huugge corrupt liar!

And your stating you’ll “piss on her grave” is an example of good judgment?

Not just excellent judgment, but fine character!

She got it wrong 3 times....

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

She VOTED against the surge.

She VOTED for the withdraw of troops that led to ISIS.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Nice try for Libs trying to blame the war on Trump.

Kiddo, nobody is trying to blame the war on Trump. We all blame Bush and his cooked intel.
What is being factually stated by those in the know is that Donald Trump supported the war as he admitted to Howard Stern.

Nobody would hold it against him…after all, HRC voted for it as did the majority of Congress. But of course, now that the war is looked back on as those having supported it being sold a bill of goods; Donald is trying to change his stance. You can run from your record…but you can’t hide.

why would anyone risk killing that bitch when nature is going to do it anyway within the next year.
and the only one that has actually had threats like that made against him would be Trump.
Face it, liberals are just violent animals.

Interesting.

The question of her being killed is not the subject of your post. It is the “risk” a Trump enabler would take.
It really says quite a bit about Drumpf enablers that it’s not taboo for it to happen, just don’t take the risk…
Actually, it is Hillary and her supporters who are always talking about political assassinations, not Trump or his supporters.

Yes, he said he was in favor of it. Then he lied about the Esquire article and now he's lying again about all of it.

Hillary voted for it.

The big difference is that Hillary has now said it was a mistake. Like it or not, she takes responsibility for her own words and actions.

Drumpf lies about everything but here's what's amazing:

1. He lies about things that can easily be fact checked and often lies in the very same sentence and/or day.

2. His followers refuse to listen to what he says and willingly lie for him.

If you are going to be voting for one of these two, do you want a leader who admits when they have made a mistake (Clinton), or one who lies that he made the mistake to begin with (Trump)?

They were both liberal registered Democrats. They were both in favor of the invasion. Period.

One admits it, one lies.

I stopped listening to Hillary years ago when I realized she was a special kind of stupid.......

Ohh.. and there's that persistent cough again. smh

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

That 'private citizen' gambit is about as retarded a play as one can make.

Trump did support the war, but the most disturbing thing is how he thinks we should have plundered and looted Iraq before leaving.
No, he never supported the war and that is the reason no one has been able to find an instance when he did. This all goes to show how powerful a liar Hillary is.
And how biased and slimy the media is that wants her campaign money. These news outlets pulling this kind of crap show every day how insignificant they are becoming with the populaces in general. Eventually the rest of their advertisers will realize that they are wasting their dollars with them as very few people listen or believe anymore what they have to say.

This is all about Clinton lying about Trump supporting the war she helped launched.

Are you saying he didn’t answer “I guess” when asked about whether he supported the war?

From Factcheck.org:

Others have looked, but no one else — including PolitiFact and the Washington Post Fact Checker — has been able to find any evidence to support his claims, either. Now, BuzzFeed reports that Trump indicated his support for war in a radio interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Sept. 11, 2002 — a little more than six months before the war started.

Stern asked Trump directly if he supported going to war with Iraq, and Trump hesitantly responded, “Yeah, I guess so.”

again…not a big deal. Until you try to lie about it like Trump is doing… Then he gets called on the lie and all of the sudden, the story is “Why are they asking about it?” Because he is not telling the truth.
“I guess so" means he's not sure, not that he supports the war.
lie.

“No” Means he opposes it.

But good to admit that you’re no longer stating he was opposed to the war.
The interview took place about a year before the war began and Trump clearly hadn't made up his mind yet about the war, hence, "I guess so", instead of a firm, yes. By 2003, he was opposed to the war. Of course, the only reason you are trying to press this point is because you are trying to enable Hillary to weasel her way out of responsibility for irresponsibly helping to launch this war without ever bothering to inspect the intel on which she falsely claimed to base her decision.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Kiddo, nobody is trying to blame the war on Trump. We all blame Bush and his cooked intel.
What is being factually stated by those in the know is that Donald Trump supported the war as he admitted to Howard Stern.

Nobody would hold it against him…after all, HRC voted for it as did the majority of Congress. But of course, now that the war is looked back on as those having supported it being sold a bill of goods; Donald is trying to change his stance. You can run from your record…but you can’t hide.

Have you got any idea how stupid your accusation that Trump supported the war sounds? The only thing to support that is a radio interview with Howard Stern that, when asked if he supported the war, he gave an off-hand response of "Yea, I guess so." That clearly indicates he hadn't given it much thought.

However, less than a month later, he was stridently opposed to the war, clearly showing that he had done his homework and given it serious thought.

I'm amazed that liberals would spend one of their two remaining brain cells with such childish nonsense.

There's no hypocrisy here. Mike Pence is honest about his support for the war and Hillary is not. Hillary helped to lauch this war because she thought after 911 it would be good for her career to seen to be strong on national security and she later opposed it because the Democrats needed an issue to attack Bush. All of Hillary's decisions are based on political advantage and never on matters of principle.

There's no hypocrisy here. Mike Pence is honest about his support for the war and Hillary is not. Hillary helped to lauch this war because she thought after 911 it would be good for her career to seen to be strong on national security and she later opposed it because the Democrats needed an issue to attack Bush. All of Hillary's decisions are based on political advantage and never on matters of principle.

Thank you Dr. Phil.

Thank you Dr. Phil.
Dr. Phil does political commentary?

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Have you got any idea how stupid your accusation that Trump supported the war sounds? The only thing to support that is a radio interview with Howard Stern that, when asked if he supported the war, he gave an off-hand response of "Yea, I guess so." That clearly indicates he hadn't given it much thought.

However, less than a month later, he was stridently opposed to the war, clearly showing that he had done his homework and given it serious thought.

I'm amazed that liberals would spend one of their two remaining brain cells with such childish nonsense.

Okay, so if he opposed the war, why aren't the war monger RW'ers (you know who you are) treating him like a traitor instead of the Messiah?

Some of us remember how the Right acted toward those who opposed the Iraq war.

Yup, they both supported the war, and yet most of you are going to vote for one or the other.

Thank you Dr. Phil.

No, he says stupid shit.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Okay, so if he opposed the war, why aren't the war monger RW'ers (you know who you are) treating him like a traitor instead of the Messiah?

It's Hillary who is a war monger. First she wanted to go to war with Iraq, then to bomb Libya, now she wants to bomb ISIS and stoke up tensions with Russia and might get us into a war in eastern Europe if she is elected. In 2008, she even threatened to obliterate Iran with nuclear weapons. Trump is a businessman who is proposing to negotiate peaceful resolutions to the problems Hillary wants to bomb.

Thank you Dr. Phil.

No, he says stupid shit.
Well then, thank you, Dr. Phil.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Because, unlike the monothematic thinking of the left, we are able to consider multiple characteristics .... for example, I might not like his stand on the war (whether i do or not is irrelevant), but I strongly agree with his stand on immigration. It's a real simple point-counterpoint analysis.

We watch the left get their panties in a wad over a single issue .... he's a birther (and you spend 90 pages bitching about that) or he lied about the supporting the war for 14 days (and you spend 50 pages bitching about that).

You need to consider the totality of the candidate - Trump isn't my choice, but he beats Clinton by a country mile.

Forum List

Back