Hillary says Biden has been "excellent" on Russia-Ukraine war, Biden adviser Ron Klain says "tremendous progress" has been made on the economy

That blabbering spastic has crippled our country with the influx of illegals, lack of oil production, inflation,
you name it, he has fucked it up.
2022-01-13T170049Z_327539972_RC2EYR9VLB1L_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-USA.jpg

I don't know how the other issues will turn out, but I'll always be grateful that he was the one in the White House when Putin invaded Ukraine.

Trump would have looked at the value of Russian petroleum and natural gas and said…..that is the side we should support

That blabbering spastic has crippled our country with the influx of illegals, lack of oil production, inflation,
you name it, he has fucked it up.
View attachment 625636

Trump mocked Obama’s GDP and promised a GDP of 5 or 6.
He never delivered an annual GDP over 3

President Biden delivered 5.9 GDP in his first year

LETS GO BRANDON!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Biden Happy Dance

I hear that Biden is considering pardoning his son and his brother already over their corrupt Ukranian dealings.

Just out of curiosity, has that even been given so much as a whisper on here anywhere?

I hear that Biden is considering pardoning his son and his brother already over their corrupt Ukranian dealings.

Just out of curiosity, has that even been given so much as a whisper on here anywhere?
I hear Biden is going to name Hunter Biden his new Secretary of State

Hunter has extensive international business experience

Our President is doing an outstanding job in Ukraine

Avoided sending US troops
Crippling Putin with sanctions
Holding the Western Alliance intact
Sending needed supplies

LETS GO BRANDON!
What evidence is there that the sanctions are crippling Russia. And this isn't a jab at Biden per se. I just don't know that I've seen evidence that the sanctions are really having much if any effect. Europe, China and India are all still buying Russian gas and oil, fertilizer, and food. (I think the US is still until June (?) though I could be wrong on that). The Ruble has regained all the losses it had in value after the sanctions were announced (for the most part). The other 3.. meh. Not sending US troops doesn't require anything, NATO wasn't folding, what exactly did we do to hold it intact, and we've been sending shit to Ukraine over the last 3 admin's so... Again, this isnt a shot at the admin (I dont think another admin would have necessarily done it differently or better) I just dont know that what we've done is victory lap material, mostly because we didnt really do anything.

Trump would have looked at the value of Russian petroleum and natural gas and said…..that is the side we should support
Didn't Trump have a whole bunch of sanctions on Russia that Biden lifted regarding Nord Stream 2? Didn't he warn Europe that they shouldnt be so dependent on Russia for their energy needs? That shit happened didn't it? That was 3-4 years before the Russian invasion of Ukraine. I understand that Trump is the Devil and all but you don't get to just whitewash history.

Trump mocked Obama’s GDP and promised a GDP of 5 or 6.
He never delivered an annual GDP over 3

President Biden delivered 5.9 GDP in his first year

LETS GO BRANDON!

Biden Happy Dance
Remind me what the inflation rate was that he also delivered....

Different world

If the US was suffering inflation and the rest of the world isn’t……you might have a point
Same can be said of the economy. The majority of the world had large GDP increases due to the waning/people getting tired of the pandemic.

Global gdp increase was…. drum roll…….. 5.9…

Forum List

Back