🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary says she expects "half a billion solar panels"....

...uhm, excuse me. But what she meant was half a billion solar panels installed on her HOME! Getting off the grid isn't easy when you have that kind of square footage to take care of.

To be installed by the end of her 'first' term....
Hillary Clinton pledges half a billion solar panels for US if she wins office US news The Guardian
This woman is out to lunch...
I have a question for Mrs Clinton.....
Mrs Clinton......Who is going to pay this and from where do they get the money?
Are you going to reinstate the tax credit for installing a renewable energy device?...
The answers?...."no" and "no"
I'd be happy with 100 million. Long overdue. Free power, what's not to like...
Free power? I had no idea solar panels grew on trees!

It's all free to Libs when they force someone to pay for it.

Hillary Clinton pledges half a billion solar panels for US if she wins office US news The Guardian
Are you going to reinstate the tax credit for installing a renewable energy device?...
I'd be happy with 100 million. Long overdue. Free power, what's not to like...
BTW genius...If the system for whatever reason goes down and is not covered by homeowners insurance, the cost to repair at this point would be prohibitive.
No new technology is without issues. With your mentality we'd still be riding in wagons pulled by horses.
If you believe in global warming, you still want us riding in wagons pulled by, oh wait horse farts. What would you want us riding in?
Bikes, gas-electric hybrids, solar powered small cars, etc.

I doubt it.

But very smart people without a petty political axe to grind and betting big dollars that solar is going to be a big deal some time over the next several years.

They're all going to built into the ass of her pants and she'll just keep her fat ass pointed at the sun.

Forum List

Back