Hillary slams GOP candidates over voting suppression...and names them!

Well sure, let's do that. By all means...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I hear that the hildebeast is looking for a food taster, have you applied for the job?
I bet you hear a lot of things...

Umm, yeah, so do a lot of americans and hillary is losing support every day.

Yoko Ono I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the 70s World News Daily Report
Hillary is doing better than any other candidate

Maybe you should gloat when you actually have a candidate that is beating her

Once the GOP picks a candidate, she will be nothing but a grease mark on history books.

Face it, she will never be president, even the dem power brokers don't want her, they hate the clintons.
Yes, keep on saying that to yourself...

and to think that some in Texas voted for Shelia Jackson despite the fact that she believes that the likes of Washington/Adams, and Abe Lincoln were around in the 1600's.

You only need watch a couple of episodes of Hardcore Pawn to see the types of voters that live in jackass lee's district.
You realize that is made up don't you?

Selective in what they show, yes, made up, I don't think so.

and to think that some in Texas voted for Shelia Jackson despite the fact that she believes that the likes of Washington/Adams, and Abe Lincoln were around in the 1600's.

You only need watch a couple of episodes of Hardcore Pawn to see the types of voters that live in jackass lee's district.

when i watch the detroit version, those arent actors, sad enough, yes, the USA actually has individuals who's IQ is actually lower than gerbils.

Completely made up

You really think all that drama is spontaneous? Everyone who appears on the show is carefully selected and prompted on how to act

Yoko Ono I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the 70s World News Daily Report

Once the GOP picks a candidate, she will be nothing but a grease mark on history books.

Face it, she will never be president, even the dem power brokers don't want her, they hate the clintons.
She still beats any current resident of your clown car

She also beats the shit out of them in any battleground state. What have Republicans done to improve their standing in those states?

After 25 polls of North Carolina, by PPP (D), Gravis (R) and SUSA (neutral), Clinton is still winning in North Carolina. She is currently at +7 over Bush, Jeb - a FAR higher margin that Obama ever scored in this state.

In NORTH CAROLINA.
Obama lost NC in 2012
Looks like Republicans giving up ground in battleground states
He won NC by +0.29 in 2008, Romney picked-up NC by +2.04. Shift = GOP +2.33 from 2008 to 2012. Nationally, the shift was GOP +3.40. NC shifted less than the national average. In years that are favorable to the GOP, they would have already put NC away. Instead, Hillary is winning here and in Virginia and in Ohio.

Completely made up

You really think all that drama is spontaneous? Everyone who appears on the show is carefully selected and prompted on how to act

Of course you have proof of that, right?

You dont realize that republican numbers are spread among all the contenders for the nomination?
Once they pick the candidate those numbers will all come together.
Man democrats are dense.
No they are not spread

People are asked..

Do you prefer Hillary or Bush
Do you prefer Hillary or Cruz
Do you prefer Hillary or Rubio

Those polled overwhelmingly choose Hillary

I would have to ask how they got these numbers considering hildebeast is tanking.
The old hag is poison and it's only going to get worse.
Even the liberal Houston Chronicle gives her a thumbs down after refusing to speak with reporters during her trip to Texas.
She doesnt want to answer question,even when they come from the lefty media. She's doomed.
Tanking?

Show a single Republican outpolling her

Yep...tanking.
Reuters Hillary support dropped 15 points since mid-February among Democrats Hot Air
Show me a Republican outpolling her
Show me a poll that's not crocked.

Ya know, the cats otta the bag on this issue. There's no need to pretend anymore that EVERYONE isn't aware of what's going on here.

1). democrats believe they have the minority vote.
2). democrats believe that includes hispanics.
3). democrats want to allow as many illegal alien mexicans into the country as humanly possible, even INVITE them here.
4). democrats want to register these illegals to vote when they issue them drivers licenses.
5). democrats believe this will give them an edge to win elections.
6). democrats are against photo ID to vote because that would eliminate the vast majority of their treasured illegal votes.

Never mind all of this is illegal, they don't care.

End of story.

The idea of this woman slamming anyone is hysterical. She couldn't even stand up to her husband for cheating on her. She valued her political future more than her own dignity.

Fuck Hillary

The idea of this woman slamming anyone is hysterical. She couldn't even stand up to her husband for cheating on her. She valued her political future more than her own dignity.

Fuck Hillary
i wonder what Hillary will do when Governor Abbot registers all horses to vote?

Completely made up

Breaking News: Pro Wrestling is fake too

No they are not spread

People are asked..

Do you prefer Hillary or Bush
Do you prefer Hillary or Cruz
Do you prefer Hillary or Rubio

Those polled overwhelmingly choose Hillary

I would have to ask how they got these numbers considering hildebeast is tanking.
Even the liberal Houston Chronicle gives her a thumbs down after refusing to speak with reporters during her trip to Texas.
She doesnt want to answer question,even when they come from the lefty media. She's doomed.
Tanking?

Yep...tanking.
Reuters Hillary support dropped 15 points since mid-February among Democrats Hot Air
Tell me again about over sampling and President Romney?

Tanking?

Yep...tanking.
Tell me again about over sampling and President Romney?

Dick Morris was the only one whose poll claimed Romney would win, and Morris is no longer on TV, radio, in print, or anywhere else. He was discredited as a pollster.

All of the so-called pollsters predicting an HRC win will also be discredited.

I hear that the hildebeast is looking for a food taster, have you applied for the job?

I will because its true.

I will because its true.
Uhuh... allrighty, then...

Completely made up

Is that crap still on and how does this strawman prove what you said?

Completely made up

Hint: Hardcore Pawn is on TruTV not TrueTV

Completely made up

what it proves is that winger and his sock jake are both fakes.

Completely made up

Hint: Hardcore Pawn is on TruTV not TrueTV

And Pawn Stars is on the history channel, your point?

Forum List

Back