Hillary slams GOP candidates over voting suppression...and names them!

Lets be honest without virtually the entire MSM flying cover for Obama and their epic display of bias the clown never would have been elected or re-elected.

Keep that "Blame the MSM" thought.....you'll be repeating it for the next decade.

You libs need to come to grips with the facts, Hillary is no Bill Clinton and Hillary is no Barack Obama. She is JV at best.
She may be JV, but Republicans are running their freshman team

Riiiight former governors vs your old hag who has accomplished nothing of merit and has about 4 tons of corruption baggage.

You are right. They are all probably polling double digits above her, right? No, you mean they aren't? How can that be? They should be crushing the "old hag." What could it be? Could it be that THEY ARE ALL CLOWNS?:rofl:

How experts determine if Obama others are best presidents

A June 2014 Quinnipiac poll of about 1,400 registered voters had Reagan at the top, with 35 percent ranking him as the best president since World War II. Obama finished in fourth place among the best presidents, but he was also named the worst president by 33 percent of those polls, edging out his predecessor, George W. Bush.

------------
Hmmm, 1,400 from a conservative poll. Wow, didn't see that coming.

Totally hilarious, Obama and Mrs. Clinton are the most admired man and woman in the world.

Google

I wonder if Palin is the most laughed at?

Here's a poll for you, Reagan bitch slapped the Democrats twice in national elections now that's a poll.
and it was a beautiful thing to watch. their dear leader couldn't even pull that one off. He barley won his re-election

snip:
Mondale's only electoral votes came from the District of Columbia, which has always been considered a Democratic guarantee, and his home state of Minnesota—which he won by a mere 3761 votes, meaning Reagan came within 3800 votes of winning all fifty states.

A June 2014 Quinnipiac poll of about 1,400 registered voters had Reagan at the top, with 35 percent ranking him as the best president since World War II. Obama finished in fourth place among the best presidents, but he was also named the worst president by 33 percent of those polls, edging out his predecessor, George W. Bush.

------------

Totally hilarious, Obama and Mrs. Clinton are the most admired man and woman in the world.

Google

Here's a poll for you, Reagan bitch slapped the Democrats twice in national elections now that's a poll.
and it was a beautiful thing to watch.
i wonder why Hillary never complained when districts in philly reported 87,234 votes for Obama. 0.1 for Romney.

Say what? First of all you have to be from Mars to think that the arcane definition of "fear mongering" translates to "voter suppression". It doesn't even make sense.

No, not really from Mars......

Christie "clever" response to Hillary's claim is that she (Hillary) is promoting voter fraud....which, to many right wingers, is a dog whistle call that elections are stolen; ergo..FEAR-MONGERING !!!

If I had the platform, I'd gather up ALL the incidences of voter fraud and clearly show that, statistically, its like allowing Martians to also vote.
How the hell does Christie's response to Hillary's claim have anything to do with the thread that attempts to smear the GOP with "voter suppression"? If there is a point to this drivel it escapes me.

------------

Google

and it was a beautiful thing to watch. their dear leader couldn't even pull that one off. He barley won his re-election

snip:
Mondale's only electoral votes came from the District of Columbia, which has always been considered a Democratic guarantee, and his home state of Minnesota—which he won by a mere 3761 votes, meaning Reagan came within 3800 votes of winning all fifty states.

I"m glad you have those memories to smile about.....

------------

Google

snip:
Say what? First of all you have to be from Mars to think that the arcane definition of "fear mongering" translates to "voter suppression". It doesn't even make sense.

No, not really from Mars......

Christie "clever" response to Hillary's claim is that she (Hillary) is promoting voter fraud....which, to many right wingers, is a dog whistle call that elections are stolen; ergo..FEAR-MONGERING !!!

If I had the platform, I'd gather up ALL the incidences of voter fraud and clearly show that, statistically, its like allowing Martians to also vote.
How the hell does Christie's response to Hillary's claim have anything to do with the thread that attempts to smear the GOP with "voter suppression"? If there is a point to this drivel it escapes me.

Glad you have those distant memories to gloat over......:badgrin:

i wonder what hillary will do when she sees herself in trouble against any of the top 4 candidates? will she make a fake video of blacks being beaten by white men with bats at a precinct?, oh, never mind, its been done already.

. Slightly before she runs away from the press so she won't need to answer for it.

Sure Pb.......on the same exact topic Hillary spoke about, what would your "gotcha" question have been???

(watch.....Benghazi???)

. Slightly before she runs away from the press so she won't need to answer for it.

Sure Pb.......on the same exact topic Hillary spoke about, what would your "gotcha" question have been???

(watch.....Benghazi???)

Simple "What are you afraid of?" or perhaps, "Why are you running away?" Why those questions? What? those aren't a part of the topic? With the press staring at her backside as she runs away and talks to imaginary people so as to pretend she is too busy to talk to the press it is always the topic.

Got to love those who who will defend the indefensible.

Last edited:

Far from it.......As I've repeatedly stated on other threads, I am NOT a fan of Hillary.......But "being afraid of the press" is certainly not among her many faults. Much to your chagrin, you will be inundated by Hillary's interviews.......

Let's face it.......The only ones who will be able to beat Hillary.....is another democrat......certainly not one of the GOP clown parade.

Far from it.......As I've repeatedly stated on other threads, I am NOT a fan of Hillary.......But "being afraid of the press" is certainly not among her many faults. Much to your chagrin, you will be inundated by Hillary's interviews.......

Let's face it.......The only ones who will be able to beat Hillary.....is another democrat......certainly not one of the GOP clown parade.

She's not afraid of the press? That explains why your local garbage man has had more interviews than she has since she started sneaking in to the back doors of convention centers.

She's not afraid of the press? That explains why your local garbage man has had more interviews than she has since she started sneaking in to the back doors of convention centers.

Are you familiar with the "rope-a-dope" concept coined by Ali?

Hillary Clinton calls out GOP members over voting rights - NY Daily News

They have no answer. She will continue to slam them. She will win with the independent voters and solidify her Dem base.

Hillary is a liar. You are crazy if you believe anything she says. Of course, she will bash the GOP because she can't sing her own praises. She has no accomplishments to brag about and refuses to answer any tough questions regarding the many scandals. So, she dusted off the old playbook and going for the voter suppression bullshit again. Hillary, like many on the left, put forth the notion that Dem voters are so fucking stupid that they need help registering, lots and lots of time to vote and no IDs because they have no idea how to obtain one. Hillary is pandering to her base, which is apparently total inept morons or those who think they have a clue after being indoctrinated.

Do you ever make a point of relevance?

Actually I kind of knew that the "rope-a-dope" quip would be over your head......So, let me explain it at your pubescent level:

Hillary (NOT my favorite of candidates) is much smarter than any of her GOP opponents...aka, clown posse).....and anyone who underestimates her in the intelligence quotient does so at his/her own ultimate peril.

Secretary Clinton has unilaterally started the debate cycle in challenging opponents (red states' governors) to defend their respective voter suppression legislations........and, sure enough, in the "rope-a-dope" scenario, they WILL be forced to defend their actions........and as we all know, when one is busy "defending" they're losing a bit.

Hope the above helps.....

Forum List

Back