Hillary slams GOP candidates over voting suppression...and names them!

LMAO Her numbers are horrid among Independents

I told you. I don't debate 12 year olds. Do your parents know you are posting on this message board?

You just can't refute it, troll. Now GFY
But I can. She is leading in every critical battleground state because she is swamping the GOP in the female vote and therefore winning the independents.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Lets talk after November 2016. After hillary is either defeated or does not get the dem nomination.

The dem power brokers are doing everything they can to keep her from getting the nomination. The clintons have as many enemies in the dem party as they do in the repub party.
Well sure, let's do that. By all means...

I hear that the hildebeast is looking for a food taster, have you applied for the job?

Hillary owns the Cons in USMB lock, stock and barrel. She occupies most of their thoughts. Poor nutters.

Yes, you are correct. People who love this country hate the Clintons and will do everything possible to keep them out of power.
But many many millions more love our country and the Clintons, so, um, good luck with that one...

not according to recent polls done by the left wing media. Sooooooooo good luck with that one...

I told you. I don't debate 12 year olds. Do your parents know you are posting on this message board?

But I can. She is leading in every critical battleground state because she is swamping the GOP in the female vote and therefore winning the independents.

Lets talk after November 2016. After hillary is either defeated or does not get the dem nomination.

The dem power brokers are doing everything they can to keep her from getting the nomination. The clintons have as many enemies in the dem party as they do in the repub party.

I hear that the hildebeast is looking for a food taster, have you applied for the job?
I bet you hear a lot of things...

Lets be honest without virtually the entire MSM flying cover for Obama and their epic display of bias the clown never would have been elected or re-elected.

Keep that "Blame the MSM" thought.....you'll be repeating it for the next decade.

Lying lowlife scum liberals and their pals in the MSM have no problem making a mockery of our great country by corrupting presidential elections. :fu: ya'all

OH GAWD, not this again.

do these people ever have a new scheme to divide the people with?

what a witch..go fly away. we are so sick of you

its all they have. they have no record to run on, obozo has been a massive failure, hildebeast is a proven liar and criminal, all they can do is preach about the evil republicans and the evil rich. While the Clintons are members of the ultra rich club.

Any dem voters who support her are either very ignorant or very stupid, or both.

So what is the GOP answer for cutting voting hours and making it harder for college students to vote? Why do they continually try to keep voters away from the polls? Do you have an answer or are you just another "bash Hillary" repub?

Republicans want every legitimate voter to be able to vote. We do not want dead people voting, we do not want illegals voting, we do not want people voting more than once, we do not want poll workers "losing" ballots, we do not want voting machines rigged, we do not want thugs standing outside polling places intimidating would-be voters, we do not want party operatives paying people to vote.

In this country, and almost every other country, we have something called election day. It is one day, it is not called election month, it is election DAY. Every state has provisions for absentee voting and most have some form of early voting (except for Hillary's state of New York).

Dems do not want fair elections, they want rigged elections because those are the only kind they can win.
Dead people do not vote, neither do illegals, duplicate voting cases are extremely rare

But what Republicans do is make voting as inconvenient as possible, harrass legitimate voters in an attempt to make the process as frustrating as possible.

That is simply not true. How much do you get paid per post to put out this garbage?
Republican mythology

We have extremely rare instances of people voting in place of dead people, fraudulent voting, multiple voting or illegals voting

We do have frequent cases of legitimate voters being turned away at the polls

Hillary owns the Cons in USMB lock, stock and barrel. She occupies most of their thoughts. Poor nutters.

Yes, you are correct. People who love this country hate the Clintons and will do everything possible to keep them out of power.
But many many millions more love our country and the Clintons, so, um, good luck with that one...

not according to recent polls done by the left wing media. Sooooooooo good luck with that one...
Uhm, no. She is still winning in North Carolina. Good luck with that one.

Bill Clinton won by huge margins, so did Obama

Hillary can expect the same electorate

Umm, yeah, so do a lot of americans and hillary is losing support every day.

Yoko Ono I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the 70s World News Daily Report

You libs need to come to grips with the facts, Hillary is no Bill Clinton and Hillary is no Barack Obama. She is JV at best.
She may be JV, but Republicans are running their freshman team

Riiiight former governors vs your old hag who has accomplished nothing of merit and has about 4 tons of corruption baggage.

You are right. They are all probably polling double digits above her, right? No, you mean they aren't? How can that be? They should be crushing the "old hag." What could it be? Could it be that THEY ARE ALL CLOWNS?:rofl:

We'll see if you are still laughing in the general. You fools think the 2008 primary which she lost was a test? Wait until the GOP unleashes on her in the general. This is not some nobody noob with zero record like Obama, she's got decades of baggage and record and dirt to attack. She going to be on defense all through the general. :laugh:

How experts determine if Obama others are best presidents

A June 2014 Quinnipiac poll of about 1,400 registered voters had Reagan at the top, with 35 percent ranking him as the best president since World War II. Obama finished in fourth place among the best presidents, but he was also named the worst president by 33 percent of those polls, edging out his predecessor, George W. Bush.

------------
Hmmm, 1,400 from a conservative poll. Wow, didn't see that coming.

Totally hilarious, Obama and Mrs. Clinton are the most admired man and woman in the world.

Google

I wonder if Palin is the most laughed at?

Here's a poll for you, Reagan bitch slapped the Democrats twice in national elections now that's a poll.
and it was a beautiful thing to watch. their dear leader couldn't even pull that one off. He barley won his re-election

snip:
Mondale's only electoral votes came from the District of Columbia, which has always been considered a Democratic guarantee, and his home state of Minnesota—which he won by a mere 3761 votes, meaning Reagan came within 3800 votes of winning all fifty states.

BOOM!! Nice post Stephanie!

Uhm, no. She is still winning in North Carolina. Good luck with that one.

Interesting, I didn't know that NC had already picked the GOP candidate and had an election. Are you a complete fricken lunatic?

We don't even know that HRC will get the dem nomination or who the GOP candidate will be and you assholes are already crowning the bitch.

How experts determine if Obama others are best presidents

A June 2014 Quinnipiac poll of about 1,400 registered voters had Reagan at the top, with 35 percent ranking him as the best president since World War II. Obama finished in fourth place among the best presidents, but he was also named the worst president by 33 percent of those polls, edging out his predecessor, George W. Bush.

------------
Hmmm, 1,400 from a conservative poll. Wow, didn't see that coming.

Totally hilarious, Obama and Mrs. Clinton are the most admired man and woman in the world.

Google

I wonder if Palin is the most laughed at?

Here's a poll for you, Reagan bitch slapped the Democrats twice in national elections now that's a poll.
and it was a beautiful thing to watch.
i wonder why Hillary never complained when districts in philly reported 87,234 votes for Obama. 0.1 for Romney.

:desk: because she's a two faced hypocrite lying scumbag?

Yoko Ono I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the 70s World News Daily Report
Hillary is doing better than any other candidate

Maybe you should gloat when you actually have a candidate that is beating her

its all they have. they have no record to run on, obozo has been a massive failure, hildebeast is a proven liar and criminal, all they can do is preach about the evil republicans and the evil rich. While the Clintons are members of the ultra rich club.

Any dem voters who support her are either very ignorant or very stupid, or both.

So what is the GOP answer for cutting voting hours and making it harder for college students to vote? Why do they continually try to keep voters away from the polls? Do you have an answer or are you just another "bash Hillary" repub?

Republicans want every legitimate voter to be able to vote. We do not want dead people voting, we do not want illegals voting, we do not want people voting more than once, we do not want poll workers "losing" ballots, we do not want voting machines rigged, we do not want thugs standing outside polling places intimidating would-be voters, we do not want party operatives paying people to vote.

In this country, and almost every other country, we have something called election day. It is one day, it is not called election month, it is election DAY. Every state has provisions for absentee voting and most have some form of early voting (except for Hillary's state of New York).

Dems do not want fair elections, they want rigged elections because those are the only kind they can win.
Dead people do not vote, neither do illegals, duplicate voting cases are extremely rare

But what Republicans do is make voting as inconvenient as possible, harrass legitimate voters in an attempt to make the process as frustrating as possible.

That is simply not true. How much do you get paid per post to put out this garbage?
Republican mythology

We have extremely rare instances of people voting in place of dead people, fraudulent voting, multiple voting or illegals voting

Prove that legitimate voters were turned away at the polling places.

What we do have is proof that legitimate military absentee ballots were not counted, that voting machines were rigged, and that votes were recorded from dead people.

Once the GOP picks a candidate, she will be nothing but a grease mark on history books.

Face it, she will never be president, even the dem power brokers don't want her, they hate the clintons.

Glad you have those distant memories to gloat over......:badgrin:

Ahahaha you fools are in denial, we kicked the living shit out of the Dem's in 2010, held our ground in 2012 even with Obama on the ballot lying his ass off, then obliterated the Dem's again in 2014. Reagan would be proud!

Once the GOP picks a candidate, she will be nothing but a grease mark on history books.

Face it, she will never be president, even the dem power brokers don't want her, they hate the clintons.
She still beats any current resident of your clown car

She also beats the shit out of them in any battleground state. What have Republicans done to improve their standing in those states?

Are you Righties gonna slit your wrists this time when you lose the WH for the 3rd time in a row?

If this BS cost us the election we never deserved to win in the first place. What's the next ludicrous demand is left going to come up with, should we provide door to door service for these assholes to get to the polls or be accused of voter suppression? The left is never satisfied.

they are SO out of new ideas. all they have is divide divide divide.

They threw every division tactic on the table in 2014, the GOP war on women, the GOP war on minorities, The GOP is racist, the GOP wants to take away seniors SS and Medicare, none of it worked they got annihilated at the polls.

Here's how desperate they are, I apologize if you hurt yourself laughing...the Times put together a 700 word article plus 10 pages of court documents to report...that Rubio got 4 traffic tickets over an 18 year period O...M...G Rubio is toast :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wonder how many tickets Hillary's limo drivers got the last 18 years since she doesn't drive like normal folks do.

Rubio's 4 traffic tickets vs Hillary breaking how many Federal laws using her own private email server for Government business? And the Times puts its resources into investigating 4 traffic tickets, more proof the left are scum.

Last edited:
Are you Righties gonna slit your wrists this time when you lose the WH for the 3rd time in a row?

If this BS cost us the election we never deserved to win in the first place. What's the next ludicrous demand is left going to come up with, should we provide door to door service for these assholes to get to the polls or be accused of voter suppression? The left is never satisfied.

they are SO out of new ideas. all they have is divide divide divide.

They threw every division tactic on the table in 2014, the GOP war on women, the GOP war on minorities, The GOP is racist, the GOP wants to take away seniors SS and Medicare, none of it worked they got annihilated at the polls.

Here's how desperate they are, I apologize if you hurt yourself laughing...the Times put together a 700 word article plus 10 pages of court documents to report...that Rubio got 4 traffic tickets over an 18 year period O...M...G Rubio is toast :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wonder how many tickets Hillary's limo drivers got the last 18 years since she doesn't drive like normal folks do.

Rubio's 4 traffic tickes vs Hillary breaking how many Federal laws using her own private email server for Government business? And the Times puts its resources into investigating 4 traffic tickets, more proof the left are scum.

Hillary broke no laws. Only in Conservative conspiracy theories

Republican mythology

Prove that legitimate voters were turned away at the polling places.

What we do have is proof that legitimate military absentee ballots were not counted, that voting machines were rigged, and that votes were recorded from dead people.

Its a small consolation but some of these scumbag Dem's were caught committing voter fraud and sent to jail!

Forum List

Back