Hillary slams GOP candidates over voting suppression...and names them!

I hear that the hildebeast is looking for a food taster, have you applied for the job?
I bet you hear a lot of things...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Umm, yeah, so do a lot of americans and hillary is losing support every day.

Yoko Ono I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the 70s World News Daily Report
Hillary is doing better than any other candidate

Maybe you should gloat when you actually have a candidate that is beating her

Once the GOP picks a candidate, she will be nothing but a grease mark on history books.

Face it, she will never be president, even the dem power brokers don't want her, they hate the clintons.
She still beats any current resident of your clown car

She also beats the shit out of them in any battleground state. What have Republicans done to improve their standing in those states?

Dream on, winger. HRC will never be president, NEVER. She is the most hated woman in the USA.

If this BS cost us the election we never deserved to win in the first place. What's the next ludicrous demand is left going to come up with, should we provide door to door service for these assholes to get to the polls or be accused of voter suppression? The left is never satisfied.

they are SO out of new ideas. all they have is divide divide divide.

They threw every division tactic on the table in 2014, the GOP war on women, the GOP war on minorities, The GOP is racist, the GOP wants to take away seniors SS and Medicare, none of it worked they got annihilated at the polls.

Here's how desperate they are, I apologize if you hurt yourself laughing...the Times put together a 700 word article plus 10 pages of court documents to report...that Rubio got 4 traffic tickets over an 18 year period O...M...G Rubio is toast :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wonder how many tickets Hillary's limo drivers got the last 18 years since she doesn't drive like normal folks do.

Rubio's 4 traffic tickes vs Hillary breaking how many Federal laws using her own private email server for Government business? And the Times puts its resources into investigating 4 traffic tickets, more proof the left are scum.

Hillary broke no laws. Only in Conservative conspiracy theories

Your brain addled opinion vs reality.

Hillary Needs to have a debate with dead people over voting laws, and if they cant have a fair debate with her administration, Or Any Administration!!! Then This Is Not America!

If this BS cost us the election we never deserved to win in the first place. What's the next ludicrous demand is left going to come up with, should we provide door to door service for these assholes to get to the polls or be accused of voter suppression? The left is never satisfied.

they are SO out of new ideas. all they have is divide divide divide.

They threw every division tactic on the table in 2014, the GOP war on women, the GOP war on minorities, The GOP is racist, the GOP wants to take away seniors SS and Medicare, none of it worked they got annihilated at the polls.

Here's how desperate they are, I apologize if you hurt yourself laughing...the Times put together a 700 word article plus 10 pages of court documents to report...that Rubio got 4 traffic tickets over an 18 year period O...M...G Rubio is toast :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wonder how many tickets Hillary's limo drivers got the last 18 years since she doesn't drive like normal folks do.

Rubio's 4 traffic tickes vs Hillary breaking how many Federal laws using her own private email server for Government business? And the Times puts its resources into investigating 4 traffic tickets, more proof the left are scum.

Hillary broke no laws. Only in Conservative conspiracy theories

Bullshit, even the left wing media is saying she broke laws by putting govt correspondence on a private server and then destroying it.

Won't it be funny when the Russians or Chinese publish the contents of her destroyed server?

Yoko Ono I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the 70s World News Daily Report

Once the GOP picks a candidate, she will be nothing but a grease mark on history books.

Face it, she will never be president, even the dem power brokers don't want her, they hate the clintons.

She also beats the shit out of them in any battleground state. What have Republicans done to improve their standing in those states?

Dream on, winger. HRC will never be president, NEVER. She is the most hated woman in the USA.

I can't imagine either party running someone with that much baggage and attackable record and scandals in a presidential primary, its weird.

I can't imagine either party running someone with that much baggage and attackable record and scandals in a presidential primary, its weird.

yes it is. the dem power brokers are twisting and turning trying to find a way to dump her because they know she is a loser, a liar, and a criminal who will give the opposition so much material for ads showing her for who and what she is.

as I said earlier, if I was Hillary, I would hire a food taster.

I hear that the hildebeast is looking for a food taster, have you applied for the job?

After 25 polls of North Carolina, by PPP (D), Gravis (R) and SUSA (neutral), Clinton is still winning in North Carolina. She is currently at +7 over Bush, Jeb - a FAR higher margin that Obama ever scored in this state.

In NORTH CAROLINA.

Yet she repeatedly polls as the most admired woman

You need to listen to more than the rightwing Echo chamber

After 25 polls of North Carolina, by PPP (D), Gravis (R) and SUSA (neutral), Clinton is still winning in North Carolina. She is currently at +7 over Bush, Jeb - a FAR higher margin that Obama ever scored in this state.

In NORTH CAROLINA.

So what? so they polled 1000 people and 600 of them recognized hillary's name. proves nothing. but enjoy it if it makes you feel good.

In NORTH CAROLINA.
Obama lost NC in 2012
Looks like Republicans giving up ground in battleground states

Hillary owns the Cons in USMB lock, stock and barrel. She occupies most of their thoughts. Poor nutters.

They are scared to death of her. They know the demographics are such that they will need to have a perfect candidate to win 270 EV, The clowns they have now won't even come close.

come on winger, those polls are nothing but name recognition polls. "yeah, I've heard of her so she must be great".

but if you want to buy into the hype, be my guest.

Hillary owns the Cons in USMB lock, stock and barrel. She occupies most of their thoughts. Poor nutters.

They are scared to death of her. They know the demographics are such that they will need to have a perfect candidate to win 270 EV, The clowns they have now won't even come close.

LOL, the only people scared of HRC are the dem power brokers and the DNC. If she gets the nomination she will have to answer some real questions in real debates and she will be toast. Powerful dems already know that and are desperate for a way to dump her.

yes it is. the dem power brokers are twisting and turning trying to find a way to dump her because they know she is a loser, a liar, and a criminal who will give the opposition so much material for ads showing her for who and what she is.

as I said earlier, if I was Hillary, I would hire a food taster.

Agreed, just like her defenders in this thread they will spend 90% of their time and money on defense. Give the Dem's credit for choosing Obama, the guy was a zero, he had no record to attack neither in office or the private sector. You could say well he has no experience which with the MSM ignoring that there was nothing left. This allowed Obama to spend all his time and money on offense attacking the record of his opponents.

come on winger, those polls are nothing but name recognition polls. "yeah, I've heard of her so she must be great".

but if you want to buy into the hype, be my guest.

Can you name a current republican candidate that the American Public says they admire?

LOL, the only people scared of HRC are the dem power brokers and the DNC. If she gets the nomination she will have to answer some real questions in real debates and she will be toast. Powerful dems already know that and are desperate for a way to dump her.
Every Republican candidate seems to be spending quite a bit of effort on Hillary. Seems they are quite scared of her

Every Republican candidate seems to be spending quite a bit of effort on Hillary. Seems they are quite scared of her

They are scared shitless because they are hoplessly behind her in Ohio, Virginia and Florida, 3 of the Quintifecta states that decide presidential elections.

I lived in Louisville,Ky for several years and watched the UPS union rent twenty 9 passenger vans and cruise the projects and streets picking up black folks and taking them to the polls to early vote and on election day. They didn't pick up any white folks.

A bit of redneck shows through.....You should be THANKING UPS for helping out in the democratic practice of helping......even for people who don't drive or don't have vehicles....in the voting process.

NOW, if UPS refused some elderly WHITE person from the van, THEN you'd have a reason to bitch.....at least a legitimate reason to bitch.

I don't know, Mooch isn't well liked either

Forum List

Back