Hillary slams GOP candidates over voting suppression...and names them!

Given current demographics and an aging base, can Repubublicans survive without voter suppression?

Probably not....at least under the current GOP policies' platform....

By 2040 or so, 35% of all eligible voters will be blacks and Hispanic/Latinos.....Keep your eye on Texas who will turn purple even before that 2040 time period.....If the GOP loses Texas, gaining the WH is almost an impossibility in electoral votes.
They are also in jeopardy of losing Florida permanently. As it is, they can barely get to 270 electoral votes
Losing Florida and Texas will make the whitehouse unobtainable

Last edited:
Are you Righties gonna slit your wrists this time when you lose the WH for the 3rd time in a row?

If this BS cost us the election we never deserved to win in the first place. What's the next ludicrous demand is left going to come up with, should we provide door to door service for these assholes to get to the polls or be accused of voter suppression? The left is never satisfied.

I lived in Louisville,Ky for several years and watched the UPS union rent twenty 9 passenger vans and cruise the projects and streets picking up black folks and taking them to the polls to early vote and on election day. They didn't pick up any white folks.

Are you Righties gonna slit your wrists this time when you lose the WH for the 3rd time in a row?

If this BS cost us the election we never deserved to win in the first place. What's the next ludicrous demand is left going to come up with, should we provide door to door service for these assholes to get to the polls or be accused of voter suppression? The left is never satisfied.

they are SO out of new ideas. all they have is divide divide divide.

They threw every division tactic on the table in 2014, the GOP war on women, the GOP war on minorities, The GOP is racist, the GOP wants to take away seniors SS and Medicare, none of it worked they got annihilated at the polls.

Here's how desperate they are, I apologize if you hurt yourself laughing...the Times put together a 700 word article plus 10 pages of court documents to report...that Rubio got 4 traffic tickets over an 18 year period O...M...G Rubio is toast :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wonder how many tickets Hillary's limo drivers got the last 18 years since she doesn't drive like normal folks do.

they are SO out of new ideas. all they have is divide divide divide.

They threw every division tactic on the table in 2014, the GOP war on women, the GOP war on minorities, The GOP is racist, the GOP wants to take away seniors SS and Medicare, none of it worked they got annihilated at the polls.

Here's how desperate they are, I apologize if you hurt yourself laughing...the Times put together a 700 word article plus 10 pages of court documents to report...that Rubio got 4 traffic tickets over an 18 year period O...M...G Rubio is toast :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wonder how many tickets Hillary's limo drivers got the last 18 years since she doesn't drive like normal folks do.
Why would she drive?

I am unaware of any former First Ladies or Presidents who drive
When was the last time George Bush drove his truck down Main Street?

OH GAWD, not this again.

do these people ever have a new scheme to divide the people with?

what a witch..go fly away. we are so sick of you

its all they have. they have no record to run on, obozo has been a massive failure, hildebeast is a proven liar and criminal, all they can do is preach about the evil republicans and the evil rich. While the Clintons are members of the ultra rich club.

Any dem voters who support her are either very ignorant or very stupid, or both.

So what is the GOP answer for cutting voting hours and making it harder for college students to vote? Why do they continually try to keep voters away from the polls? Do you have an answer or are you just another "bash Hillary" repub?

Republicans want every legitimate voter to be able to vote. We do not want dead people voting, we do not want illegals voting, we do not want people voting more than once, we do not want poll workers "losing" ballots, we do not want voting machines rigged, we do not want thugs standing outside polling places intimidating would-be voters, we do not want party operatives paying people to vote.

In this country, and almost every other country, we have something called election day. It is one day, it is not called election month, it is election DAY. Every state has provisions for absentee voting and most have some form of early voting (except for Hillary's state of New York).

Dems do not want fair elections, they want rigged elections because those are the only kind they can win.

I lived in Louisville,Ky for several years and watched the UPS union rent twenty 9 passenger vans and cruise the projects and streets picking up black folks and taking them to the polls to early vote and on election day. They didn't pick up any white folks.

and they probably slipped a $20 into the pocket of each voter after telling them who to vote for.

Given current demographics and an aging base, can Repubublicans survive without voter suppression?

By 2040 or so, 35% of all eligible voters will be blacks and Hispanic/Latinos.....Keep your eye on Texas who will turn purple even before that 2040 time period.....If the GOP loses Texas, gaining the WH is almost an impossibility in electoral votes.
They are also in jeopardy of losing Florida permanently. As it is, they can barely get to 270 electoral votes

you live in fantasy land, but enjoy it while it lasts. The truth is that obozo, clinton, pelosi, and reid have destroyed the party of Kennedy and Truman. You put all your money on the kenyan and he failed.

OH GAWD, not this again.

its all they have. they have no record to run on, obozo has been a massive failure, hildebeast is a proven liar and criminal, all they can do is preach about the evil republicans and the evil rich. While the Clintons are members of the ultra rich club.

Any dem voters who support her are either very ignorant or very stupid, or both.

So what is the GOP answer for cutting voting hours and making it harder for college students to vote? Why do they continually try to keep voters away from the polls? Do you have an answer or are you just another "bash Hillary" repub?

Republicans want every legitimate voter to be able to vote. We do not want dead people voting, we do not want illegals voting, we do not want people voting more than once, we do not want poll workers "losing" ballots, we do not want voting machines rigged, we do not want thugs standing outside polling places intimidating would-be voters, we do not want party operatives paying people to vote.

In this country, and almost every other country, we have something called election day. It is one day, it is not called election month, it is election DAY. Every state has provisions for absentee voting and most have some form of early voting (except for Hillary's state of New York).

Dems do not want fair elections, they want rigged elections because those are the only kind they can win.
Dead people do not vote, neither do illegals, duplicate voting cases are extremely rare

But what Republicans do is make voting as inconvenient as possible, harrass legitimate voters in an attempt to make the process as frustrating as possible.

you live in fantasy land, but enjoy it while it lasts. The truth is that obozo, clinton, pelosi, and reid have destroyed the party of Kennedy and Truman. You put all your money on the kenyan and he failed.
He was elected twice and passed the majority of the agenda he was elected to do....how is that a failure?

LMAO Her numbers are horrid among Independents

I told you. I don't debate 12 year olds. Do your parents know you are posting on this message board?

You just can't refute it, troll. Now GFY
But I can. She is leading in every critical battleground state because she is swamping the GOP in the female vote and therefore winning the independents.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

OH GAWD, not this again.

Dead people do not vote, neither do illegals, duplicate voting cases are extremely rare

But what Republicans do is make voting as inconvenient as possible, harrass legitimate voters in an attempt to make the process as frustrating as possible.

That is simply not true. How much do you get paid per post to put out this garbage?

Hillary owns the Cons in USMB lock, stock and barrel. She occupies most of their thoughts. Poor nutters.

He was elected twice and passed the majority of the agenda he was elected to do....how is that a failure?

the results of his agenda equate to failure

1. 10 trillion of new debt
2. more in poverty than ever before
3. more on food stamps than ever before
4. longest period of high unemployment ever
5. no jobs for new college grads
6. highest corporate tax rate in the entire world
7. lost the Iraq war
8. giving nukes to Iran
9. no plan to stop ISIS
10. make the US the laughing stock of the world
11. divided this nation on race, sex, age, income, religion, and ethnicity
12. weakened our military
13. created urban violence
14. US education standards resulting in grads who can't read or write
15. Destroyed the best medical system in the world.

I told you. I don't debate 12 year olds. Do your parents know you are posting on this message board?

But I can. She is leading in every critical battleground state because she is swamping the GOP in the female vote and therefore winning the independents.

Lets talk after November 2016. After hillary is either defeated or does not get the dem nomination.

The dem power brokers are doing everything they can to keep her from getting the nomination. The clintons have as many enemies in the dem party as they do in the repub party.

WAKE UP people. this is where Hillary is getting this nasty stuff from. SOROS, He's a frikken foreigner who is a BILLIONAIR. he bought and paid for Obama, and now he's BACK pulling on the Hillary strings. Her true colors are coming out and they are nasty. don't make the same mistake you did with Obama

SNIP:
Now, how about this on the INTEGRITY of the Progressive/Democrat party trying to screw with our ELECTIONS

snip:
Revealed: Convicted Felon George Soros Bankrolling Attacks on Election Integrity
The New York Times has revealed what some of us already knew.
by J. Christian Adams

The New York Times has revealed what some of us already knew: billionaire convicted felon George Soros is bankrolling attacks on election integrity laws in advance of the 2016 election. He is funding efforts to attack laws designed to aid election integrity in Wisconsin, North Carolina, Ohio and perhaps elsewhere, according to the New York Times.

Mr. Soros is prepared to spend $5 million or more on the effort, Mr. Vachon said. Two suits that he is supporting were filed in Ohio and in Wisconsin last month, and he is also funding a case Mr. Elias is involved with in North Carolina.

These lawsuits are attacks on voter ID and other changes made to increase election integrity. For example, in North Carolina, where same-day voter registration used to exist, over 1,000 unverified voters were permitted to cast a regular ballot in the 2012 election. As a recent law review article of mine notes:

all of it here:

Hillary owns the Cons in USMB lock, stock and barrel. She occupies most of their thoughts. Poor nutters.

Yes, you are correct. People who love this country hate the Clintons and will do everything possible to keep them out of power.

Lets talk after November 2016. After hillary is either defeated or does not get the dem nomination.

The dem power brokers are doing everything they can to keep her from getting the nomination. The clintons have as many enemies in the dem party as they do in the repub party.
Well sure, let's do that. By all means...

Yes, you are correct. People who love this country hate the Clintons and will do everything possible to keep them out of power.
But many many millions more love our country and the Clintons, so, um, good luck with that one...

Forum List

Back