Hillary Supports Same-Sex Marriage Now. No Fucken Shit!!!!

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
2a0c6__FE_DA_0123_Hillary_Congress.jpg

Hillary has decided now is the time to come out of the closet and support same-sex marriage.

All I can say is what took her so long. Why do these Democrats think they can insult our intelligence? Comeon.......tell us something we don't know!!!!!

Hillary likes women. It's no big secret she's bisexual. For some strange reason she had to come out and say something I already knew a long time ago.

BTW, Al Gore is a real flamer now. My Gaydar starts pinging like crazy when he starts talking. He's moved to San Francisco and now he's living the life raw-dogging some randoms without Tipper to hold him back.

Obama, if he isn't Gay then I'm Rosie O'Donnell. He was introduced early in life Macaulay Culkin style by a Transsexual nanny.

So Hillary says she finally supports Gay marriage. phfffffffit.

BTW.......
I figure she wants us to forget about the way she handled Benghazi. Hey, who cares what happened. What difference does it make, huh? Also she wants us to forget about her habit of concussing at the drop of a hat.

So she's finally on record. I guess she's running for president unofficially. I'll be anxiously reading the papers waiting on her official announcement.
reading-on-toilet.gif

Truth be told another Clinton in the White House feels like a breath of fresh air considering the last 4 plus years.

Forum List

Back