Hillary thread ... no more Trump Trump Trump

Wake up folks----------

The only reason Trump is siding up to Putin is because Trump knows Putin got him elected in 2017 and Trump is hoping Putin will do the same in 2020.

in my view of things

I also want Hillary to run in 2020. She really will drain the Washington swamp dry of trumpits and regain our rightful status among the Nations.

Believe me, in 2020 we will need an experienced politician in Washington who knows how things work in that town. Once the swamp is drained dry of trumpits we can then elect an newbe, but not now!!!!

Last edited:
my God, the 2016 election drove me insane! look at all those posts!

i've now mellowed...

Ummm, if Hillary runs again in 2020 what will she run on?

Putin little helper was Jill Stein and let be factual Clinton lost the Electoral College by a wide margin and her boost in popular votes came from her lopsided victory in California, so she was not popular in 2016 in most States and will be sore loser in 2020 if she ran.

Might as well draft Mitt Romney to run and change parties or run Biden or Webb but Clinton and Warren have no shot winning the Electoral College ever...

Putin little helper was Jill Stein and let be factual Clinton lost the Electoral College by a wide margin and her boost in popular votes came from her lopsided victory in California, so she was not popular in 2016 in most States and will be sore loser in 2020 if she ran.

Might as well draft Mitt Romney to run and change parties or tun Biden or Webb but Clinton and Warren have no shot winning the Electoral College ever...
Whoopi...

Might as well draft Mitt Romney to run and change parties or tun Biden or Webb but Clinton and Warren have no shot winning the Electoral College ever...
Whoopi...

With Rosanne as her VP!!!

Instead behind door number two is Alec and him pretending to be Trump...

but Clinton and Warren have no shot winning the Electoral College ever...

Some states are taking another look at the Electoral College. It is an out-dated system that no longer serves its purpose.

Good luck with that because you need to change the Constitution to do anything.

Also was it outdated when Obama won twice or just when your Candidate could not win the majority of the Electoral votes?

Wake up folks----------

The only reason Trump is siding up to Putin is because Trump knows Putin got him elected in 2017 and Trump is hoping Putin will do the same in 2020.

in my view of things

I also want Hillary to run in 2020. She really will drain the Washington swamp dry of trumpits and regain our rightful status among the Nations.

Believe me, in 2020 we will need an experienced politician in Washington who knows how things work in that town. Once the swamp is drained dry of trumpits we can then elect an newbe, but not now!!!!

Who should be her VP, Bernie? Maxine?

Whoopi...

With Rosanne as her VP!!!

Instead behind door number two is Alec and him pretending to be Trump...
Rosanne’s IQ is above 0.

Wake up folks----------

in my view of things

Warren will be her VP and when they lose every state except California in 2020 their voters can scream sexism...

Wake up folks----------

in my view of things

Warren will be her VP and when they lose every state except California in 2020 their voters can scream sexism...

If Illegals don't vote, CA could be in play

Clinton is kicking ass so bad someone better get out another can of hairspray and arrange the comb over.
Best way to bring out the trump is to remind him how many millions of votes H. Clinton got over him and how much bigger Obama's Inaugurations were than his. Of course...how tiny his hands are.

The butthurt is strong with this one.

Forum List

Back