Hillary: "Trump Won Because He Comforted Millions Of White People"

The hilarious irony is "white supremists" which are apparently Europeans who identify with their race, just like Jews, Blacks, Hispanics, Chinks, etc. basically commit no crime compared to the dark races.
So why did one of the inbreds get arrested for shooting into the crowd and the other monkey was arrested for running that white lady over?

Asclepias, I am not aware of a shooting, but the individual (the "monkey" as you refer to the individual) driving the car was doing what is legal on the street. The insane savages with clubs should realize jay walking is dangerous! Next question!

Asclepias, I am not aware of a shooting, but the individual (the monkey) driving the car was doing was is legal on the street. The insane savages with clubs should realize jay walking is dangerous! Next question!
You also dont seem to be aware you are recessive so I know you miss a lot of things. However, running someone over is not legal no matter how inbred you are.

Asclepias, first of all Jamacian females (the more intelligent Blacks) usually want to make babies with my sperm. Second, check out traffic law. Drivers have the right of way. Next question!

Asclepias, first of all Jamacian females (the more intelligent Blacks) usually want to make babies with my sperm. Second, check out traffic law. Drivers have the right of way. Next question!
I dont need to check a traffic law. I already know drivers have to yield to pedestrians. Secondly even if they did have the right away you dont get to commit murder with a vehicle. Your claim the driver was legal is almost as silly as your claim about Black women wanting children with you.

Sorry, you are so uninformed about traffic law and the reality intelligent black females want white males they consider desirable! Asclepais, you have revealed yourself as a delusional, ignorant punk. Keep on pretending that low IQ, inbred Blacks invented things highly evolved Whites invented you crazy mental case. :p

Sorry, you are so uninformed about traffic law and the reality intelligent black females want white males they consider desirable!
Even if that were true their dominant genes would over write your weak recessive ones so I am good with that.

So if the guy was within his rights for killing the jay walking woman why is he in prison getting turned into a transgender?

Forum List

Back