Hillary: "Trump Won Because He Comforted Millions Of White People"

...clown ass carnival barker...

Let me guess, you watch fake news MSNBC. :p Your butthurtness will not go away if you continue to think they are telling you the truth!
Like most illiterate people you tend to guess wrong. Let me guess. Youre a fox type of guy are better yet infowars?
so you bag on someone for guessing a stereotypical guess and got to feel smug for a bit while you realize he guessed wrong.

you then jumped to a stereotypical reference in what HE must watch.

bye bye smug.

I do love to hear this gross depraved bitch rattle out excuses for her own incompetency, avarice, dishonesty and narcissism.

But, when this round of strutting and fretting her final hour on the stage is over---its time for her to fade away---unless she reappears on a Grand Jury list of indictments for Treachery and abuse of the Public Trust.

She has been one of Satan's most reliable Slaves over several decades; he has been able to protect her until she has filled up the full measure of her inequities on this plane---and its about time for her Master to call her home.

She's right! Millions of the silent White majority were awakened by Donald Trump. They were indeed comforted by his message of Nationalism.

Bitter Hillary: Trump Won Because He Comforted ‘Millions of White People’

Reason #503, and still, not yet a single reason that was actually HER fault. Can you imagine this total flaming vindictive bitch as president?
A lot easier than this clown ass carnival barker we have for a POTUS now. I'm still in shock he tricked so many illiterates into voting for him. As messed as Clinton was at least she knew what she was doing.

Kill the white people, ya.

Video on OAN shows her interview where she says she was not even preparing a concession speech. Arrogant **** thought she had it made.
:rofl:

:clap2::dance::clap2::coffee:

not-my-president-literally-hellnohillary-6953947.png

She's right! Millions of the silent White majority were awakened by Donald Trump. They were indeed comforted by his message of Nationalism.

Reason #503, and still, not yet a single reason that was actually HER fault. Can you imagine this total flaming vindictive bitch as president?
A lot easier than this clown ass carnival barker we have for a POTUS now. I'm still in shock he tricked so many illiterates into voting for him. As messed as Clinton was at least she knew what she was doing.

Do you have any proof she knows what she is doing?

She has literally failed at everything she has ever done except stay out of prison. Even in her campaign commercials she didn't talk about anything she did only about all the "free" stuff she will give people and what a sexist pig Trump is.

If you want to boil her lose down to one thing (there were many) people were pissed off at DC and the establishment and Hillary was/is the greatest living symbol of that since Ted Kennedy is finally dead.

When you've been told your entire life that because of the color of your skin you're to blame for everything wrong with the world, that unless you wallow in feelings of guilt you're irredeemable, is it any wonder that groups like the Alt-right exist?

Last edited:
'Hillary: "Trump Won Because He Comforted Millions Of White People"'

Such a divisive racists....more evidence Americans made the right call last election.

'Hillary: "Trump Won Because He Comforted Millions Of White People"'

Such a divisive racists....more evidence Americans made the right call last election.

What is funny is that for years the Democrats have been saying "fuck white people we will get every minority group to vote for us"

If she knew what she was doing, wouldn't she have won? She couldn't beat someone she considered an idiot. That doesn't go along way in defending she knew what she was doing.

EXCUSE #503. Reasons have something to back them up. Excuses don't.

Do you have any proof she knows what she is doing?

She has literally failed at everything she has ever done except stay out of prison. Even in her campaign commercials she didn't talk about anything she did only about all the "free" stuff she will give people and what a sexist pig Trump is.

If you want to boil her lose down to one thing (there were many) people were pissed off at DC and the establishment and Hillary was/is the greatest living symbol of that since Ted Kennedy is finally dead.
Yes I have proof. She has been employed as a politician for years. What other proof do you need?

The hilarious irony is "white supremists" which are apparently Europeans who identify with their race, just like Jews, Blacks, Hispanics, Chinks, etc. basically commit no crime compared to the dark races.

Forum List

Back