Hillary Veers Off Into The Weeds Again....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
Talk about a Freudian Slip....this time the wrinkly, traitorous old witch refers to Trump as her "husband": :cuckoo:

This after she admitted she was lying about lying, claiming she'd "short circuited" when she lied about the FBI director's conclusions about her...what else? lying. How claiming her brain is fried is supposed to help her get back after the White House furniture and silverware she didn't steal last time around, is unknown. :dunno:

The MSM establishment probably thought that since they got a Kenyan douchebag, who can hardly speak without a teleprompter, elected twice, they can get that loon Crooked Hillary elected.

She fielded a whole eight questions, then tuck tailed and ran.

She's got no chance at the debates.

I bet Bill plays Donald in the practice debates, but what would Trump's spouse play besides a cleaning lady on her hands and knees doing a nude photo shoot?

See? This is what you people sound like

I bet Bill plays Donald in the practice debates, but what would Trump's spouse play besides a cleaning lady on her hands and knees doing a nude photo shoot?

See? This is what you people sound like
axl.jpg

She has real problems between the ears. She wore Fresnel Prism glasses to treat her for a stroke. That's why she resigned as Secretary of State. Hillary may just wig out during the pressure of the debates and start singing "INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE! INSANE IN THE BRAIN!"

in two weeks,,,,,,Hillary: any rumors regarding my alleged relationships with Transgendered Dogs are completely false!!! Bark Bark Bark !!!!

Is Trump Right About Hillary's “Short Circuit”?

Well, this is a very interesting piece about her medical state with lots and lots of links and other information the Shrillarybots will once again attack without refuting.

What are you seeing here?

http://i.imgur.com/ykmiyhz.mp4

This article claims she's having seizures and the Secret Service is following their protocol to help her unfreeze.

Why the hell is the Lame Street Media covering this up?

Coughin-Hillary.jpg

And the article claims her coughing fits are the side effects of the anti-seizure medication she's taking.

And this is the woman some people want to see in the Oval Office? And, if all of this is true, who will actually be running the country?

220px-HumaAbedin-October2010.jpg

And her husband, Anthony Wiener?

Full story @ Expert Analysis of Hillary Clinton’s Physical and Mental Breakdown

maybe when Hillary speaks of short circuiting, shes referring to "Farting While Attempting To Lie"

Hillarys Grand Daughter on her Fathers Shoulder: Every Time We Hear A Bell Ring, An Illegal Server Gets Wiped Clean By My Grandma Hillary.

on “The Hugh Hewitt Show,” Mike Pence defended the “extremely considerate and kind” Donald Trump from President Obama’s suggestion that Trump is a “demagogue,” and said he was insulted that anyone would ever tag Trump in such a way: “I don’t think name calling has any place in public life.”

This is surely news to “Crooked Hillary,” “Liddle Marco,” “Lyin’ Ted,” “Crazy Megyn,” “Crazy Bernie,” “Pocahontas,” “Low Energy Jeb,” and as recently as this morning, “Little Michael,” among others.

Mike Pence: 'I Don't Think Name Calling Has Any Place In Public Life'

Hillary veers off as soon as the second reporter shoves the little mike in her face

on “The Hugh Hewitt Show,” Mike Pence defended the “extremely considerate and kind” Donald Trump from President Obama’s suggestion that Trump is a “demagogue,” and said he was insulted that anyone would ever tag Trump in such a way: “I don’t think name calling has any place in public life.”

This is surely news to “Crooked Hillary,” “Liddle Marco,” “Lyin’ Ted,” “Crazy Megyn,” “Crazy Bernie,” “Pocahontas,” “Low Energy Jeb,” and as recently as this morning, “Little Michael,” among others.

Mike Pence: 'I Don't Think Name Calling Has Any Place In Public Life'

Those were all proper assessments. If the truth hurts, get out of politics.

Forum List

Back