Hillary warns about Trump in 2024

Why do Trump and his NaziCon supporters hate democracy? Why do they hate the Constitution? Why are they trying to destroy it? Why do they love dictators?

No one....... no one can help you see the errors of your convoluted thought patterns except for yourself. I hope you still have enough time.......

FGVGRbHVEAQBy9p

Holy shit, what media do you watch? Fox? Newsmax? OAN? Maybe you should expand your sources...

Simply take a look at the Charlottes Ville example and how they tried to divide Americans by teaming together to all edit out Trump's complete public address and misquote him as to make him appear as some racist. This is how the Liberal news media operates. They get an order and all have to follow it in lockstep.
Never forget your Democrats are the party of Teddy Kennedy.. the same guy who tried to undermine Reagan during an election by illiciting help from the Kremlin... during the cold war. This is your party and they have borrowed the same undermining.. freedom killing tacticts of communist regimes

Hillary Clinton Warns What People Might Be Missing About A Trump Run In 2024​

Hillary Clinton warned in a new interview that a possible 2024 presidential run by Donald Trump will be an inflection point for America.

“If I were a betting person right now, I’d say Trump is going to run again,” the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate told “Sunday TODAY’s” Willie Geist in a preview clip from their sit-down that will be aired in full this weekend.

“But I want people to understand that this is a make-or-break point,” Clinton continued. “Are we going to give in to all these lies and this disinformation and this organized effort to undermine our rule of law and our institutions, or are we going to stand up to it?”

Amen! I totally agree with Hillary! What do you think?

:laughing0301:Now that was some funny shit right there. I really appreciate the belly laugh. The queen of lies and misinformation is out there pointing fingers, doing anything she can to try to stay relevant. The bitch should just return to the woods with that dog, never to reemerge.:laughing0301:

The plan is to push Kamaltoe out in the next few months. It's already started - she will resign. Biden will appoint Hillary as his VP, then resign himself.

You can take this to the bank - it's already in motion.
I hadn't given much thought to this until she went on a crying jag last week. They're building up the sympathy vote. I expect the rhetoric to become increasingly shrill and bombastic as we get closer to a Trump run for '24. These people are mentally marginal on their best days. He's going to cause them to truly lose their minds.

“But I want people to understand that this is a make-or-break point,” Clinton continued. “Are we going to give in to all these lies and this disinformation and this organized effort to undermine our rule of law and our institutions, or are we going to stand up to it?
It's a work in progress. She needs to be more patient like the rest of us.

Hillary is a great American patriot. Trump is not - and he will go down in history as instigating an insurrection to destroy American democracy.

Hillary is a great American patriot. Trump is not - and he will go down in history as instigating an insurrection to destroy American democracy.
Hillary is a CIA asset like Bill.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back