Hillary: We have got to do something about gun violence in America

Thank God these left wing gun grabbing nut jobs are in the minority. That's why they keep getting bitch slapped by the NRA and the 2nd.

Let them rant and rave in their impotence here on a message board, meanwhile in the real world, most people are smarter than that.

Very true

The challenge is how do we keep the guns away from the idiots?
We can start with keeping them away from criminals....background checks
We can keep them out of the hands of crazies....background checks
We can keep them out of the hands of wife beaters...background checks

But we cant have effective licensing or background checks because the gun nuts insist on.......except for gun shows, except for private sales

We have background checks idiot. They don't work.

Especially when they don't apply to private sales or gun shows

I love it when gun nuts insist on exceptions and loopholes to the laws and then use those exceptions as proof that the laws don't work
Background checks apply to gun shows, Nutwinger. Really.
And how do you propose to stop private sales between two criminals?

Easy

If I find Rabbi has sold a gun to a criminal who should not have a weapon, I send Rabbi to jail

It wouldn't save the life of the person he shot, would it dumb fuck?
Doesn't matter

You sell a gun to a criminal, you belong in jail

Very true

The challenge is how do we keep the guns away from the idiots?
We can start with keeping them away from criminals....background checks
We can keep them out of the hands of crazies....background checks
We can keep them out of the hands of wife beaters...background checks

But we cant have effective licensing or background checks because the gun nuts insist on.......except for gun shows, except for private sales

I love it when gun nuts insist on exceptions and loopholes to the laws and then use those exceptions as proof that the laws don't work

You stupid stupid person. Gun shows do background checks, all of them. You haven't a clue as to what you are saying. Go play in the street idiot.

Gun show loophole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you read that article you posted you stupid fuck? No you didn't.

Gun shows do background checks moron, your link doesn't say differently.

Now, go play in the street like I told you.
Not for secondary sales

“We have got to do something about gun violence in America,” Clinton said to the media Wednesday at a press conference in Moneta, Va. “I will take it on. There are many people who face it and know it, but then turn away because it’s hard. It’s a very political, difficult issue in America, but I believe we are smart enough, we are compassionate enough, to figure out how to balance the legitimate Second Amendment rights with preventive measures and control measures so that whatever motivated this murderer, who eventually took his own life, we will not see more deaths — needless, senseless deaths.
Obama, Hillary Clinton Speak Out on Gun Violence After Virginia TV Shootings
Good to see Hillary isn't above using the blood of innocents to push her mindless agenda.

Tell us: what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Surely, you're smart enough and compassionate enough, to figure it out. Right?

Stop it? Probably not

We are a second amendment nation. We have 300 million guns ready for you to resolve any grievance or conflict you may have. We are also a nation raised in a gun culture. Cowboys shooting it out in the street. Gangsters spraying machine guns.

Pissed at your boss? Heres a gun
Had it with your wife? Heres a gun
Guy cut you off in traffic? Heres a gun
Want to kill a bunch of first graders? Heres an AR-15

We need to admit that we prefer being an armed society than a safe society. People getting killed is a price we willingly pay

We are a safe society…..as long as you stay away from democrat controlled urban centers. Also, our gun murder rate is going down, not up since more people own guns and carry them for self defense…..as usual, you are wrong, again. You are a dumb person.
Compared to the rest of the civilized world, no we are not safe

No other country comes close to the murders, massacres or assassinations we have endured thanks to our second amendment rights

You cannot tell us why it is important to maintain loopholes in background check laws, but you claim it's important.
You thus have NO good argument for maintaining those loopholes.
You cannot tell what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Apparently, you're neither smart enough nor compassionate enough to figure it out.

He cannot address the topic so he has to derail the thread. Don't bother with that idiot.
I have him on ignore and allow him to surface only long enough to mock him.
Everyone, including he, knows that he cannot soundly address the issue at hand and must therefore try to lead us away with a red herring.
He hates it, but he knows there's nothing he can do about it.

You cannot come up with one good reason to keep loopholes in the background check laws and yet you defy the support of 90% of Americans to close those loopholes.

That makes you insane.

90% don't understand what anti gunners mean when they say closing the loophole….that would mean I can't lend you a gun at the range because I didn't background check you. I can't sell a gun to a known family member without going to a gun store or the state police for a background check. I can't lend you a rifle for you to go hunting or to try out without a background check.

You guys can't tell the truth if your life depended on it.
And you can't sell your gun to a known felon

r

You stupid stupid person. Gun shows do background checks, all of them. You haven't a clue as to what you are saying. Go play in the street idiot.

Not for secondary sales

if they are a dealer they certainly do use background checks

Easy

If I find Rabbi has sold a gun to a criminal who should not have a weapon, I send Rabbi to jail

Doesn't matter

OK so we're going to send people to jail for acts they did even if they had no idea it was illegal. Works for me, Comrade!

You cannot tell what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Apparently, you're neither smart enough nor compassionate enough to figure it out.

He cannot address the topic so he has to derail the thread. Don't bother with that idiot.
I have him on ignore and allow him to surface only long enough to mock him.
Everyone, including he, knows that he cannot soundly address the issue at hand and must therefore try to lead us away with a red herring.
He hates it, but he knows there's nothing he can do about it.

You cannot come up with one good reason to keep loopholes in the background check laws and yet you defy the support of 90% of Americans to close those loopholes.

That makes you insane.

90% don't understand what anti gunners mean when they say closing the loophole….that would mean I can't lend you a gun at the range because I didn't background check you. I can't sell a gun to a known family member without going to a gun store or the state police for a background check. I can't lend you a rifle for you to go hunting or to try out without a background check.

You guys can't tell the truth if your life depended on it.
And you can't sell your gun to a known felon
True. Or any prohibited person known to you to be prohibited. But since people generally dont advertise that fact, and many sellers are criminals themselves and not scrupulous, background checks wont prevent any of those transactions.

r

Not for secondary sales

if they are a dealer they certainly do use background checks
Yes.
Now in Washington State they required universal background checks. If you are my nephew and I want to take you hunting and hand you my Winchester 94 to huint with I've committed a crime under Washington law. Nice, eh?

Easy

Doesn't matter

OK so we're going to send people to jail for acts they did even if they had no idea it was illegal. Works for me, Comrade!
Not my problem

You sell weapons to criminals, you belong in jail. What do you want? sympathy?

Easy

Doesn't matter

Not my problem

So you think sending peopel to jail is OK even if they could have no way of knowing the sale was illegal? Nice. Letting your inner Stalin hang out there, Nutjobber.

“We have got to do something about gun violence in America,” Clinton said to the media Wednesday at a press conference in Moneta, Va. “I will take it on. There are many people who face it and know it, but then turn away because it’s hard. It’s a very political, difficult issue in America, but I believe we are smart enough, we are compassionate enough, to figure out how to balance the legitimate Second Amendment rights with preventive measures and control measures so that whatever motivated this murderer, who eventually took his own life, we will not see more deaths — needless, senseless deaths.
Good to see Hillary isn't above using the blood of innocents to push her mindless agenda.

ok hillary fair enough but what are you libs going to offer in trade for my guns
end food stamps
abortions
anchor babies
the list goes on

Easy

Doesn't matter

Not my problem

So you think sending peopel to jail is OK even if they could have no way of knowing the sale was illegal? Nice. Letting your inner Stalin hang out there, Nutjobber.

Yes I do

You need to find out if he is a criminal, get his information and get him cleared by the local police department. Otherwise, insist your state institute gun owner licenses so you can record his license number before you sell him a gun

Protects you doesn't it? Beats selling your gun to a criminal

Stop it? Probably not

We are a second amendment nation. We have 300 million guns ready for you to resolve any grievance or conflict you may have. We are also a nation raised in a gun culture. Cowboys shooting it out in the street. Gangsters spraying machine guns.

We need to admit that we prefer being an armed society than a safe society. People getting killed is a price we willingly pay

We are a safe society…..as long as you stay away from democrat controlled urban centers. Also, our gun murder rate is going down, not up since more people own guns and carry them for self defense…..as usual, you are wrong, again. You are a dumb person.

No other country comes close to the murders, massacres or assassinations we have endured thanks to our second amendment rights

but they have exceeded us in the mass murder of unarmed civilians....and in the modern countries of Europe, not 3rd world shit holes......they handed over 12 million innocent people to be murdered, far more than our criminals do each year......

Doesn't matter

Not my problem

Yes I do

You need to find out if he is a criminal, get his information and get him cleared by the local police department. Otherwise, insist your state institute gun owner licenses so you can record his license number before you sell him a gun

Protects you doesn't it? Beats selling your gun to a criminal

nope...you would need a registration process to know if the guy you were selling to was licensed...no deal. and the guy buying the gun...knows if he can do it legally, and when you catch him with a gun he can't have...you can already arrest him.

we are not agents of the state, it is not our job to do background checks on other people. the police can arrest them in possession of the gun if he can't have it...that is all we need.

Easy

Doesn't matter

to a leftist, we are all criminals. they just allow us to walk around free until they decide they want us locked up.

Stop it? Probably not

but they have exceeded us in the mass murder of unarmed civilians....and in the modern countries of Europe, not 3rd world shit holes......they handed over 12 million innocent people to be murdered, far more than our criminals do each year......

Your same old tired argument

Based around your fantasy of armed civilians being able to fight off the Nazi army. How about you point to a single instance in all of Europe where armed civilians were successful in fighting the Nazis.

Want to know what really happened to armed resistance? Nazis rounded them up, killed them, killed their families and even destroyed whole towns where civilians were resisting

Forum List

Back