Hillary wins the popular vote

I'd like to take this time to congratulate Hillary on her popular vote win. She truly demonstrated how a campaign is run to ensure this kind of victory.

True, and if not for Putin, Assange, gerrymandering, lies, fake news, and Comey - she would be living in the White House.

And I'm sure the evidence will be forthcoming as soon as you guys find some.
The GOP is a lying cheating scumbag party...poor dupes. But Trump has a great chance to learn the facts and bring the dupes with him...

Awwww, look at the little hater dupe. Evidence of DNC collusion with the shrillary shows you to be an absolute moron.
No evidence in the real world of anything actually being done. Ask Bernie.

I'd like to take this time to congratulate Hillary on her popular vote win. She truly demonstrated how a campaign is run to ensure this kind of victory.

True, and if not for Putin, Assange, gerrymandering, lies, fake news, and Comey - she would be living in the White House.

The GOP is a lying cheating scumbag party...poor dupes. But Trump has a great chance to learn the facts and bring the dupes with him...
Over and over again you guys keep demonstrating you are what you call everyone else, I never seen so many dumb jackasses describe themselves, SAD...
There's the BS GOP propaganda machine, and then there's the rest of the world media, dupe. How's the Hillary special prosecutor?. Obama's, Lerner's etc etc?

Last edited:

Awwww, look at the little hater dupe. Evidence of DNC collusion with the shrillary shows you to be an absolute moron.
How about asking Donna Brazil?

Over and over again you guys keep demonstrating you are what you call everyone else, I never seen so many dumb jackasses describe themselves, SAD...
There's the BS GOP propaganda machine, and then there's the rest of the world media, dupe.

Last edited:

Blown out of all proportion...

Blown out of all proportion...
Yeah, right stooge.

Donna Brazile apologizes for passing debate questions during Clinton-Sanders primary battles

Donna Brazile apologizes for passing debate questions during Clinton-Sanders primary battles
Strange thing in liberal world Donna Brazil ADMITS to cheating but Hillary does NOT? How do you resolve that?

Strange thing in liberal world Donna Brazil ADMITS to cheating but Hillary does NOT? How do you resolve that?

She said, she said in a court of Law is how this should be unraveled and resolved by the preponderance of the evidence.

I read you're looking for excuses for why your party of preference is falling so quickly.

Yeah, tell us all about it in 2018 and 2020. BTW, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat. Reagan ended that.
Hillary will win by a landslide.

why trump won.jpg

You forgot her lousy candidacy. None of those things would have had an impact if she wasn't the worst possible candidate the democrats could put forth. Heck, Skippy the Wonder Dog would have been better.

Shhhh. Don't tell them they're chasing the wrong rainbow.

You forgot her lousy candidacy. None of those things would have had an impact if she wasn't the worst possible candidate the democrats could put forth. Heck, Skippy the Wonder Dog would have been better.
Exactly! If the Democrats hadn't pick such a deplorable candidate with a unfavorability rating higher than her favorability rating, maybe the Democrats would have won.

As it is, and as history shows, after 8 years, the nation's voters, who've been unhappy with the nation's direction since the 1990s, vote for the other party. When given only two viable choices, the majority of voters vote for the challenging party, not the incumbent party. This was the Republican's election to lose and they eeked out a win because, let's face it, Trump wasn't much of a better choice than Hillary, but at least he represented change.

Yup, that explains why Hillary received debate questions ahead of debates, and that explains why Bernie got the shaft from the DNC....because the GOP is a scumbag party?
^ that

And I'd like to take this time to congratulate the Atlanta Falcons for having the high score for most of the time the Super Bowl was played. The New England Patriots were behind for most of the game, so obviously Atlanta was the better team.

That corporate whore had no real support from the Left. You bots should have supported Bernie instead of letting him be cheated out of the nomination.

Forum List

Back