Hillary wins the popular vote

Trump has given us chaos. Hillary would have given us stability. We need Hillary!
Disagreed. Hillary would have continued the Clinton corruption cycle and just given us "more of the same".

As for Trump, he's clicking into the job pretty good after some missteps. Faster than Obama did in his first year IIRC.

I'd like to take this time to congratulate Hillary on her popular vote win. She truly demonstrated how a campaign is run to ensure this kind of victory.

I'd like to take this time to congratulate Hillary on her popular vote win. She truly demonstrated how a campaign is run to ensure this kind of victory.

True, and if not for Putin, Assange, gerrymandering, lies, fake news, and Comey - she would be living in the White House.

True, and if not for Putin, Assange, gerrymandering, lies, fake news, and Comey - she would be living in the White House.

And I'm sure the evidence will be forthcoming as soon as you guys find some.

The GOP is a lying cheating scumbag party...poor dupes. But Trump has a great chance to learn the facts and bring the dupes with him...

I read you're looking for excuses for why your party of preference is falling so quickly.

The GOP is a lying cheating scumbag party...poor dupes. But Trump has a great chance to learn the facts and bring the dupes with him...

Yup, that explains why Hillary received debate questions ahead of debates, and that explains why Bernie got the shaft from the DNC....because the GOP is a scumbag party?

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.

You realize that the margin you're excited about is LESS than the number of votes that Gary Johnson got in some states. It's not really a convincing "win".. Especially when you look at the electoral results.. Just means California is too far gone..

It means Hillary got more popular votes. That's what it means...

Enjoy it while you are sucking on it.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........................

59d.jpg

I read you're looking for excuses for why your party of preference is falling so quickly.

Yeah, tell us all about it in 2018 and 2020. BTW, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat. Reagan ended that.

Awwww, look at the little hater dupe. Evidence of DNC collusion with the shrillary shows you to be an absolute moron.

Yeah, tell us all about it in 2018 and 2020. BTW, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat. Reagan ended that.

Bull poo. As extreme as your positions are here you were never a moderate anything.

Over and over again you guys keep demonstrating you are what you call everyone else, I never seen so many dumb jackasses describe themselves, SAD...

Forum List

Back