Hillary wins the popular vote

David Wasserman, an editor at Cook Political Report, told the Atlantic that Clinton could lead by as many as 2 percentage points in the popular vote when all votes are counted.

The Atlantic.....lololololololololol!!!!
Counting is almost done- Hillary leads by 600k...So many RW lies...a disgrace.
Which if you take out the obvious fraud Democrats use means Hillary lost the popular vote as well....
Or if you factor in the obvious voter suppression tactics the Republicans use, Hillary wins hands down.
I keep forgetting you think non whites are to stupid to get ID...
No, I'm talking about things like removing unsuspecting voters from the rolls shortly before elections when there is little or no time to do anything about it. Then they vote with provisional ballots that don't get counted. Then there is the tactic of having a limited number of working voting machines in majority democratic precincts forcing voters to stand in long lines discouraging working people from voting. Then there are the paperless voting machines that can be hacked. The list goes on and on.

How many of those votes were cast by illegals that obama invited to vote with no repercussions?

Since Comey and Facebook "fake news" cost Hillary the election - electors have a chance to correct this horrific injustice against our electoral process on December 19.

ec.jpg

Who Won the Popular Vote?

Resorting to bribery.

Which if you take out the obvious fraud Democrats use means Hillary lost the popular vote as well....
Or if you factor in the obvious voter suppression tactics the Republicans use, Hillary wins hands down.
They prove everything when they REGISTER, racist a-hole vote supresser....
I have never had to prove a damn thing to register ..... shit they have kids going up down the street registering people LOL Just admit you are a racist fuck who thinks non white people are to stupid to get ID

No, I'm talking about things like removing unsuspecting voters from the rolls shortly before elections when there is little or no time to do anything about it. Then they vote with provisional ballots that don't get counted. Then there is the tactic of having a limited number of working voting machines in majority democratic precincts forcing voters to stand in long lines discouraging working people from voting. Then there are the paperless voting machines that can be hacked. The list goes on and on.
I am sure all those dead people and mickey mouse cant vote

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States. But it’s nearly certain that Hillary Clinton got more votes.

That will mean that for the second time in 16 years, Democrats will have lost the White House despite winning the popular vote.

With votes still trickling in, Clinton held about a 200,000-vote edge in the popular contest, even as Trump appeared headed for a stronger Electoral College win than George W. Bush secured in his first election ― when he lost the popular vote by 500,000 ballots.

How could that happen? The short answer is key Democratic voters didn’t bother to go vote, while white Republican voters in rural areas of swing states did.

Democrats Likely To Win Popular Vote And Lose Presidency For Second Time In Less Than 20 Years

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.

Of course, the popular vote for president is a myth. There is no popular vote for president.

There is a State popular vote for electors, who can be over ruled by a State popular vote for Congress critters.

Kind of sucks for the Party that loses the election.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States. But it’s nearly certain that Hillary Clinton got more votes.

That will mean that for the second time in 16 years, Democrats will have lost the White House despite winning the popular vote.

With votes still trickling in, Clinton held about a 200,000-vote edge in the popular contest, even as Trump appeared headed for a stronger Electoral College win than George W. Bush secured in his first election ― when he lost the popular vote by 500,000 ballots.

How could that happen? The short answer is key Democratic voters didn’t bother to go vote, while white Republican voters in rural areas of swing states did.

Democrats Likely To Win Popular Vote And Lose Presidency For Second Time In Less Than 20 Years

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.
upload_2016-12-13_8-14-25.png

Forum List

Back