🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary won the popular vote ... so???

What would have happened if the rules in the last election were switched to popular vote?

• Hillary would still have won by the exact same 3 million popular vote margin

• Trump would have run a different campaign and won the popular vote

• It still would have been close, but there's no way to know who would have won

Results are only viewable after voting.
She got more popular votes than the cheeto. That makes her the winner in that one metric.
Cold comfort to us who voted for Clinton. But somehow, it’s impossible for you guys to admit.
YOU don't admit that she lost both the electoral vote AND the AMERICAN popular vote (ie. the PV minus millions of illegal aliens)

protectionist's arguments are so insignificant

It hurts protectionist to know that Obama, if he could have run again, would have beat Trump by 20 points.

You have been corrected. Move along.
Don't be ridiculous, MR AGE BIGOT - You have been EXPOSED.

And you did the exposing.

upload_2018-4-25_14-46-40.jpeg

Doc1 is lurching around again with silly statements.

The organic, living document paradigm has been the guide for the Constitution for more than 200 years.

Says the Progressive shill. Only the furthest of the Left think that way and it began with Woodrow Wilson ;) You're out of your league.

You have edited my post in violation of the rules: not smart.

You have done no such thing. Where are the facts. There are none that support your silliness.

Post 280 from Jake Starkey

"
You have done no such thing.

Your opinion is not fact."

He did no such thing, why must you lie?

The silly alt righties keep making the silliest posts.

Clinton easily won the PV.

No one has ever provided convincing factual evidence of significant illegal alien voting fraud. Such just does not exist. I challenge anyone to provide such evidence. If it can't be provided, then the poster admits s/he is wrong on it.

Such a person, as is Doc1 above, would be a

upload_2018-4-21_16-36-24.jpg

No one has ever provided convincing factual evidence of significant illegal alien voting fraud. Such just does not exist. I challenge anyone to provide such evidence. If it can't be provided, then the poster admits s/he is wrong on it.

View attachment 189950

The PV does not determine the President, why don't you show where I even brought it up? I'll wait. I know you pine for a Hillary Presidency but she's done.

As to the point I DID bring up.....

"The earliest mentions of the Constitution as "living", particularly in the context of a new way of interpreting it, comes out of Woodrow Wilson's book Constitutional Government in the United States where he wrote: Living political constitutions must be Darwinian in structure and in practice.
Living Constitution - Wikipedia
UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

You are posting to the wrong post. I am discussing voter fraud.

The living Constitution began more than 200 years ago, and you are wrong, and we will leave it at that.

Are you as old as protectionist?

A wiki link as your evidence? :)

View attachment 189950

The V does not determine the President, why don't you show where I even brought it up? I'll wait.

As to the point I DID bring up.....

"The earliest mentions of the Constitution as "living", particularly in the context of a new way of interpreting it, comes out of Woodrow Wilson's book Constitutional Government in the United States where he wrote: Living political constitutions must be Darwinian in structure and in practice.
UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

She got more popular votes than the cheeto. That makes her the winner in that one metric.
Cold comfort to us who voted for Clinton. But somehow, it’s impossible for you guys to admit.
YOU don't admit that she lost both the electoral vote AND the AMERICAN popular vote (ie. the PV minus millions of illegal aliens)

You have no verifiable statistics as to haw many illegals voted, who they voted for, or what states they voted in. Your post, and you, are shit.

Forum List

Back