Hillary won the popular vote ... so???

What would have happened if the rules in the last election were switched to popular vote?

• Hillary would still have won by the exact same 3 million popular vote margin

• Trump would have run a different campaign and won the popular vote

• It still would have been close, but there's no way to know who would have won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oops, there you are failing to deflect how much less popular than Obama was Trump.
And here you are to remind us how illiterate you are. lol

Like I said earlier... you people are dumb. :)
poor tycho

>>>>
th
lol

We know life isn't easy for people like you. :)
I am fine, tycho; you are the one looking silly above.

I searched for you since you voted in the poll that, oh your God, Hillary ran for the PV! What a dumb ass! You're probably right
Only you could come up with a silly conclusion like that. You really are like tycho that way.

The readers know that every time the alt right deflects to Hillary they are losing.

An OP that begins with Hillary by Alt Right is already a lost thread for the freeky super cons. :)

You hear this from leftists all the time. It's irrelevant because that isn't how Presidential elections are run according to the Constitution. But this thread isn't about that. This thread is about how it's still irrelevant because:

1) Voters know if their candidate has a chance in their State. There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland and other deep blue States who knew Trump had no chance. And there are millions of Democrats in deep red States. Three million is a small margin, there is no way to know who would have shown up or how they would have voted if we had different rules. Many Republicans voted for Gary Johnson (I know many of them) or didn't show up. And many leftists voted for Jill Stein or didn't show up

2) Neither Hillary nor Trump would have run the campaign they did if the election had different rules. That was decisive in this election as Trump won because he focused more on the light blue States in the Midwest than Hillary. Something he'd have never done if the rules were the popular vote

So Democrats, are you just lying or are you actually so stupid you really don't grasp this?

Why doesn't the right want ALL votes to be counted equally?

You hear this from leftists all the time. It's irrelevant because that isn't how Presidential elections are run according to the Constitution. But this thread isn't about that. This thread is about how it's still irrelevant because:

1) Voters know if their candidate has a chance in their State. There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland and other deep blue States who knew Trump had no chance. And there are millions of Democrats in deep red States. Three million is a small margin, there is no way to know who would have shown up or how they would have voted if we had different rules. Many Republicans voted for Gary Johnson (I know many of them) or didn't show up. And many leftists voted for Jill Stein or didn't show up

2) Neither Hillary nor Trump would have run the campaign they did if the election had different rules. That was decisive in this election as Trump won because he focused more on the light blue States in the Midwest than Hillary. Something he'd have never done if the rules were the popular vote

So Democrats, are you just lying or are you actually so stupid you really don't grasp this?

What does the Constitution say on why we don't? You don't know, do you? What did you waste your time in government schools doing, anyway?

And here you are to remind us how illiterate you are. lol

Like I said earlier... you people are dumb. :)
poor tycho

>>>>
th
lol

I searched for you since you voted in the poll that, oh your God, Hillary ran for the PV! What a dumb ass! You're probably right
Only you could come up with a silly conclusion like that. You really are like tycho that way.

That's funny. Your one chance and you just re-state your absolute dedication to the Democrat party. Of course you do. To do otherwise would involve something you can't do, think for yourself. Then again you made your living on pity jobs from your family, who would expect otherwise?

Had Hillary won the election but lost the popular vote, theirs would be the loudest voice of all saying it was after all the law of the land and for us whiners to get over it.

You’re right about that. It will eventually happen to a Dem candidate. All the more reason to amend the Constitution to where the President must win both the EC and the PV.

a). The Electoral Vote is based on the popular vote, state, by state.
b). If you are going to do that, then fix the voting system so we know votes are all legal (no duplicates, illegals or dead people).
c). The two systems work contrary to each other as the first ensures equal representation by the states while the other is based on mob rule, so you would have many elections where no one would win both, then what do you do?

The best system is the one we already have, we just need to clean it up by reforming voting laws that each voter shows his ID to prove it is really him that is voting as a bone fide legal citizen.

I totally oppose the direct PV. It's just tyranny of the majority. States were set up to be the center of power in our country, not the Federal government. State legislatures should be the check and balance for Constitutional decisions, not the SCOTUS. The direct PV would just undermine that further

The electoral college is totally necessary otherwise most of the states would have no voice in their government and the centers of power would be wholly contained in a few metropolitan areas like LA and New York. And a lot of people miss the point that it is a matter of the popular vote, but the president is elected upon a popular vote of the ELECTORS, which represent the population.

poor tycho

>>>>
th
lol

That's funny. Your one chance and you just re-state your absolute dedication to the Democrat party. Of course you do. To do otherwise would involve something you can't do, think for yourself. Then again you made your living on pity jobs from your family, who would expect otherwise?
You are so goofy, goofball: you keep running in circles.

I voted for the conservative, while you voted for the demlite.

Had Hillary won the election but lost the popular vote, theirs would be the loudest voice of all saying it was after all the law of the land and for us whiners to get over it.

You’re right about that. It will eventually happen to a Dem candidate. All the more reason to amend the Constitution to where the President must win both the EC and the PV.

b). If you are going to do that, then fix the voting system so we know votes are all legal (no duplicates, illegals or dead people).
c). The two systems work contrary to each other as the first ensures equal representation by the states while the other is based on mob rule, so you would have many elections where no one would win both, then what do you do?

The best system is the one we already have, we just need to clean it up by reforming voting laws that each voter shows his ID to prove it is really him that is voting as a bone fide legal citizen.

I totally oppose the direct PV. It's just tyranny of the majority. States were set up to be the center of power in our country, not the Federal government. State legislatures should be the check and balance for Constitutional decisions, not the SCOTUS. The direct PV would just undermine that further

The electoral college is totally necessary otherwise most of the states would have no voice in their government and the centers of power would be wholly contained in a few metropolitan areas like LA and New York. And a lot of people miss the point that it is a matter of the popular vote, but the president is elected upon a popular vote of the ELECTORS, which represent the population.

You say it's unnecessary then you explain why it is necessary and then you tell me what I already know that the majority of electors determine the winner. I'm not clear what your point was

You say it's unnecessary then you explain why it is necessary and then you tell me what I already know that the majority of electors determine the winner. I'm not clear what your point was
Toobfreak is practicing for an 8th grade constitution test.

Why is it the Left despises the Constitution?

Doc1 is lurching around again with silly statements.

The organic, living document paradigm has been the guide for the Constitution for more than 200 years.

that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russians to intefere into the election-

That is a fact. Mueller will release at the proper time, and that will shut the gate on ANY of the trumptards escaping.
HA HA HA. That's all..... just HA HA HA HA

Only TRUMP TARDS were told by Trump to cast two ballots, by stating that their mail in ballots probably wouldn't be counted. I pointed out the ones that were caught who stated exactly that--as the reason they did it on page 25 post 242 of this thread.

So only Trump voters should be checked to see if they didn't do the same.

Again, no ILLEGAL is stupid ENOUGH to risk immediate deportation just so they can walk into a voting precinct to cast a single vote.--whether or not they have false papers. They are not going to risk bringing suspicions upon themselves, in order to cast a single vote dumbass.

Hillary Clinton clocked Trump's ass by winning the popular vote by 3 million LEGAL votes. Get over it. He won the electoral college vote on an accumulated vote total of a mere 73K votes coming out of 3 blue states.That is a FACT. Add to that--that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russians to intefere into the election--basically (cheat.) No one can call Trump a legitimate President.

Here's some of the RUSSIAN adds that were put on FACEBOOK & TWITTER, I am certain you'll recognize a few of them.
russian adds facebook - Yahoo Image Search Results
THe "popular vote" is insignificant. What matters and what is proper is the AMERICAN popular vote, of which Hillary Clinton was TROUNCED.

Add to that the many ways that the Hillary campaign cheated >>> lying TV ads, moderators feeding Hillary questions in debates, Hillary wearing an earphone in debates, Democrat mayors allowing thugs to attack Trumps rallygoers,, and of course, millions of illegal aliens voting, brought in and protected by Democrats for exactly that purpose.

Trump was right when he said the election was rigged - TO FAVOR HILLARY.

And AGAIN, illegal aliens have been voting by the millions for 70 years There is virtually nothing whatsoever to stop them.

Voter-ID-Map_crop_t670.jpg

I believe from our prior conversations that you do oppose illegal immigration. However, do you notice you never say that other than to other people who also oppose illegal immigration?
Ask her if she supports sanctuary cities, and amnesty.

Democrats push for change from electoral vote to popular vote, because the popular vote works in harmony with their general scheme to import illegal aliens to vote FOR THEM.

upload_2018-4-25_13-19-40.jpeg

Forum List

Back