Hillary

Benghazi destroyed all of her qualifications!

It's the Email that will sink her - Americans can relate to it and can't pretend she's not openly lying.

aria_c12927320150403120100.jpg

Looks like Hillary will make her announcement on Sunday

Great day for America

Yes, even Rand Paul beats her in the latest polls. An end to the DNC criminal conspiracy IS great for America.

I'd love to see that poll
Can you provide it?

ROFL

It's from the party site.

{
Rand Paul pulls ahead of Hillary
Fresh off his 2016 announcement, Rand Paul is leading Hillary Clinton in the swing states of Colorado and Iowa, according to a new Quinnipiac poll.}

Rand Paul pulls ahead of Hillary MSNBC

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Great day for America

Yes, even Rand Paul beats her in the latest polls. An end to the DNC criminal conspiracy IS great for America.

Can you provide it?

ROFL

{
Fresh off his 2016 announcement, Rand Paul is leading Hillary Clinton in the swing states of Colorado and Iowa, according to a new Quinnipiac poll.}

I love the way he is taking on the liberal media. It's about time. I would like to see him on O`Reilly. Wonder how that would go...:D

Great day for America

Can you provide it?

ROFL

{

You do realize that is only in two states don't ya?

A whopping 16 EVs out of 538

You do realize that is only in two states don't ya?

A whopping 16 EVs out of 538

I realize that you're a desperate hack.

The criminal conspiracy is done. IF you dims even nominate Hilllary, you are fools. She is a crook from top to bottom, and will be trashed.

I think it would be hilarious if you morons nominate her, and she ends up indicted before the general. You'd vote for her anyway, but the comedy would be precious...

What qualifies one to be President? Dumbya Bush was Governor of Texas and he turned out to be one of the worst if not the worst President.
I disagree. He may not have been the best President in history, but he's head and shoulders better than the guy in the White House now who only wants to enforce the laws he agrees with.

Why is she the most qualified to be president, when she lost the nomination to the least qualified candidate ever?

No link...just logic.

That "least qualified President" beat the best available Republican by a 2:1 margin

What does that say about Republicans?

Much less than it says about the power of the Press and the Democratic propaganda machine.

What qualifies one to be President? Dumbya Bush was Governor of Texas and he turned out to be one of the worst if not the worst President.
I disagree. He may not have been the best President in history, but he's head and shoulders better than the guy in the White House now who only wants to enforce the laws he agrees with.
Obuthole is ten times worse than Bush.

Forum List

Back