Hillary's budget -- balanced. Trump's budget -- $15 trillion of debt.

So you raise taxes on the rich, they invest less, employment goes down as they reduce workforce and slow hiring, and bam, surpluses!

What's wrong with your scenario? Any idea?

Yea, it's right wing Bullshit.

With all your supposed education, the professor ever talk about supply and demand and the effect that has on hiring? If so, what did you learn about supply and demand? Anything?

With supply and demand, supply is driven by profit, which is revenue minus cost. You are driving up cost. That reduces supply. You didn't contradict me, Pee Wee
You're talking about economic concepts to people who think college and healthcare can be free. It's a waste.

I agree, but as you showed, other people are reading it and may like to know specifically what is wrong with his argument.

He thinks supply and demand isn't affected by supplier cost, what a dumb ass

So you raise taxes on the rich, they invest less, employment goes down as they reduce workforce and slow hiring, and bam, surpluses!

With all your supposed education, the professor ever talk about supply and demand and the effect that has on hiring? If so, what did you learn about supply and demand? Anything?

With supply and demand, supply is driven by profit, which is revenue minus cost. You are driving up cost. That reduces supply. You didn't contradict me, Pee Wee
You're talking about economic concepts to people who think college and healthcare can be free. It's a waste.

I agree, but as you showed, other people are reading it and may like to know specifically what is wrong with his argument.

It's the idea that companies have no choice but to continue whatever they were doing, even if it means making no profit. Only people who have never run companies could think that way.

Trump says he can pay off the debt, 18 trillion, in 8 years.

Call it 9 years for math's sake. That's 2 trillion a year.

He's claiming he can find the revenue to pay down 2 trillion a year when currently the the US annual tax revenue is about 3 trillion.

IOW, he's claiming he can redirect 2/3rds of the current US budget revenue into debt retirement, leaving 1/3rd to run the government, not to mention which is currently running half a trillion in deficits,

and that's not counting lost revenue from his tax cuts, his promises of massive military spending increases.

And people believe his shit. It's amazing.
Even if we had 19 trillion sitting in a bank account it would be impossible to pay down the debt. The debt isn't like a card debt, a majority of it is owned by the public when they invest in treasury bonds. So is forcing people to prematurely cash in their 401k's and T-bonds part of the 9 year plan? Additional releasing such a massive amount of money into our economy would crash the value of the dollar.

Anybody claiming to pay off the debt knows nothing about the debt or economics. Anybody who thinks we should pay it off needs to play on google for a few days and educate themselves.

The last 8 years? We've been watching Obama knock down Bush's deficits. Where have you been?

It's always the same old story. Republicans pile on the deficits, and Democrats have to clean up the mess.

However, please try on the thread topic, not past Republican debt creation. Are you thrilled with Trump's plan for more debt?

omfg!!!! OMFG!!!

Mammoth is what happens when you snort the Obama KoolAid

Obama is THE BIGGEST SPENDER IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY
And you are promoting a lie by the Right.
The debt was $10T when Obama took office. It is over $18T now.
What other president added $8T to the deficit?
What did he spend so much money on? Where did it go?

It's the idea that companies have no choice but to continue whatever they were doing, even if it means making no profit. Only people who have never run companies could think that way.

Yes. The most obvious thing they don't grasp is the difference between a cost hitting a specific company and costs hitting industries. Sure, if one company incurs an issue that drives up their cost, then the market price doesn't change. That company adapts or dies. But then they think that when government drives up the cost of all companies with taxes and regulations the market price still doesn't change. The obvious is unfathomable to leftists

Now Trump is talking about buying up our national debt at a discount... What do you economists think about that?

People on both sides of the political fence can always come up with creative math to make the numbers come out the way they want. I pity anyone who really believes the government will actually spend less than it takes in.

The last 8 years? We've been watching Obama knock down Bush's deficits. Where have you been?

It's always the same old story. Republicans pile on the deficits, and Democrats have to clean up the mess.

However, please try on the thread topic, not past Republican debt creation. Are you thrilled with Trump's plan for more debt?

omfg!!!! OMFG!!!

Obama added $8 Trillion to the debt! That's a fact

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

omfg!!!! OMFG!!!

What did he spend that money on? Where did it go?

Hillary Clinton presided over the creation of the highest Debt in U.S. history. It's so bizarre how quickly her Bootlickers forget she was an Obama lackey. I'm gonna go with Trump.

omfg!!!! OMFG!!!

What did he spend that money on? Where did it go?

Chooming

The Brutal Sequester is the only thing that slowed him down

Hillary's budget -- balanced. Trump's budget -- $15 trillion of debt.

That's because The Donald is more liberal than both Clintons.

It was during Bill's administration we balanced the budget, and even had a surplus. And created 23 million jobs.

Too bad Republicans can't make that claim about any GOP Presidents.

Hillary presided over the creation of the highest Debt in U.S. history. It's so bizarre how quickly her Bootlickers forget she was an Obama lackey. I'm gonna go with Trump.
If debt and economic policy is a focal point for you then you are looking at all the wrong stuff... She was Secretary of State in the Obama administration, that doesn't have anything to do with economic policy. When she was in the white house with her husband they had 4 consecutive years of a budget surplus and a NET surplus over his 8 years... No other president in history has come close to that.

Hillary presided over the creation of the highest Debt in U.S. history. It's so bizarre how quickly her Bootlickers forget she was an Obama lackey. I'm gonna go with Trump.
If debt and economic policy is a focal point for you then you are looking at all the wrong stuff... She was Secretary of State in the Obama administration, that doesn't have anything to do with economic policy. When she was in the white house with her husband they had 4 consecutive years of a budget surplus and a NET surplus over his 8 years... No other president in history has come close to that.

BULLSHITE! But hey, keep on telling yourself that. Whatever makes you feel better about supporting a corrupt incompetent witch and her serial rapist husband. Have fun.

BULLSHITE! But hey, keep on telling yourself that. Whatever makes you feel better about supporting a corrupt incompetent witch and her serial rapist husband. Have fun.
:lol:

You poor bastard. I can see why you rubes scream rape after what the facts have done to your asses.

Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.

Trump: Bloviate and spend.

Clinton: Surplus.

Rube: RAAAAAAAAPE!

:lol:

You poor bastard. I can see why you rubes scream rape after what the facts have done to your asses.

Your boy's a piece of shit predator. He preys on young woman. And you defend him. So what does that say about you? You should do some real soul-searching.

Clinton's an Obama lackey. She's on the team that created the worse Debt in U.S. history. So thanks, but no thanks. I'll go with Trump.

Clinton was an Obama lackey. She's on the team that created the worse Debt in U.S. history. So thanks, but no thanks. I'll go with Trump.
You'll go with $15 trillion more debt instead of $600 billion. Check.

RAAAAAAAAPE! :lol:

It's all about the Mexicans and Muslims, isn't it.

Yep.

Clinton was an Obama lackey. She's on the team that created the worse Debt in U.S. history. So thanks, but no thanks. I'll go with Trump.
You'll go with $15 trillion more debt instead of $600 billion. Check.

RAAAAAAAAPE! :lol:

It's all about the Mexicans and Muslims, isn't it.

Yep.

Your girl is part of the problem, not the solution. If her and her boss cared about the Debt, why did they create the highest in history? They're corrupt and incompetent. Gotta go with Trump.

Forum List

Back