Hillary's Dream

Forgive. Forgiveness is free but trust is earned, Irish. When did he say that? Recently or many years ago? He said he gave up cussing and was not going to use foul language anymore. That would be the foulest of language.

Back in 2005 I think. But yes God commands to forgive.
I know He does. 2005 was a long time ago but it does trouble me to think he could say such a thing.

Hillary has said just as bad. Nobody is w/o sin

Does it trouble you the Bill and Hillary could DO the things they DO?

What WORDS could we dig up from you 12 years ago?

Sorry, but this is a NON ISSUE unleashed by the Dems to cover a Hillary scandal.
Quit looking for excuses to be led around by the nose by evil men and women. That's what youre doing.

Forgive. Forgiveness is free but trust is earned, Irish. When did he say that? Recently or many years ago? He said he gave up cussing and was not going to use foul language anymore. That would be the foulest of language.

Not necessarily the foulest, but on the same level as Hillary.

"Hillary’s vulgar and nasty language is well documented. To directly quote her: ‘F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.’

(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.”)

[Author Kate Andersen] Brower gave an interview with CNN in which she is laughing and smiling while telling the story of Hillary Clinton’s violent, bloody attack on her husband the President of the United States.

Apparently, spousal abuse is funny if committed by a feminist icon running for president.

An example of how the political press is playing this comes from Politico, which published a lengthy book excerpt that left out Hillary’s alleged bloody attack on Bill.

Politico did lead with the ‘lamp throwing’ incident which as the Clinton defenders might say, is ‘old news’. But Politico left out the damning alleged criminal attack."

Hillary Clinton's Vulgarity Makes Trump Look Like Shakespeare!

It appears clean language is not a prerequisite for running the USA.

The key word is LANGUAGE.

Hillary's dream that came true. ~Sarah Sole

Sarah_Sole_LongGoodBye.jpg

While Trump's locker room jargon is the issue of the day, the real threat goes unnoticed. Just like Obama's dreams that he shared with his father, Hillary's dream is the dissolving of the United States of America. We didn't listen to Obama. We had better listen to Hillary:
My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders

2r5cdn9.jpg

^ This has nothing to do with trade and everything to do with a restructuring of the World. Note that the United States has no borders because it is no longer the United States. We will be a part of the Northern Hemisphere. Hillary refers to us in her private position not as the USA, but as part of a restructured hemisphere. Her public position is fodder for the ignorant. Her real agenda is for the wealthy that support her campaign. The map above is a Soros/Club of Rome/UN installation.

Consider open borders. No vetting, no preventing, no laws to curb immigration. Anyone that can board a plane can land in the Western Hemisphere. Terrorists can coordinate attacks with ease, and be on a plane back to Syria, Iran or Russia before the bombs are even detonated. We will become a terrorist dream come true. ISIS will flood to the great Satan like it is Spring break. Again, this has NOTHING to do with trade. We can trade with borders.

Obama claims that we need to be constrained in order for the UN to take control. The Clintons agree. We have moved from election rhetoric to the reality of a one world governance. The Bushes, Clinton, Obama, and now another Clinton have an agenda that will destroy our country for the common good of the UN.
Be less concerned about Trump's objectification of women, or Bill Clinton's treatment of women, starting with his disregard for his own wife, because we have a bigger problem. We're stupid. And they know it.
Are you saying Trump actually said that about grabbing a woman by a private part of her body? Do they have a recording of him saying that?
`
This is our dilemma. One of two people are going to take over the White House. And sadly, we have reduced the position to a popularity contest.
When one of them says that their dream is a border-less hemisphere, shall we elect the person that wants that as a legacy, because the other was offensive? And if you find what Trump said offensive, what is it that you find a woman crawling on her hands and knees in the oval office with our president's penis in her mouth? Not as offensive?
We have bigger problems.

Or the woman now seeking the office who destroyed the lives of these women that president took advantage of.

This won't change votes, but what the DNC and the leftists on this board want is to get a percentage of you who are easily manipulated to not go and vote for the anti hillary candidate.

Are you going to be among the easily manipulated by the left and give this election back to the Clinton Crime Family?

While Trump's locker room jargon is the issue of the day, the real threat goes unnoticed. Just like Obama's dreams that he shared with his father, Hillary's dream is the dissolving of the United States of America. We didn't listen to Obama. We had better listen to Hillary:
My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders

2r5cdn9.jpg

^ This has nothing to do with trade and everything to do with a restructuring of the World. Note that the United States has no borders because it is no longer the United States. We will be a part of the Northern Hemisphere. Hillary refers to us in her private position not as the USA, but as part of a restructured hemisphere. Her public position is fodder for the ignorant. Her real agenda is for the wealthy that support her campaign. The map above is a Soros/Club of Rome/UN installation.

Consider open borders. No vetting, no preventing, no laws to curb immigration. Anyone that can board a plane can land in the Western Hemisphere. Terrorists can coordinate attacks with ease, and be on a plane back to Syria, Iran or Russia before the bombs are even detonated. We will become a terrorist dream come true. ISIS will flood to the great Satan like it is Spring break. Again, this has NOTHING to do with trade. We can trade with borders.

Obama claims that we need to be constrained in order for the UN to take control. The Clintons agree. We have moved from election rhetoric to the reality of a one world governance. The Bushes, Clinton, Obama, and now another Clinton have an agenda that will destroy our country for the common good of the UN.
Be less concerned about Trump's objectification of women, or Bill Clinton's treatment of women, starting with his disregard for his own wife, because we have a bigger problem. We're stupid. And they know it.
Are you saying Trump actually said that about grabbing a woman by a private part of her body? Do they have a recording of him saying that?
`
This is our dilemma. One of two people are going to take over the White House. And sadly, we have reduced the position to a popularity contest.
When one of them says that their dream is a border-less hemisphere, shall we elect the person that wants that as a legacy, because the other was offensive? And if you find what Trump said offensive, what is it that you find a woman crawling on her hands and knees in the oval office with our president's penis in her mouth? Not as offensive?
We have bigger problems.
No need to be so graphic. I'm voting for Trump - there is no way I'm voting for Bill's wife. It won't happen.

Or the woman now seeking the office who destroyed the lives of these women that president took advantage of.

This won't change votes, but what the DNC and the leftists on this board want is to get a percentage of you who are easily manipulated to not go and vote for the anti hillary candidate.

Are you going to be among the easily manipulated by the left and give this election back to the Clinton Crime Family?
I'm voting for Trump because he's the only one at this point that can keep Bill's wife out of the oval office. Over all he seems like a man who loves America. I'm just not too happy with some of what has comes out of his mouth.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of ANY discussion taking place amongst a bunch of guys. I guess nobody ever heard of locker room talk. Well, let me give you folks a quick lesson. Try listening in on a bunch of WOMEN hanging out together and the topic is about MEN. Y'all would blush and gasp...not necessarily in that order, either.

I don't get what the big deal is. Trump grabs pussy, and Hillary eats it every chance she gets. Whats the fucking difference?

Back in 2005 I think. But yes God commands to forgive.
I know He does. 2005 was a long time ago but it does trouble me to think he could say such a thing.

Impropriety is not a big issue as far as end times are concerned. But what is a big issue is a One World Governance. That is the issue that the Bibles warns of. Not off color remarks, regardless of the indignation of the offense. Be as indignant toward the countries that bury us up to our necks and bash our brains out.

Contemplate a land where there is no way to prevent mass migrations of everybody. Nonstop. Who by the way are being set up in business by the UN. There will be no turning back from this. Trump may be crass, but the UN is our country's real enemy.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of ANY discussion taking place amongst a bunch of guys. I guess nobody ever heard of locker room talk. W

There is a video on here somewhere, where Obama is making a speech and calling women pussy. No one is going to turn that into a scandal.
Hillary plans on making this country a UN subsidiary. That should be a scandal to every citizen of this country.
Which is more important? Trump's mouth, or our country?

The point is...nobody is thinking about our country. They are thinking about what juicy crap the media can dig up and the mud slinging.

Men talk nasty about women. Period. This is not rocket science. Women talk nasty about men. Period. This is not rocket science either. Fuck this shit and think about what the USA needs, says I.
This attempt to make trump look creepy is just a smoke screen, and the ones fanning the smoke are just as guilty of WORSE things.

I mean, really? How DARE Arnie be all indignant???? He is just another Dezi Arnaz who was a horrible womanizer. And women who get their pussies grabbed? How the fuck does anyone think these no talents GET a leading role in a movie? By smiling pretty? Pahlease.

Guno, Was it ok when Obama referred to it in exactly the same manner? In front of the mic? Where is the outrage? This is not about who is nicer. Hillary has a mouth like a sewer. So, they're tied.
And no, neither is desirable, but destroying our country is far worse. Open borders means, "Come get us. Come kill my kids if you get the chance."
I am voting No to that. Every American should be voting No to that. Stop the sell off of American land to Russia, Saudi Arabia, and Germany. They have bought enough of our ranch and farm land. 4 more years and there will be nothing left that needs a border.

Forum List

Back