Hillary's IT Guy Comes Out

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
Another witness in the Hillary ****-on email scandal. Dear Lord - can't you fucking people pick "someone" to run for president who isn't under investigation ?
As if her husbands' adultering, disbarred, impeached, child-molesting, pedophiling, lying under oath behavior wasn't enough for you idiots.

Pagliano said last year he would use his Fifth Amendment rights in order to not testify before the House committee on Benghazi.

At the time Brian Fallon, a spokesman for Clinton's presidential campaign, said: Clinton has encouraged everyone to cooperate because we want to make every good-faith effort to be transparent and answer any questions people have.

31CB1AE300000578-3474211-Granted_immunity_A_U_S_law_enforcement_official_has_said_that_Br-m-7_1457017093458.jpg

Immunity: Bryan Pagliano (pictured last year) initially said he would invoke the Fifth Amendment

'With Mr. Pagliano, we encouraged him as well because we don't think he has any reason to not be transparent about the help that he provided from an IT perspective, but unfortunately, it is his choice what to do.'

Fallon tells The New York Times the campaign was 'pleased' that Pagliano was cooperating.

Ex-Clinton staffer who set up email server accepts immunity offer

In an interview on MSNBC last Friday, Mrs. Clinton described the Judicial Watch case as a partisan one, too, and referred to the F.B.I.’s investigation as a “security inquiry.” She added that the two were often wrongly conflated.

“I am personally not concerned about it,” she said. “I think there will be a resolution of the security inquiry.”

In an interview on MSNBC last Friday, Mrs. Clinton described the Judicial Watch case as a partisan one, too, and referred to the F.B.I.’s investigation as a “security inquiry.” She added that the two were often wrongly conflated.

“I am personally not concerned about it,” she said. “I think there will be a resolution of the security inquiry.”
Mrs Bill Clinton and MSNBC? Is that supposed to be a report or an indictment?

Forum List

Back