Hillary's Long-Time Aid a Hitman!

I don't know, but Chelsea does seem to have Webb Hubbles nose. :)

chelsea_clinton.jpg

7vslhkjs2j2h2jj.jpg

And she's a hell of a lot more attractive than her mother!!!

And she's a hell of a lot more attractive than her mother!!!

She looks exactly like her mother. You just can't see through your hate filled eyes anymore.

Agreed, one is as homely as the other

In your opinion. I think they're both lovely. If you are in your mid 60s, I hate to tell you, your looks have faded, big boy. It happens as you age.

I have always felt that if you have the nerve to make fun of someone's looks you need to paste up your pic and let all of us critique it.

Larry Nichols claims Clintons paid him to rough up and then kill those who opposed them. Read the story @ Former Hillary Associate Claims to Have Been Her Personal Hit Man? Admits to Killing for Money : Freedom Outpost and THEN comment.

Oh yeah, he also claims Hillary's a dyke and Chelsea is actually Web Hubble's child.

Will this come out again when she runs for president? And, will the low information voters even care?

:eusa_whistle:

Will this come out again before the election? With the MSM in the corner for the dems? Doubtful. Will the low information voters care? Seriously? 90% of these clowns don't know what day of the week it is, let alone who the hell MIGHT even run.

Is Hillary a Dyke? Most likely. Is Chelsea actually Webb Hubble's child? No clue. But it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Look. When Bill was "president" there were always these rumors. The famous tantrums in the White House by Hillary. The comings and goings of women in the middle of the night for Bill. The mysterious death of Vince Foster. The dealings of the Clintons with Tyson foods in Arkansas. The crap that went on (with the full knowledge of Clinton) at the Mena Airport in Arkansas. The allegations of rape from various women and the subsequent harassment of these women by "persons unknown" claiming to be from "Bill". And, finally, the Lewinsky episode in the Oval Office.

Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are trailer trash. Always have been and always will be.

With all this going on - and the rumors of Hillary "The Wide" Clinton preparing a run for president - why WOULDN'T Larry Nichols come out with a "tell all" book?

Is it true? If it were anyone else, I would scoff at it. But being the Clintons....I wouldn't doubt it in the least.

I agree. I doubt its true. Its just some whackjob who used to work for them trying to sell a book or get his 15 minutes of fame.

But like you, I wouldn't be surprised if it were found to be true.

The Clinton's have loads of baggage and are hardly as pure as the driven snow.

Once a Shyster always a Shyster.

You doubt it, huh? You are one sharp cookie!

She looks exactly like her mother. You just can't see through your hate filled eyes anymore.

In your opinion. I think they're both lovely. If you are in your mid 60s, I hate to tell you, your looks have faded, big boy. It happens as you age.

I have always felt that if you have the nerve to make fun of someone's looks you need to paste up your pic and let all of us critique it.

I never cared for Hillary or Chelsea's looks, but I agree that it takes nerve to make fun of someone unless you are willing to post a picture of yourself. Me? I wouldn't post a picture because... well... pot... kettle. :eusa_shifty:

I never cared for Hillary or Chelsea's looks, but I agree that it takes nerve to make fun of someone unless you are willing to post a picture of yourself. Me? I wouldn't post a picture because... well... pot... kettle. :eusa_shifty:

Nice. :) Here comes a rep.

I have always assumed Hillary was a Reptilian overlord hellbent on world domination. The only reason she didn't win the Democratic nomination in 2008 is because she didn't want it to look too obvious. Either that or she needed four more years to fix the flux capacitor on her mind control device. Either way, I welcome our new Reptilian overlords.

I have always assumed Hillary was a Reptilian overlord hellbent on world domination. The only reason she didn't win the Democratic nomination in 2008 is because she didn't want it to look too obvious. Either that or she needed four more years to fix the flux capacitor on her mind control device. Either way, I welcome our new Reptilian overlords.

She knows people feel this way about her and she laughs.. :lol:

I wouldn't doubt that people like Hillary and Obama frequent boards like this for the occasional LOL.

"Look, honey. Apparently I watched while four people in Benghazi fought for their lives. Ooooo, now they are calling the Fort Hood shooting a false flag operation...."

I wouldn't doubt that people like Hillary and Obama frequent boards like this for the occasional LOL.

"Look, honey. Apparently I watched while four people in Benghazi fought for their lives. Ooooo, now they are calling the Fort Hood shooting a false flag operation...."

Of course they don't come here. Apparently they have hitmen, you know "people" to do that.

Hillary sucks. Therefore, anything bad anyone says about her is the gospel truth. Ipso facto, no evidence needed.

Hillary's a dyke mob boss. I heard it on the radio so you know it's true!

true dat

Of course they don't come here. Apparently they have hitmen, you know "people" to do that.

I always thought they just used their "plants", like rdean, JakeStarkey, and.... Sarah G? :cool:

I always thought they just used their "plants", like rdean, JakeStarkey, and.... Sarah G? :cool:

That's crazy talk. It's all a conspiracy ... :eusa_shifty:

His story needs some tweaking. He should get together with Chuick Barris. Now that guy knows how to write some fiction!

Forum List

Back