Hillary's Southern Drawl

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
VIDEO: Hillary adopts southern accent for Memphis crowd
Honest to GOD!Anyone who at this point thinks Hillary has a shread of honesty is dulusional.
This would be hilarious if she wasn't running to become the President.
When she speaks at the gay and lesbian conference in SF rumor has it she'll have had she hair spiked, be wearing a nose ring and have uma standing on the stage with her.
My GOD what a piece of LIB shit!

Last edited:
Honest to GOD!Anyone who at this point thinks Hillary has a shread of honesty is dulusional.
When she speaks at the gay and lesbian conference in SF rumor has it she'll have had she hair spiked, be wearing a nose ring and have uma standing on the stage with her.
Bush jr. had a fake southern drawl, considering he was from the Yankee side of town....

What's even funnier is Ted Cruz fakes a Texass drool statement and he's a Cuban from Canada....

So just pickin' on Hillary, which she lived most of her life in a southern inbred state of Arkanass, is most disingenuous, but then again, you fuckers look at everything in the world with with the same eyes all the time, must be sad to only have schadenfreude as the only thing to live and express yourselves for...

Try actually listening to the speech. There's no "accent" going on at all -- just that same Chicago nasal twang she's always had.

Just because some blogger with nothing to do plops a suggestion in your head doesn't mean you have to fall down on your knees and go "yes master may I have another". Do your own thinking once in a while instead of blindly gulping down everything you read just because you wish it had been true.

Bush jr. had a fake southern drawl, considering he was from the Yankee side of town....

Interesting that George and Jeb have completely different accents, and yet --- brothers.

Interesting that George and Jeb have completely different accents, and yet --- brothers.
Just depends which character you want to play....

Just depends which character you want to play....

I like the one that dresses up in the chicken suit.

Hilarious how the usual fucking dummy LIB here always come running the 'Cankles' defense. It's always the same fucking LIB pussy boy excuse: "Ya well Tommy stole a cookie too".
What a bunch of losers you all are!
Can't wait to see the bitch Hillary with spiked 'Bull Dyke' hair with Uma her 'long time friend' stand in front of a bunch of fags in SF.
It never ends with the bitch.

Ever notice how Jeb doesn't speak with a drawl?
Neither do his parents

Hilarious how the usual fucking dummy LIB here always come running the 'Cankles' defense. It's always the same fucking LIB pussy boy excuse: "Ya well Tommy stole a cookie too".
What a bunch of losers you all are!
Can't wait to see the bitch Hillary with spiked 'Bull Dyke' hair with Uma her 'long time friend' stand in front of a bunch of fags in SF.
It never ends with the bitch.

Hilarious how you dug yourself into a hole believing a blog without listening to the audio.
That guy made you look ridiculous.

:dig:

Ever notice how Jeb doesn't speak with a drawl?
Neither do his parents

And I believe that word "nukyulur" was invented and rehearsed by Karl Rove to appeal to the Ignoramigentsia. Which, I gotta admit although hopelessly cynical, worked a lot better than his math.

I lived in Arkanass 1986-2001 and Hillary did have a slight drawl after several years in the gov's house....

Not much of a drawl...

She didn't say y'all once, never waived a rebel flag and didn't talk bout hunt' nor NASCAR

LOL! I know right? Do ya realize how stupid her 'constituents' have to be to buy that crap?

A Texas twang is different from a Southern drawl. Bush sounds like the Texan he is.

Lots of red necks pour it on. She was the first lady of Arkansas before she was the first lady of the united States.

No one has more experience than hillary.

A Texas twang is different from a Southern drawl. Bush sounds like the Texan he is.

Hillary is from Arkansas

Bush is a transplanted Yankee..

Forum List

Back