Hillary's Southern Drawl

VIDEO: Hillary adopts southern accent for Memphis crowd
Honest to GOD!Anyone who at this point thinks Hillary has a shread of honesty is dulusional.
This would be hilarious if she wasn't running to become the President.
When she speaks at the gay and lesbian conference in SF rumor has it she'll have had she hair spiked, be wearing a nose ring and have uma standing on the stage with her.
My GOD what a piece of LIB shit!
Bush jr. had a fake southern drawl, considering he was from the Yankee side of town....
A Texas twang is different from a Southern drawl. Bush sounds like the Texan he is.

Hillary is from Arkansas
Did you see anything about Hildebeest in my post? Do you Leftwats think everything is about her?

Honest to GOD!Anyone who at this point thinks Hillary has a shread of honesty is dulusional.
When she speaks at the gay and lesbian conference in SF rumor has it she'll have had she hair spiked, be wearing a nose ring and have uma standing on the stage with her.
Bush jr. had a fake southern drawl, considering he was from the Yankee side of town....
A Texas twang is different from a Southern drawl. Bush sounds like the Texan he is.

Hillary is from Arkansas
Did you see anything about Hildebeest in my post? Do you Leftwats think everything is about her?

You're so vain...you probably think this thread is about you

Don't you?

Hillary is from Arkansas

You're so vain...you probably think this thread is about you

Don't you?
You're an idiot.

The Right is terrified of Hillary, and now Trump is screwing up royally.

Shaking in our boots.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

12239655_1124275520939035_1474699628455862164_n.jpg

The Right is terrified of Hillary, and now Trump is screwing up royally.

Trump seems to be in panic mode the last week spewing whateverpops into his head to get headlines again

Kinder, gentler Trump did not seem to be working

Her southern drawl is really, really insulting. It wouldn't matter if she dressed in KKK robes to appease, then made a speech in that get-up on the steps of the state capitol in Alabama. The south (and most of North America for that matter) truly hates her lying guts.

Hillary is from Arkansas

Hillary was born in Chicago.

Her southern drawl is really, really insulting. It wouldn't matter if she dressed in KKK robes to appease, then made a speech in that get-up on the steps of the state capitol in Alabama. The south (and most of North America for that matter) truly hates her lying guts.

Ya know what else it is? "Nonexistent".

Go ahead. Try to find it. Then let it dawn on you that you should have vetted the bullshit OP before taking its word for something that's not there.

Ooopsie.

Bush is a transplanted Yankee..

Born in Connecticut - raised in Texas. There. Now you have the whole picture. Carry on now.

Go ahead. Try to find it. Then let it dawn on you that you should have vetted the bullshit OP before taking its word for something that's not there.

Ooopsie.

I think I need a toke on a bong or something to comprehend what it is you're talking about.

Bush is a transplanted Yankee..

Born in Connecticut - raised in Texas. There. Now you have the whole picture. Carry on now.
I was born and raised in Okiehoma, yet I refused to talk like a slack jawed yokel....

Ooopsie.

I think I need a toke on a bong or something to comprehend what it is you're talking about.
It never hurts..

Ooopsie.

Plead stupidity. That'll work.
What's the thread title here, Sparkles?

Lots of red necks pour it on. She was the first lady of Arkansas before she was the first lady of the united States.

No one has more experience than hillary.

Experience at what? Killing Americans? Lying under oath? Shredding emails? Wiping servers? Taking illegal campaign contributions? Covering up her husband's sexual misbehavior? Those things?

Forum List

Back