Hillary's Southern Drawl

Her southern drawl is really, really insulting. It wouldn't matter if she dressed in KKK robes to appease, then made a speech in that get-up on the steps of the state capitol in Alabama. The south (and most of North America for that matter) truly hates her lying guts.

Ya know what else it is? "Nonexistent".

Go ahead. Try to find it. Then let it dawn on you that you should have vetted the bullshit OP before taking its word for something that's not there.

Ooopsie.

I think I need a toke on a bong or something to comprehend what it is you're talking about.

Plead stupidity. That'll work.

I'd like to plead, your comment makes absolutely no sense. Not even in constructed unbiased English.

Her southern drawl is really, really insulting. It wouldn't matter if she dressed in KKK robes to appease, then made a speech in that get-up on the steps of the state capitol in Alabama. The south (and most of North America for that matter) truly hates her lying guts.

Go ahead. Try to find it. Then let it dawn on you that you should have vetted the bullshit OP before taking its word for something that's not there.

Ooopsie.

I think I need a toke on a bong or something to comprehend what it is you're talking about.

What's the thread title here, Sparkles?

I'd like to plead, your comment makes absolutely no sense. Not even in constructed unbiased English.

Coward.

Ooopsie.

What's the thread title, Sparkles?

Coward.

Uh, ok... Hope you're feeling better/sober later. Bye

Thus dies yet another ignoramus astute enough to take an OP at face value.

Gullible's Travels...

Thus dies yet another ignoramus.

Yes you do!!! You're first on my ignore list! Congrats ignoramus!

Well -- no. I can't claim credit as the first thing you ignored here was the veracity of the OP. That's why you're in the position you're in right now. Same one as the OP hisself.

As I said -- ooopsie.

Take a more critical eye before swallowing next time.

VIDEO: Hillary adopts southern accent for Memphis crowd
Honest to GOD!Anyone who at this point thinks Hillary has a shread of honesty is dulusional.
This would be hilarious if she wasn't running to become the President.
When she speaks at the gay and lesbian conference in SF rumor has it she'll have had she hair spiked, be wearing a nose ring and have uma standing on the stage with her.
My GOD what a piece of LIB shit!
Lots of red necks pour it on. She was the first lady of Arkansas before she was the first lady of the united States.

No one has more experience than hillary.

Experience at what? Killing Americans? Lying under oath? Shredding emails? Wiping servers? Taking illegal campaign contributions? Covering up her husband's sexual misbehavior? Those things?
Is that really how you feel about the next Commander & Chief? Or Mrs. President if you're nasty.

Honest to GOD!Anyone who at this point thinks Hillary has a shread of honesty is dulusional.
When she speaks at the gay and lesbian conference in SF rumor has it she'll have had she hair spiked, be wearing a nose ring and have uma standing on the stage with her.
Bush jr. had a fake southern drawl, considering he was from the Yankee side of town....
A Texas twang is different from a Southern drawl. Bush sounds like the Texan he is.

Hillary is from Arkansas

Hillary was born in Chicago.
I was born in Detroit. Don't matter much. I can still yuck it up with the local hicks. You know what they say, when in hillibillyville, do as the red necks do.

Bush jr. had a fake southern drawl, considering he was from the Yankee side of town....
A Texas twang is different from a Southern drawl. Bush sounds like the Texan he is.

Hillary is from Arkansas

Hillary is from Arkansas

She lived in Arkansas from 1975-92....more than enough time to learn to speak like a Hillbilly

How come Republicans don't get offended when Jeb rolls his rrrr's when speaking spanish? Should he purposely speak Spanglish or should he pronounce things correctly? That's all Hillary is doing. Speakng proper red neck.

Hillary is from Arkansas

She lived in Arkansas from 1975-92....more than enough time to learn to speak like a Hillbilly

Hillary is from Arkansas

Although Little Rock is a river valley...

Hillary is from Arkansas

Hillary is from Arkansas

How come Republicans don't get offended when Jeb rolls his rrrr's when speaking spanish? Should he purposely speak Spanglish or should he pronounce things correctly? That's all Hillary is doing. Speakng proper red neck.

Except she doesn't appear to have the ability. Funny, the bullshit blog in the OP gives her more linguistic credit than she actually has -- it's always that Chicago nasal twang. Although she did a good Donald Rump impression on SNL.

Hillary is from Arkansas

Hillary is from Arkansas

Except she doesn't appear to have the ability. Funny, the bullshit blog in the OP gives her more linguistic credit than she actually has -- it's always that Chicago nasal twang. Although she did a good Donald Rump impression on SNL.
I have some really funny clever witty southern friends and you just can't fake that accent. Its like a white guy like me trying to talk ghetto to black people. Probably comes off as insulting.

Bush is a transplanted Yankee..

Born in Connecticut - raised in Texas. There. Now you have the whole picture. Carry on now.
Bush went to prep school, college, and grad school in the northeast. No one in his family speaks like he does.

That's funny because she's probably going to whip the shit out of whatever Republican that runs against her. So if "MOST" of America hates her, how is she going to win?

In fact if a Republican does manage to win, it won't even be by winning the popular vote. So like Bush beat Gore but actually fewer Americans voted for that scumbag than voted for Gore.

So while you may hate the Clinton's, more Americans actually hate the Bush's than the Clintons. That's a fact. So you are just so brainwashed and one sided that you actually believing the bullshit Fox and Rush say. That's funny. You must be really fucking stupid. Now, feel free to make me the second person you put on ignore, you little bitch.

Thus dies yet another ignoramus.

Yes you do!!! You're first on my ignore list! Congrats ignoramus!

Only cowards use ignore
Only pussies brag about it

To me, I equate the "ignore feature" to simply flushing a turd down the toilet, spitting on it as it travels downward, closing the lid and turning the light off until it's time to drop another. Have a nice swim.

Still makes you a pussy

Bush is a transplanted Yankee..

Born in Connecticut - raised in Texas. There. Now you have the whole picture. Carry on now.
Bush went to prep school, college, and grad school in the northeast. No one in his family speaks like he does.
You mean retarded?

Forum List

Back