Hiring Bolton a betrayal to trump base

--------------------------------- yeah , 70 year old man with old 'bone spurs' on the Battlefield . Heck , The TRUMP has Doctor Verified Bone Spurs in the 60s and here you want The TRUMP with his old , decrepit bone spurs on a battlefield . That doesn't make sense GGator . :afro:

Actually I would rather the POTUS did not start any new wars.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
--------------------------------------------------- i personally think that The 'CiC' TRUMP will only go to war if it is 'needed' to preserve the USA , its integrity and security and standing in the world GGator .

I personally think that Trump wants a war in the worst kind of way. He wants to go down in the history books as a war time president that led the US to victory. It will be the best victory in the long history of victories. Nobody does war like Trump does war....

-------------------------------- i don't think that he'd start a war for grins . Then again if he fights a needed war against the 'norks' or 'iranians' so as to stop their nuke and nuke delivery and missile reentry development then that that'd probably be ok with me . I mean , who wants the 'norks or 'iranians' to have 'nukes' that can destroy the USA . Why allow them the ability to nuke the USA GGator .

Not for grins, for ego. Ego drives everything Trump does.

If you think that Iran or NK could destroy the US, even with nukes you must shit yourself every time you think about Russia or China.

Again, science says conservatives are afraid. And they respond well to nut cases like Bolton, who is always telling them they are in danger, and need to go to war. That is, as long as he is not involved in the killing.

When someone say "I personally think"... Freshman english comp would help, because that is not a sentence. Bad tense, bad construction. You created an unreadable scramble of words.

That's not your thinking, dupe. That's collective leftist thinking.
And that is your opinion. The opinion of someone with no standing. Stupid, in other words.

Here is one. I personally think that you're so butthurt, that you're cant write the sentence without screaming something-something about Trump. The good news is, you're not the only one. You're part of the "collective".
Great. Your opinion again. And you know how much we value your opinion.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Do you have any argument related to the content, or you're just a grammar-Nazi?

If you can't figure out how to quote, maybe you should ask someone more "educated".

Yes, indeed, if you could construct a sentence that is close to readable, I may comment on it. But thanks for trying, me poor con troll.

Right. You're so high above that you can't climb down so low to talk to me. It seems your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Perhaps you should look at your own grammar before you address my grammar again.

Again, thanks for offering your opinion. My observation is that you are a simple con troll. And truth is of no interest to you.
So far, my grammar is fine. But thanks for your concern. I will keep it in mind. Me boy.

And there he was: reigning supreme at number two.

I see. You lefties have the same answer for everything, or you're reading the same cue cards.

Your observation is nothing but your opinion. It's funny that you don't approve me having one.

No, I am not concerned about your grammar, just pointing to your hypocrisy of correcting mine, while giving pass to your own.

And last, I am interested in truth, but you have not provided any. Except that you are leftist shill, but that was obvious from the first post. Shitstain.

Bolton was a great choice.

The guy that said Saddam had WMD's?

The guy that stopped a European deal with Iran in early 2000's, when Iran only had a couple of antiquated centrifuges spinning, and because of that they ended up with thousands of modern centrifuges spinning?

The guy who wanted to bomb a suspected chemical weapons lab in Cuba, that turned out to be a meningitis medical center?

The guy that wanted to do a first strike on North Korea?

That guy?

--------------------------------------------------- i personally think that The 'CiC' TRUMP will only go to war if it is 'needed' to preserve the USA , its integrity and security and standing in the world GGator .

I personally think that Trump wants a war in the worst kind of way. He wants to go down in the history books as a war time president that led the US to victory. It will be the best victory in the long history of victories. Nobody does war like Trump does war....

-------------------------------- i don't think that he'd start a war for grins . Then again if he fights a needed war against the 'norks' or 'iranians' so as to stop their nuke and nuke delivery and missile reentry development then that that'd probably be ok with me . I mean , who wants the 'norks or 'iranians' to have 'nukes' that can destroy the USA . Why allow them the ability to nuke the USA GGator .

If you think that Iran or NK could destroy the US, even with nukes you must shit yourself every time you think about Russia or China.

Again, science says conservatives are afraid. And they respond well to nut cases like Bolton, who is always telling them they are in danger, and need to go to war. That is, as long as he is not involved in the killing.
------------------------------------------------- you are silly , got nothing to do with fear , as far as i am concerned its simply making the enemy , iran and the 'norks' for example kiss American azz as they are forced to knuckle under and Bolton and The Trump might be the guys to do that work RSHer .

If you can't figure out how to quote, maybe you should ask someone more "educated".

Yes, indeed, if you could construct a sentence that is close to readable, I may comment on it. But thanks for trying, me poor con troll.

Right. You're so high above that you can't climb down so low to talk to me. It seems your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Perhaps you should look at your own grammar before you address my grammar again.

Again, thanks for offering your opinion. My observation is that you are a simple con troll. And truth is of no interest to you.
So far, my grammar is fine. But thanks for your concern. I will keep it in mind. Me boy.
. . .

Edited to fix modified quote.

What I said, me boy, was absolutely true. I did not think anyone would be stupid enough to challenge what I said. But then, I forgot about you. So, for you here are a couple links. From unbiased sources, as promised:
John Bolton on: bombing Iran, North Korea, Russia and the Iraq War
John Bolton on: bombing Iran, North Korea, Russia and the Iraq War - CNNPolitics

Why John Bolton Couldn't Get Confirmed as U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations

So, there you go, me boy. Not my opinion, but facts backed up by actual impartial sources. See the difference, me boy?

Last edited by a moderator:

The guy that stopped a European deal with Iran in early 2000's, when Iran only had a couple of antiquated centrifuges spinning, and because of that they ended up with thousands of modern centrifuges spinning?

The guy who wanted to bomb a suspected chemical weapons lab in Cuba, that turned out to be a meningitis medical center?

That guy?
------------------------------------------ might happen , see the success of the Israelis strike on the 'iraqi' nuke program / reactor , back in the 90s , or was it the 80s Skews ??

I see. You lefties have the same answer for everything, or you're reading the same cue cards.

Your observation is nothing but your opinion. It's funny that you don't approve me having one.
My observation is an observation, having lived through the W regime. Here are a couple of independent (look up that word) to discuss his issues:

No, I am not concerned about your grammar, just pointing to your hypocrisy of correcting mine, while giving pass to your own.
Which translates to "I looked but could not find a grammar problem." Because, me boy, I seldom have grammar errors.

And last, I am interested in truth, but you have not provided any. Except that you are leftist shill, but that was obvious from the first post. Shitstain.
What I said, me boy, was absolutely true. I did not think anyone would be stupid enough to challenge what I said. But then, I forgot about you. So, for you here are a couple links. From unbiased sources, as promised:
John Bolton on: bombing Iran, North Korea, Russia and the Iraq War - CNNPolitics

------------------------------------- so what RSHer ??

Relying on Russian propaganda. Lol. At least you have come out of the closet. The rest of the libs need to come out.

Really, maybe you should stop posting and find a new hobby. This is not, me boy, russian propaganda. It is simply how the thinking people of the world see trump. Sorry, you are not a thinking person. You do not get to play.
RT is directed by the Kremlin. Keep pushing their agenda like a good little marxist.

So, I have no idea why you are referencing RT. I know what RT is, me boy. And as such, I never use it as a reference. Period. Perhaps it is something you saw when your head was up your ass.
Lol. You are my bitch. I own you.

Good grief.

No problem, me boy. But if you are posting an unsupported opinion, provide a link.
My observation is an observation, having lived through the W regime. And that observation is supported by pretty much all that were familiar with Bolton, So, it really needed no link, and was easy to verify if you knew how to use Google. Here are a couple of independent (look up that word) that discuss his issues:

Which translates to "I looked but could not find a grammar problem." Because, me boy, I seldom have grammar errors.

So, there you go, me boy. Not my opinion, but facts backed up by actual impartial sources. See the difference, me boy?

Time & CNN are in no way impartial, me boy.

------------------------------------------------- you are silly , got nothing to do with fear , as far as i am concerned its simply making the enemy , iran and the 'norks' for example kiss American azz as they are forced to knuckle under and Bolton and The Trump might be the guys to do that work RSHer .

Me poor ignorant con troll, like all con trolls, you do not like being called afraid. But science says you are afraid. So there you go. I can believe you, or science. And in that case you loose.

like i said , the 'norks' and iranians and maybe other enemies need to be reined in and The Trump and Bolton may be the guys to do that reining in RSHer .

No problem, me boy. But if you are posting an unsupported opinion, provide a link.
My observation is an observation, having lived through the W regime. And that observation is supported by pretty much all that were familiar with Bolton, So, it really needed no link, and was easy to verify if you knew how to use Google. Here are a couple of independent (look up that word) that discuss his issues:

Time & CNN are in no way impartial, me boy.

Sorry, me con troll. They are indeed impartial. It is just that you are a con troll and trump lover. Really, there is no such thing as fake news, except fox. But then, fox admits to not being a news outlet.

like i said , the 'norks' and iranians and maybe other enemies need to be reined in and The Trump and Bolton may be the guys to do that reining in RSHer .

So, the way Bolton and trump have been aiming, they wanted to have a military strike on North Korea. And, the experts (primarily Generals) say that with no doubt we will end up with over 100,000 south koreans and american military losing their lives. So, got it. You do not mind killing thousands.
An Iranian war, contrary to what the Trumpster and bolton say, would be a huge mistake, with tens of thousands or more american soldiers losing their lives. We would win, but our soldiers would loose their lives by the thousands.
Now, that is well known. Look it up, if you can use google. Or find some impartial sources who believe that it would result in very few american deaths.

John Bolton, Trump’s ultra-hawkish new national security adviser, explained

Bolton took the hardest of possible lines. He forcefully argued that Iraq had WMDs — “we are confident that Saddam Hussein has hidden weapons of mass destruction,” as he put in one 2002 speech. After Bush’s 2002 State of the Union speech connecting North Korea, Iraq, and Iran as an “axis of evil,” Bolton insisted that this wasn’t just rhetoric — that there was ‘’a hard connection between these regimes — an ‘axis’ along which flow dangerous weapons and dangerous technology.’’
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The irony is trump appointed a person who was one of the architects of the WMD claim in Iraq. The same WMD claim that trump has slammed over and over. He laughs at the insolence of the W administration as they manufactured the WMD claim. Yet....here he is appointing Bolton....the very person who cherry picked the data to enable us to go to war. He is licking his chops now as he looks at NK and Iran.

Sadly he has a narcissistic sociopath in charge who can be persuaded to do anything just from being told his hair looks nice. This is chemistry for a disaster...hold onto your hats

Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction------as does Assad.. The proof
is THE MASS MURDER enacted by both. -----interestingly----assault rifles
are also being called "weapons of mass destruction"------because they are.
For those out there who have been ASSAULTED by the islamo-Nazi shit lickers------NO "WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTON" IS NOT A SYNONYM FOR
ATOMIC BOMB. At no point did either Bush or Bolton claim that Iraq had
ATOMIC BOMBS

people die in wars and if TRUMP and BOLTON and ' I ' don't want these 2 enemies to have deliverable nukes that can harm MY kids , well , WAR may be the only choice RSHer !!

That guy?
------------------------------------------ might happen , see the success of the Israelis strike on the 'iraqi' nuke program / reactor , back in the 90s , or was it the 80s Skews ??
Me boy, that was 1981, Iran was a wholly different thing back then, me boy. Look at info on war with iran, much more recently. And jesus, stop looking at 35 years ago. And it only slowed Iran at that time. Jesus, get a clue.

You are the one that broached the idea of Iran of NK destroying America, not me.

Forum List

Back