Hiring Bolton a betrayal to trump base

The source for that claim about taxpayer is an Anti-American lying neocon/zionist piece of shit, shitead. And, still, your link concedes that payment to Iran is a return of Iran's money:. "It is certainly fair to argue that the United States owed Iran ... The pre-revolutionary government deposited billions of dollars in an American FMS account in anticipation of purchasing U.S. military goods, and those goods were never delivered. "
The money Obama went to court for and was ruled on by the SC? That money?

Now. now.....accepting anything the moron does IS a requisite when belonging to a cult..
Like bringing the economy back up after Obama left it in shreds ? Like defeating ISIS, after Obama left them still with power ? Like increased internal enforcement of immigration law, and abolition of catch & release ? Deportations happening daily.
Like getting out of TPP and putting tariffs on imports, instead of letting other countries walk all over us ?

Lots more accomplishments >> Jerusalem capital of Israel, judicial appointments, withdrawal from Paris climate agreement, and the Muslim travel ban. Legal opposition— brought by the state of Hawaii and the ACLU — failed to hold up when the revised version of the ban came before the Supreme Court, in early December. Despite previous moves by lower-court judges to limit its scope, the high court permitted the updated ban to be implemented pending appeal.

The source for that claim about taxpayer is an Anti-American lying neocon/zionist piece of shit, shitead. And, still, your link concedes that payment to Iran is a return of Iran's money:. "It is certainly fair to argue that the United States owed Iran ... The pre-revolutionary government deposited billions of dollars in an American FMS account in anticipation of purchasing U.S. military goods, and those goods were never delivered. "

yeah, the money that was frozen by the carter admin that had to be paid back by law.

dipshit :lol:

stupid and poorly informed is no way to go through life, mr bond

libturds don't know...How could they lol!

you see

they only watch Crap News Network!:04:

i already knew you were an asshat, toots.

move over you pea/bird/ size brain

maybe posting in your first language would be helpful?

f off..... fly away I am not engaging in a conversation with you

find another person

stupid and poorly informed is no way to go through life, mr bond

libturds don't know...How could they lol!

you see

they only watch Crap News Network!:04:

move over you pea/bird/ size brain

maybe posting in your first language would be helpful?

f off..... fly away I am not engaging in a conversation with you

find another person

you thought we were having a conversation?

:lol:

Hiring John Bolton Would Be a Betrayal of Donald Trump's Base

Yup...another slap in the face to his base. He will now have China buying agricultural needs from other countries and he will also be leaning on Bolton to start a war.

You trump voters bent over and took one in the rear...how does it feel now?

Are you kidding, his base will Love this. They will finally get the war they have been wanting

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism should be ignored? Listen, we understand liberals love funding Iran and their reign of terror and will do anything, including bribing them with tax payer money. It's how you roll. We get it. That does not mean we like it or have to put up with it.

You know nothing. You're just another information-deprived liberal in this forum, with a fraction of knowledge that conservatives have, because you get your information from liberal OMISSION media, that only tells you a fraction of what's going on.

You have no idea how much you don't know. And still punking out from my Islamization Quiz. Are you going to say what other liberals asked me ? >> "Islamization. What's that ?" :icon_rolleyes:

i think that Bolton and Trump are in tune in their dislike for the 'norks' and 'iranians' that need to be destroyed or at least forced to their knees . I also think that Bolton , The TRUMP and the new Pompeo all share the same goals TVInger .

That would be WW III
--------------------------------------------------------- ww 3 , MAYBE eh Jim , course unless The Trump has changed his mind the 'norks' will not be allowed to have nukes and that probably applies to the 'iranians' also JimH

Hate to break it to ya...the Norks have nukes....
----------------------------------- supposedly the TRUMP will force the 'norks' to give them up . Also , i think that the key word is that the 'norks' do not have deliverable nukes but i don't know and neither do YOU . Anyway lets give Trump , Bolton and Pompeo some time and see what they can do JimH !! !!

yeah, the money that was frozen by the carter admin that had to be paid back by law.

dipshit :lol:
What law? So according to you the SC was wrong?

You know nothing. You're just another information-deprived liberal in this forum, with a fraction of knowledge that conservatives have, because you get your information from liberal OMISSION media, that only tells you a fraction of what's going on.

You have no idea how much you don't know. And still punking out from my Islamization Quiz. Are you going to say what other liberals asked me ? >> "Islamization. What's that ?" :icon_rolleyes:

it's ten minutes to wapner, raymond

toddle off now

Forum List

Back