Hispanics Hate Trump

How many Latinos are Republican?
Fewer of late...
The difference of-late being merely a matter of an ounce or two in a gallon bottle...
Since just having whitey can't get your moron elected, it all helps...

YAWN

the funny part is you're a dinosaur and that dynamic is changing
The only change is this:
ct-kkk-chicago-flashback-0125-20150123

Which always rises up when times are hard and they need someone to blame for their lot in life.

How many Latinos are Republican?
Fewer of late...
The difference of-late being merely a matter of an ounce or two in a gallon bottle...

YAWN

The only change is this:

Which always rises up when times are hard and they need someone to blame for their lot in life.

you're making a fool of yourself again

is al gore's dad in that pic?

Fewer of late...

YAWN

The only change is this:

Let me guess. You think the modern Southern right wing Christian extremists are Democrats, amiright?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

dqlpud.jpg

VOTE OBAMA!!!

YAWN

The only change is this:

Let me guess. You think the modern right wing Christian extremists are Democrats, amiright?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

dqlpud.jpg

VOTE OBAMA!!!

YAWN; i think they are irrelevant, and so are you. why?

lemme guess; you think a "movement" called "Black Lives Matter" that ingores SIX THOUSAND BLACK PEOPLE murdered every year has any kind of relevance?

YAWN
most of them wont vote for ANY Republican anyway
Gee, I wonder why...

I bet you think it is "because gifts", amiright?

because of pandering, in many forms yes. why?
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

YAWN

is this what passes for a rebuttal in your circle?
It's the only response your posts are worthy of.

why do you want substantive responses for the stupidity you post?

2h5m91v.jpg

I have no idea why spics don't vote GOP.

well there ya go ^^^

this is why you arent taken seriously
I have to dumb it down for you with pictures.

Hispanics are not going to vote for a party which clearly HATES them. It isn't "because gifts". It is because the Republican Party makes it very, very clear how much they hate minorities.

Gays, Muslims, Mexicans, and blacks in particular. Even if a non-white person does not belong to any of those specific groups, they can see it is a safe bet Republicans hate them, too.

2h5m91v.jpg

well there ya go ^^^

Hispanics are not going to vote for a party which clearly HATES them. It isn't "because gifts". It is because the Republican Party makes it very, very clear how much they hate minorities.

yawn
you cant prove anybody hates anybody; you just come here making a fool of yourself daily

2h5m91v.jpg

well there ya go ^^^

Gays, Muslims, Mexicans, and blacks in particular. Even if a non-white person does not belong to any of those specific groups, they can see it is a safe bet Republicans hate them, too.

i'd ask you pto prove that; but the only thing that is "very very clear" is how much of an idiot who lies to himself you are

Who cares? Why must you always segregate everyone into groups? Why do we have to treat Hispanics any differently than say Whites or African Americans?

This is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back