Hispanics Hate Trump

2h5m91v.jpg

I have no idea why spics don't vote GOP.

well there ya go ^^^

this is why you arent taken seriously
I have to dumb it down for you with pictures.

Hispanics are not going to vote for a party which clearly HATES them. It isn't "because gifts". It is because the Republican Party makes it very, very clear how much they hate minorities.

yawn
you cant prove anybody hates anybody; you just come here making a fool of yourself daily
You must have a serious lack of oxygen to the brain. All that yawning.

The evidence the GOP fosters hatred toward minorities is overwhelming. You have to have seven pounds of brain damage not to see it.

Minorities don't have seven pounds of brain damage. That's why they don't vote for the party
which hates them.

You dumbasses are incapable of talking about minorities in terms other than negative.

"Excuse me, I have to start another topic about black-on-black crime in Chicago."

2h5m91v.jpg

well there ya go ^^^

Hispanics are not going to vote for a party which clearly HATES them. It isn't "because gifts". It is because the Republican Party makes it very, very clear how much they hate minorities.

yawn
you cant prove anybody hates anybody; you just come here making a fool of yourself daily

The evidence the GOP fosters hatred toward minorities is overwhelming. You have to have seven pounds of brain damage not to see it.

Minorities don't have seven pounds of brain damage. That's why they don't vote for the party
which hates them.

You dumbasses are incapable of talking about minorities in terms other than negative.

"Excuse me, I have to start another topic on black on black crime."

IF IT WAS SO OVERWHELMING YOU WOULD PROVIDE SOME IDIOT

still waiting..........

2h5m91v.jpg

well there ya go ^^^

Gays, Muslims, Mexicans, and blacks in particular. Even if a non-white person does not belong to any of those specific groups, they can see it is a safe bet Republicans hate them, too.

Nonsense. Complete & total nonsense. I don't even understand why you pretend to be anything other that a leftist hack. Pick up your toys & go play with rderp. That is the level you show your capable of getting along with.

Who cares? Why must you always segregate everyone into groups? Why do we have to treat Hispanics any differently than say Whites or African Americans?

Yes, why do Republicans separate minorities into different topics?

"Excuse me, I have to start a topic about faggots being like pedophiles."

2h5m91v.jpg

well there ya go ^^^

yawn

which hates them.

still waiting..........
Just open any topic on this forum about any minority group that is started by a right winger.

Open your goddamm eyes, willfully blind rube.

"Excuse me, I need to start another topic about Islam being a religion of violence."

you sad clown. you are far too arrogant to listen to yourself instead of pointing fingers for change.

you say Republicans only speak of Hispanics in the negative? but you cant prove it.

but what you are doing is only speaking of them as if they are something you own; something in your pocket; theobject of your condenscension, patronizing and pandering

well there ya go ^^^

yawn

which hates them.

still waiting..........
Just open any topic on this forum about any minority group that is started by a right winger.

Open your goddamm eyes.

"Excuse me, I need to start a topic about negroes using food stamps to buy liquor."

so nothing???

typical

yawn

which hates them.

still waiting..........

Open your goddamm eyes.

"Excuse me, I need to start a topic about negroes using food stamps to buy liquor."

so nothing???

typical
5czuvo.jpg

2h5m91v.jpg

well there ya go ^^^

yawn

which hates them.

"Excuse me, I have to start another topic about black-on-black crime in Chicago."

either Black lives matter or they dont leftard.

which is it????

yawn

which hates them.

still waiting..........

Open your goddamm eyes.

so nothing???

typical
5czuvo.jpg

sad

just pathetic really'

you have nothing

2h5m91v.jpg

well there ya go ^^^

Gays, Muslims, Mexicans, and blacks in particular. Even if a non-white person does not belong to any of those specific groups, they can see it is a safe bet Republicans hate them, too.

i'd ask you pto prove that; but the only thing that is "very very clear" is how much of an idiot who lies to himself you are

Don't waste your time...... ask any of these moonbat leftists like G to give you examples of how the GOP hates anybody. Seems to me that the only people the GOP seems to really dislike are Conservatives. Here's how it works in their little pinheads:

Oppose unfettered illegal immigration = anti-immigrant
Oppose abortion = hate women
Oppose Obama = racist

You get the picture.. they ain't all that bright.

2h5m91v.jpg

well there ya go ^^^

yawn

which hates them.

either Black lives matter or they dont leftard.

which is it????

All lives matter... it is really that simple.

Meh....it's too early for this poll to matter.

PS- the poll was a RANDOM SAMPLE- not registered or likely voters. Not legal American citizens. Just a random sampling of a few thousand "Hispanics".

:rofl:

2h5m91v.jpg

well there ya go ^^^

i'd ask you pto prove that; but the only thing that is "very very clear" is how much of an idiot who lies to himself you are

Don't waste your time...... ask any of these moonbat leftists like G to give you examples of how the GOP hates anybody. Seems to me that the only people the GOP seems to really dislike are Conservatives. Here's how it works in their little pinheads:

Oppose Obama = racist

What an ignorant fool you are.

I'm pro-life. Very much so.

I'm a fiscal conservative who posts frequently about banning tax expenditures and other methods to not only balance the budget, but provide a surplus.

I very much detest Obama. I just detest liars more. You dumb fucks have confused a dedication to facts and truth as a liberal quality, which says an awful lot about your twisted brand of conservatism.

If you tell a lie about Obama, my integrity trumps my party. And you fuckers tell A LOT of lies. You have ZERO integrity. You think the ends justify the means.

I'm here to clean up the bigots, psychos, retards, and hypocrites who have destroyed the Republican brand.

Nice try.

Who cares? Why must you always segregate everyone into groups? Why do we have to treat Hispanics any differently than say Whites or African Americans?

Yes, why do Republicans separate minorities into different topics?

"Excuse me, I have to start a topic about faggots being like pedophiles."

Jesus.. what the fuck are you talking about? Lay down the crack pipe. Faggots like pedophiles? Being gay does not make one a pedophile; they're two distinct things. God you're dumb.

well there ya go ^^^

yawn

which hates them.

still waiting..........

Open your goddamm eyes, willfully blind rube.

"Excuse me, I need to start another topic about Islam being a religion of violence."
Yo, dumbass.

The people on this forum on both sides DO NOT REPRESENT Americans or the parties they belong to. When dumbfucks like you ONLY participate in politics via an Internet bubble it's obviously unrealistic to expect you to recognize your playing in the shallow gene pool. The rest of the world would welcome you if you turn off the pc, climb the basement steps & go outside.

2h5m91v.jpg

well there ya go ^^^

Oppose Obama = racist

I'm a fiscal conservative who posts frequently about banning tax expenditures and other methods to not only balance the budget, but provide a surplus.

I very much detest Obama. I just detest liars more. If you tell a lie about Obama, integrity trumps party. And you fuckers tell A LOT of lies. You have ZERO integrity. You think the ends justify the means.

I'm here to clean up the bigots, psychos, retards, and hypocrites who have destroyed the Republican brand.

Nice try.

You're fucking nutz.... you couldn't cleanup a spilled glass of water without making an even bigger mess.

:lol::lol::lol:

2h5m91v.jpg

well there ya go ^^^

Oppose Obama = racist

I very much detest Obama. I just detest liars more. You dumb fucks have confused a dedication to facts and truth as a liberal quality, which says an awful lot about you.

If you tell a lie about Obama, integrity trumps party. And you fuckers tell A LOT of lies. You have ZERO integrity. You think the ends justify the means.

Nice try.

STFU and stop crying lil baby, and come up with all this evidence of "hate" you say is so "very very clear"

Forum List

Back