Hispanics Hate Trump

Go ahead and keep being willfully deaf and blind, and watch 95% of the black vote go to Democrats.

Go ahead and keep being willfully deaf and blind and watch 75% of the Hispanic vote go to Democrats.

Minorities are sending the Republican Party a blazingly loud message, and you dumb fucks clamp your hands over your eyes and ears and tell yourselves you don't need to clean your act up.

Seriously retarded.

"Excuse me, I need to talk about the Mexican rape culture."
Go ahead and pout about the Hispanics and blacks as you will see them staying home rather than voting in the next election. There's no Obama running this time.

Open your eyes. I defy you not to notice that EVERY SINGLE TIME a right winger is talking about a minority of any kind, it is in negative terms.

Minorities notice shit like that, you stupid, stupid, stupid willfully blind monkeys.
Can someone question blacks behavior without you coming down on them? Even when they know they are talking about the less educated minority within the race? I started a thread about black lives matter and that should be cleaning up the community, fathers staying in the home, parents being involved in their children's education and put the children as a priority. Is that negative?
Of course it's a negative. In the land of liberalhackness
Here's an idea.

Instead of whining about gays and Muslims and Mexicans and blacks all the time, PUT SOME SOLUTIONS ON THE TABLE.

Start topics about ANSWERS. Stop shitting your goddamm pants in fear over the darkies under your bed all the time. You're stinking up the place.

Open your eyes. I defy you not to notice that EVERY SINGLE TIME a right winger is talking about a minority of any kind, it is in negative terms.

Minorities notice shit like that, you stupid, stupid, stupid willfully blind monkeys.
Can someone question blacks behavior without you coming down on them? Even when they know they are talking about the less educated minority within the race? I started a thread about black lives matter and that should be cleaning up the community, fathers staying in the home, parents being involved in their children's education and put the children as a priority. Is that negative?

Cleaning up the community isn't in their list of demands.

Sadly, this is true.

If you don't think Obama's a liar then you're not honest.

Yes, he's a liar. He's a liar, he's incompetent, and he's extremely lazy.

I can't count the number of times I have said Obama could have been buried with the truth, but you retards decided to obliterate the GOP's integrity by manufacturing bullshit!

It's astonishing to observe the GOP lose to its own stupidity.

And you tards are doing it all over again with Clinton. Because that strategy worked so well against Obama. BWA-HA-HA-HA!
Hillary and Barrack are just misunderstood......*SOB*

Also, the idea that most Latinos/Hispanics hate the Latinos/Hispanics that are here illegally just isn't true. This is proven by data showing Trump's support provided in this thread and Latinos/Hispanics that I know. Those that I know all think Trump is a pud. Also, those who are here illegally are friends/family/neighbors with those that are here legally.

That's what these guys don't understand. My nephew is Hispanic. His father was an illegal alien here from Mexico. He died when my nephew was just a baby, but my nephew wouldn't be alive today if his father hadn't come here. My nephew just graduated college earlier this year. He already has a good job with a Fortune 500 company he did an internship with. He was featured on his university's Web site and his picture was on a few interstate highway billboards advertising the college. He is a nationally ranked college pole vaulter and racked up several scholarships and has virtually no student loan debt as a result. He worked his ass off. By all means he exhibits the values of a conservative Republican, but he is a Democrat. You know why? Because of the way the Republican Party demonizes people like his father.
many of the American born Mexicans i worked with were the same way....they dont care for the illegals and the way they came here,but wont back the republicans because of the way they themselves get treated by them,they are tired of being lumped in the same pile as the illegals just because they are Mexicans,and because the farther right made it racial.....

anybody can just say some shit without backing it up. give us an actual scenario

Here's an idea.

Instead of whining about gays and Muslims and Mexicans and blacks all the time, PUT SOME SOLUTIONS ON THE TABLE.

Start topics about ANSWERS. Stop shitting your goddamm pants in fear over the darkies under your bed all the time. You're stinking up the place.

Hey, you're the one prattling on and on and on about this shit... Why do Hispanics, Muslims and Gays need solutions? What, are you saying they can't solve their own problems without your help?

Wow.. just wow.

If you don't think Obama's a liar then you're not honest.

Yes, he's a liar. He's a liar, he's incompetent, and he's extremely lazy.

I can't count the number of times I have said Obama could have been buried with the truth, but you retards decided to obliterate the GOP's integrity by manufacturing bullshit!

It's astonishing to observe the GOP lose to its own stupidity.

And you tards are doing it all over again with Clinton. Because that strategy worked so well against Obama. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

obama is a serial-liar

the thing with that though is morons like you are serial-liars too! but the serial-lying you do is TO YOURSELVES.

no mountain of proof against serial-liar obama would be enough for you to take your blinders off

Here's an idea.

I've put tons of ideas out there. You never see them though because you're too stupid to get past the titles of the threads. You get hung up on the intentional attention grabbing title and COMPLETELY miss the content contained within.

Here's an idea.

Soon as you liberals stop washing our faces with racist accusations.....we'll start offering solutions. But it's a little difficult when every solution offered becomes a target and every word or syllable we utter becomes off-limits. Anchor-babies is a prime example.

Allow me to illustrate the failure of the Republican strategy:

RIGHT: CLINTON SUCKS!

CLINTON: Here's a plan to tax the rich more to get our budget under control.

RIGHT: OMG! Did you hear that? She's a fucking commie! Clinton sucks!

CLINTON: Here's a plan to provide free college.

RIGHT: OMG! She's giving away the candy store! She's going to bankrupt us!

CLINTON: Here's a plan to spend a shit ton of money on infrastructure. Our bridges are falling down and we need to do something about it.

CLINTON: I am going to outlaw coal and we will get our electricity from unicorn farts.

RIGHT: The woman is nutz!

CLINTON: I am going to give free puppies to hookers.

RIGHT: THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

With this strategy by the Right, used so ineffectively against Obama (TWICE!), Clinton will win. Because if all you are doing is reacting to the other guy, you will lose every time.

2vtwmyc.jpg

I'm going to be the first President to put an abortion clinic on the moon.

It is actually amusing watching Trump destroy the Republican party. The Democrats watch in awe as Trump pushes the "self-destruction" button. Fox will have to fire anyone who is even remotely moderate just to stay in business.

Also, the idea that most Latinos/Hispanics hate the Latinos/Hispanics that are here illegally just isn't true. This is proven by data showing Trump's support provided in this thread and Latinos/Hispanics that I know. Those that I know all think Trump is a pud. Also, those who are here illegally are friends/family/neighbors with those that are here legally.

That's what these guys don't understand. My nephew is Hispanic. His father was an illegal alien here from Mexico. He died when my nephew was just a baby, but my nephew wouldn't be alive today if his father hadn't come here. My nephew just graduated college earlier this year. He already has a good job with a Fortune 500 company he did an internship with. He was featured on his university's Web site and his picture was on a few interstate highway billboards advertising the college. He is a nationally ranked college pole vaulter and racked up several scholarships and has virtually no student loan debt as a result. He worked his ass off. By all means he exhibits the values of a conservative Republican, but he is a Democrat. You know why? Because of the way the Republican Party demonizes people like his father.
many of the American born Mexicans i worked with were the same way....they dont care for the illegals and the way they came here,but wont back the republicans because of the way they themselves get treated by them,they are tired of being lumped in the same pile as the illegals just because they are Mexicans,and because the farther right made it racial.....
I have said on this board that real immigrants, legal ones are not in favor if illegals getting amnesty. Legal immigrants are still waiting for family to come over.

Good point about Republicans lumping them together with illegals.

It is actually amusing watching Trump destroy the Republican party. The Democrats watch in awe as Trump pushes the "self-destruction" button. Fox will have to fire anyone who is even remotely moderate just to stay in business.
Trump is showing how retarded and cowardly the GOP has become in recent years. The party is unable to stop him because they don't have enough vertebrae among them to make one backbone.

Trump is doing the GOP a huge favor by highlighting all of their weaknesses. And he doesn't disguise his hatred, drawing the bigots and brainless tards who watch too much reality TV.

Trump is a giant spotlight.

He is Incitatus. In fact, that should be his campaign symbol.

CLINTON: Here's a plan to spend a shit ton of money on infrastructure. Our bridges are falling down and we need to do something about it.

CLINTON: I am going to outlaw coal and we will get our electricity from unicorn farts.

With this strategy by the Right, used so ineffectively against Obama (TWICE!), Clinton will win. Because if all you are doing is reacting to the other guy, you will lose every time.

2vtwmyc.jpg

You've degenerated into a 15 year old trying to debate grown ups.

2vtwmyc.jpg

Dude, you've lost what little you had. Seek help... you've gone completely delusional.... wait, Truthmatters, is that you?

2vtwmyc.jpg

You've degenerated into a 15 year old trying to debate grown ups.

It was a very short trip on a very short bus.

Forum List

Back