Historic: Trump set to raise record $2 billion for reelection, 4-times 2016

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The Dims don't have a chance. Watch them hypocritically accuse Trump of trying to buy the election.

Republican donor enthusiasm is reaching new levels more than a year before the presidential election, sparking wild predictions that President Trump and the Republican National Committee’s joint fundraising committee will raise more than Trump and Hillary Clinton collected in the 2016 election. GOP fundraisers said the president could rake in $2 billion to $2.5 billion, a record amount that is double what Clinton and former President Barack Obama took in for their most recent campaigns.

In 2016 we were told time and again having the most money did not matter, and the results showed that to be accurate.

Funny how that changes when your god has raised the most money.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Every time AOC, Omar or Rashida Taliban open their "Death to America Death to Israel" pie hole Trump gets another $50MM in contributions and pick up another State toward his 2020 57 State Sweet

In 2016 we were told time and again having the most money did not matter, and the results showed that to be accurate.

Meh. Putin put a few thousand into Facebookburning ads and you flipped your vote

I did not see a single FB ad for Gary Johnson

Yeah, sure.

Didn't believe you in '16, not helping your credibility any today

The Dims don't have a chance. Watch them hypocritically accuse Trump of trying to buy the election.

Republican donor enthusiasm is reaching new levels more than a year before the presidential election, sparking wild predictions that President Trump and the Republican National Committee’s joint fundraising committee will raise more than Trump and Hillary Clinton collected in the 2016 election. GOP fundraisers said the president could rake in $2 billion to $2.5 billion, a record amount that is double what Clinton and former President Barack Obama took in for their most recent campaigns.

That is all fine and good, but to be fair, elections aren't just about fundraising. If they were, Hillary would have won in 2016.

THAT SAID, unless Trump royally fucks up, the Dems are on a predictable path towards another self-destruction, this time with their afterburners on full.

I sent my check....my family sent their checks....and I will send another every month till November 2020....no way can we turn the nation over to this....

images

images

The RNC needs the money since they have the most number of Senators exposed to re-election this time around.

Forum List

Back