History of Back Channel Communication

i wonder if Hillary has some kind of channel communication with Huma's cute white butt
I'm sure Huma is glad to not have to kiss Hillary's planetary ass. A person could go spelunking in the Hilldabeast cavern.

Didn't Kennedy have a back channel...

... to the Russians...

... during the Cuban missile crisis?

Rexx wrote: i wonder if Hillary has some kind of channel communication with Huma's cute white butt

Dat's prob'ly Slick Willie.

Presidents, both Democrat and Republican have used this method of communication. Liberals scream and want investigations. I guess it's because they like probes into back channels.
What exactly are back channels, and when is it OK to use them?

So far, there has been no report of a "back channel" sought by trump or his minions.

OTOH, there are reports of a covert channel being sought by Jared Kushner.

Like it or not, there's a difference.

... to the Russians...

Rexx wrote: i wonder if Hillary has some kind of channel communication with Huma's cute white butt

Yes. It was an ABC news reporter.

Presidents, both Democrat and Republican have used this method of communication. Liberals scream and want investigations. I guess it's because they like probes into back channels.

So far, there has been no report of a "back channel" sought by trump or his minions.

OTOH, there are reports of a covert channel being sought by Jared Kushner.

Like it or not, there's a difference.
It's a "back channel" they are always covert.

... to the Russians...

I can't imagine anything that has less in common with the nutters in the WH.

How many back channels involved meetings in an enemy embassy, by a rich kid son-in-law with ZERO foreign policy experience, ZERO government experience, and ZERO military experience? Talk about a lamb to the slaughter!

None, you say?

Okay, then!

How many back channels involved meeting with the President of an enemy state bank under sanction by our government?

None, you say?

Okay, then!

Forum List

Back